He was actually a leftist that wanted Any Forums to get banned

Why else would he name Any Forums and Any Forums so often in his manifesto? He even admits in his manifesto that he was a communist for most of his youth.

I think it was a false flag attack to get Any Forums banned and demonize the right wing even more. If he achieves these goals, he maybe killed 10 niggers but he saved a lot more lives of non-whites in the long run

Attached: payton-gendron.jpg (509x680, 313.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure the people he killed will be very happy about it.

You idiots unintentionally groomed a mass shooter and now you are ashamed of him being one of you, thus you are shifting the blame to the feds.
Atleast own up to your claims-
>"Yes we are a bunch of foolish skinheads who think killing niggers will provide us with a beautiful orderly ethnostate where basement dwelling neets like us will be venerated."

I think you're overestimating a dumb 18 year old

>first person that he shot was a white woman.
one job.

I very much doubt that he did anything other than complete the course of drugs and turn up at the location he was given to earn his $500.

Typical /k/ poster

It's a mudshark. Roberta Drury is the name

Attached: 1652663228866m.jpg (790x1024, 64.82K)

good morning sir
stop being silly poojabi fren it was the glowies
Any Forums is strictly a board of peace

We were hear since 2008 and a lot of shit happened since than. And it's been proven that most of the racist insightful stuff on here are from the government officials. Like leaked IP addresses from FBI buildings and stuff. And they do gangstalk you in order to get you to do stuff. They paid a Crip next door to my apartment to harass me and to try to get me to do something racist they could put on YouTube... Not lieing. I'm not an actual racist this place is ment to be satirical but our government doesn't understand what satirical means.

Any Forums is nothing but niggers and leftists.
I have never heard Any Forums praise niggers getting killed.
It’s all just about hating Jews which many black leaders support as well.

Isnt he like 17 yo? Stop making it so deep. Guy is low iq anyways.

kek white men are s fucking gay

Who cares, he was a dumb schizo look at those retard slanted eyes I always see those in mental institutes

Kek that's an octoroon

This.

Look at all the VPNs on Any Forums. FBI, if you wanted to win, you'd expose all the origin countries. Ask me how I know you use this website versus hate this website. Fuck glowniggers.

>I think it was a false flag attack to get Any Forums banned and demonize the right wing even more.

This is true, but the 'manifesto' was written by jews at the AdL per usual. The entire operation gladio scene is scripted and performed, for the purpose of attacking and demonizing whites.

Their patsy has a natural beautiful smile though, I hope the scheming kikes strategy backfires.

no he was actually a fed working for an organization that wanted Any Forums to get banned

You just typed out your own strawman argument.

Go Street shit

>he
That's a FtM tranny. No other group has such burning hatred for Any Forums combined with the requisite mental instability to do something that heinous.

Pretty much this.

>groomed a mass shooter
i see what you did there, shill.

Attached: 1652652292423.jpg (800x800, 131.76K)

The FEDS wont ban 4 chan, they lurk here to get their mass shooter patsy's.

>>first person that he shot was a white woman.
>in a fucking grocery store
>manifesto contains almost every meme regularly posted on Any Forums (not even joking)
Thats how you start a race war for sure. Guaranteed false flag. Alphabet agency directors already had their budget increase request letters already on their way to Washington.

Why were all the victims old?

Nah, I was pushing that narrative. Any Forums is trying to delete the manifesto, too.
READ:
This kid is the real deal. I am reading his manifesto right now AND he did his fucking homework.
He cites sources, links to papers, proves the jew and the Talmud are fucking EVIL proves so much. Whoever does not read this is a faggot and whoever does read it will know he is right. At least so far. I just got to the East Asians part:
This motherfucker did his pol homework.
He is the ultimate red pill.
The jew is going to try to hide this manifesto and that must be used to prove that, if it was not true, then why would they want to hide it?
SHILLS will discredit.
NIGGERS will not read it.
You are NOT redpilled until you read this fucking book.

Attached: 860A36D3-2ACB-435F-9158-6D6CD3CCD2C9.jpg (2732x827, 1010.83K)

Fuck off shitskin, don't you have street to shit in?

He is the true face of every single user on Any Forums

Read the manifesto. He is the ultimate red pill.

No one here will ever know the truth unless they read it from the source: Himself:
This kid is the real deal. I am reading his manifesto right now AND he did his fucking homework.
He cites sources, links to papers, proves the jew and the Talmud are fucking EVIL proves so much. Whoever does not read this is a faggot and whoever does read it will know he is right. At least so far. I just got to the East Asians part:
This motherfucker did his pol homework.
He is the ultimate red pill.
The jew is going to try to hide this manifesto and that must be used to prove that, if it was not true, then why would they want to hide it?
SHILLS will discredit.
NIGGERS will not read it.
You are NOT redpilled until you read this fucking book.