He is proof

He is proof that we need to:
1. Remove the first amendment to stop extremist propaganda
2. Remove the second amendment to stop people from buying killing machines

Any questions?

Attached: 1652633887832.jpg (775x1024, 96.2K)

yes how will this harm blacks?

You’re fat and retarded.

>any questions
yeah just how retarded are you

>he’s proof nobody should have any freedom
Yeah no you’re retarded. It’s just proof that forced multiculturalism is unnatural and leads to unnatural violence

if we just banned furries none of that would be necessary

3. Nuke the entire of United States to get rid of all its degeneracy it produces and Nuke it again to make sure the 1st Nuke was successful.

It won't.
I have not been diagnosed with mental retardation. I am neurodivergent and genderqueer, however.
So you sympathize with the shooter?
??? How?

No those exist for those exact reason. My ancestors fought against the British and was shot and killed for rebelling against the king. You think that can’t happen, in these times of feudal plague?

Attached: 9BE5F86B-6308-49F1-BD7D-F21F291EBE1C.png (628x335, 19.44K)

>??? How?
the shooter was a furry

Attached: 1652696569554.jpg (1024x575, 68.67K)

>We need to get rid of guns
Not the only solution.
Remove niggers and there won't be niggers to shoot at.

And?

>And?
and if all furries were dead the shooting wouldn't have happened making your proposed changes unecessary

are you ready to die college boy.

Sneed

If we removed the first amendment, you would be able to say your own ideas, free speech is a double-edge sword, one side has the right to say what they want to say, so does the other, removing it would mean no side has a say in any matter, only what the government and world leaders want you to think and say
in this shitty doodle, if we remove the right for the average citizen to own a firearm, a criminal can find/steal/buy a gun illegally, and then use it to commit a murder, or even a mass shooting, when someone is attacked, the first thing they should do is defend themselves, when the attacker has a gun, the defender has nothing, the defender is dead, but if the people are armed, they will defend themselves from attackers, or even the attacker won't even attack anyone if he knows that everyone around has a gun and will use their guns to defend themselves
tl;dr there are reasons for the first two amendments to exist, and why they are the first two amendments

Attached: mutually assured destruction.png (421x448, 8.53K)

wouldn't*
I'm really tired

I'd be willing to trade all our guns for all the niggers and spics in America.

He's proof the Ukranians Azovs are creating terrorist cells.

Attached: 1652661876973.jpg (1920x1200, 640.51K)

hahahaha liberals gonna get disemboweled and hung screaming from their still dripping entrails like progressive liberal marionettes

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

Just nuke America at this point Jesus. It anit America without those 2 rights

1. Remove jews
2. Remove niggers.
3. ????
4. All problems solved.
Profit

why didnt he just craft his own gun to show his intellect like that german did. his target is a public supermarket, the most unrelated thing to a movement you can have. first thing he shot was a white woman on sight, "gets captured", amazing. even has the fucking meme hyperborea patch on his front that nobody uses/relates to.

Hyperborea is just many fabricated shit threads to put our attention away discussing good topics.