You all inspired a Mass shooter. How do you feel about It?

You all inspired a Mass shooter. How do you feel about It?

Attached: Il killer Payton Gendron.jpg (1300x729, 111.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About time

FUCK retarded newfag post-election-tourist LARPers who ran a mile from this site after the shooting happened, and FUCK you OP FAGGOT

>he fell for the glowies
pretty great ngl

>You all
Nope, he was a furry that was groomed into terrorism. Furries should be shot on sight, they're violent and dangerous.

Glownigger operation. many such cases.

nigger faggot yuropoor

Pretty good desu
Always wanted to be an inspiration to someone

its really sad to see someone so young throw his life away. its sad to see the poor people he murdered too.

and I truly blame the jannies. they need to clean this fucking board up. its used to be a place where nerdy kids argued politics and current events, we swore, used racial profanities and generally broke the rules of polite society. but not anymore, now its filled with horseshit. slide threads, race baiting, /x/ tier garbage, pron, shills, trolling, ..... and this is what happens. some stupid kid, too dumb to know better, takes it all too seriously, and people get killed.

I dont like niggers. I dont like kikes.but that doesnt mean you should go murder some elderly woman at your local grocery store.
throw your life away. guy should be experimenting with beer and girls, burning rubber in his car, lifting weights and having fun.

clean it up jannie. the blood is on your hands. you have the power to fix this board.

Attached: sadpep2.jpg (750x1000, 99.19K)

Attached: 1651813452459.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

idk user, I think the outside blame belongs to discord for allowing terrorist planning on their platform. Also to Twitch for live streaming a mass shooting.

Does an alcohol company worker feel bad when people murder under the influence? No. Because the majority of users are harmless and having fun

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-212011_Chrome.jpg (719x357, 63.25K)

I dont care, he is ugly and looks like loathsome dung eater

Attached: 47176595-562A-43F7-B507-5EBDE8B8E0B9.jpg (311x311, 60.58K)

Attached: 7086F79C-8829-44C3-BE2F-BA6F8DFD9942.png (628x335, 19.44K)

I personally think we should brutally murder any and all furries, to stop them from being so violent.

pic related

Attached: not my problem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

I am not a fedora.

Based

its trashy posts like this Im talking about. LOW EFFORT, bait posts. just insult and provocation, that add nothing to the discussion. shitheads like you need a 24 hour time out.

another garbage post. what does that even mean? you talk like a fucking nigger.

careful you dont cut yourself with that edge.

Attached: daisy22.jpg (640x740, 122.08K)

10 years ago we were calling people niggers because it got a rise out of them and it was funny. Now this board is a legit auxilliary to stormfront lmao. I'm all for the chaos so idgaf, just stay strapped for when the nigs decide to retaliate against mayonated kkkrakkkas

he should of killed more.

>no homeland for whites.

Great, He's going to go down in history as the incel that kicked off a race war

If all the other black on white murders didnt do it and all the other white on black responses didnt do it, why would this be the one? Is it a timing thing?

Martha spoke.

More like an Ass shooter

I agree. discord is full of shit. twitch isnt much better. but thats not our site. and our site is our problem. and the mods need to get serious. or at least call this board what it is... /sht/ ... and start a debate forum, with real rules, strictly enforced. there was a time when we had real debates, with well thought out posts, properly sourced, or at least logical. in ten years here Ive watched this board go from that, to almost pure trash, 90% garbage.

pretty comfy

Attached: 280578606_420439696174112_8770634826853119843_n.jpg (844x614, 237.87K)

Feels great

>jews and other non whites spouting antiwhite hatred 24/7 here
>you Inspired a mass shooter

Pretty sure it was Discord and Twitch you can blame.
I mean why would you want to blame the guy who pulled the trigger.

Making a joke isn’t actually edgy you’re just a scared little bitch

Wrong, faggot. He spent his time posting on gun forums. This isn't a gun forum. Links with this board, this site, even - are entirely speculative. Kill yourself.

No, obviously our minorities are treated better than our indigenous population. If you want to jump to the front of the housing list all you have to do is hop in a dingy in France or be black or muslim. Not to mention all the benefits you'll receive and opportunities available to you. If I was a minority in a white country I'd be set up for life. However, to make an indigenous population a minority in their own country would obviously take on the form of genocide and I can't say that I would relish the idea of that.

Fuck you. This kid is the real deal. I am reading his manifesto right now AND he did his fucking homework.
He cites sources, links to papers, proves the jew and the Talmud are fucking EVIL proves so much. Whoever does not read this is a faggot and whoever does read it will know he is right. At least so far. I just got to the East Asians part:
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf
This motherfucker did his pol homework.
He is the ultimate red pill.
The jew is going to try to hide this manifesto and that must be used to prove that, if it was not true, then why would they want to hide it?
SHILLS will discredit.
NIGGERS will not read it.
You are NOT redpilled until you read this fucking book.