What were this cones made for?

I see many of them in Spanish Americas

Attached: 1518473050979.jpg (900x600, 99.92K)

God I love Spanish women.

bls resbond

To worship a specific god, sacrifices were also carried out there.

>Oh look, our ancestors raped, destroyed and pillaged this ancient superior civilization! Let's pose with our flag for our instas teehee!
Dumb bitches, I hope they got beheaded by the cartel, or are raped by Moroccan BBCs

>What were this cones made for?
how do you not know what a cone is

Attached: shapes for babies.jpg (239x211, 9.54K)

BUILT FOR BAC

Attached: 4.png (667x501, 459.84K)

who hurt you boy

I can't see shit, I need to lear this

Let's not lie to ourselves. It's the one on the left.

You mean coƱos, no?

right is qter, looks like model Clara Alonso

The nigger is right though. The spic empire was evil. They did fuck all other than create mestizo criminals.

The sp*nish are the reason all empires get a shit reputation.
The British Empire was ultimately a force for good, we did great things but we get limited recognotion because the spics stained the reputation of European Empires.

But she's also a plain average brunete.

pic
kek

Attached: claraalonso.jpg (1010x1157, 194.12K)

if they wouldnt have done what they did the spics would have still been there, been just as savage and just as criminal. the only difference would be they wouldnt be catholic, they wouldnt speak spanish, their cities would look like villages in africa and there'd be more of them.

Fake and gay, the abo population was on the decline before euros even showed up

>the only difference would be they wouldnt be catholic, they wouldnt speak spanish, their cities would look like villages in africa and there'd be more of them.
There would also be no Cartels, no immigration border crisis, no spillover drug war and no replacement of English as Americas first language.

A better result.

Also this.
There would be far less of them without European intervention.

Based nationalists Christians creating a globalist uniculture but it's actually based because (cite scirpture here).

tapas take away shops, the pizza hut franchise stole the idea for their roofs.

Attached: Red-Roof-1.jpg (2826x1990, 2.96M)

You know changing your flag doesn't change your id? Lol

Take a hike Jack

Feds looking out for each other