Should there be obligatory gym classes in school?

Obesity starts at a young age. If schools forced kids to physically exercise every weekday, that could help combat obesity among children.

Attached: gym workout.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There should be a fat genocide.

might work but I think a fasting period of 30 days would work better

No stop trying to force a lifestyle on kids. Multiple studies by scientific experts have determined that there is no suck thing as being "fat", different people are healthy at different sizes. So just stop with you fatphobic agenda...

Stop larping as the typical liberal Canadian

dumbest post itt

Just rework PE to be more about promoting physical health.
And don't let the fat kid skip because his mummy wrote him a note.

Actually experts agree that body fat accumulation is from a lack of specific gut flora and a sedentary lifestyle. Not healthy at all.

fuck off, troll

Attached: 1628132074425.jpg (650x703, 217.25K)

That's why I'm saying the schools should be allowed to force kids into this. Force is the only way. Otherwise there will always be "exceptions".

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw

Attached: 1652648042076.jpg (1280x720, 66.95K)

fats should have to pick cotton

I loved gym because my school had nice gym teachers that would just let the boys run off and play basketball or football or dodgeball or whatever while the girls had to do gay shit. We basically ran our own gym classes. All the teacher did was ref us or watch to make sure no fights broke out.

Nah, we are heading into global famine and mass-starvation. We'll need to hunt down the fatsos to survive soon.

wait, doesn't every country have mandatory PE classes?

Yes + mandatory military service for at least 6 months for all genders (there are two genders, men and women)

>mandatory military service
Top zozzle, good luck getting me to show up

No one else has done it so....

Attached: 1651544454653.png (407x275, 181.4K)

You're either showing up at military service or in jail, you lazy fat fuck.

The moment you hit 18, you go. Simple. Your reaction says it all, you desperately need some mandatory military service, mate.

It won't matter, average food is increasingly becoming more poisonous, poor fit fucks will die faster than rich fat fucks. They'll have all sorts of blood disorders and other shit. there's enough research to connect the food you eat to mental health. So they'll die or wish they're dead. Conditions for their treatment will keep them poor. The class divide is going to be solidified by the food you eat and your medical bills will cripple you.

TL:Dr the effects of Obesity will soon be outpaced by the terrible chemicals present in the food that most people consume

Your schools don’t have daily exercise??
Here we have at least 5 classes a week.
Add a compulsory sport of your choice, and another 5 classes of outdoor education if you want, and it’s a decent amount of exercise.
However, when people leave school, it all stops for most, any they’re chubby by 20.

What country are you in?

Topkek, prison here is waaayy better than zogcamp

>scientific experts have determined that there is no suck thing as being "fat"
Yeah, you keep believing that, fatty.

And die for fucking what cunt? Military training I agree. I got my ass to bootcamp straight out of school and it was the best decision I made. But actual military service? What a dumb way to die

We should train our heros to only shoot fat ones

no but there should be mandatory sex ed in school if you know what I mean

Country of bricklayers who lay slabs of piss every weekend. You guys are built like a block of flats after 3 months in the gym. Always found it funny

women who go to the gym just to try to make their butt bigger so so abhorrent

Gym is for faggots. Do some sports, if you are pumping your muscles for the sole purpose of being bigger and not to perform better you are a faggot, nigger and poser

anyone noticed how almost every girl is now a "fitness girl" because they know it gives them an excuse to whore about online, and then gaslight if someone says they're being overly sexual - "DOES A GIRL THAT WORKS OUT INTIMIDATE YOU" - "GIRLS AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO WORK OUT ANYMORE??"

But videos all over tiktok, photos all over instagram, and it's literally cameras aimed at girls assholes in skin tight clothing.

You can't be serious. Maybe in the late 15th century someone would be retarded enough to have an opinion like this. Gas yourself

No, young women should be deliberately fattened up to grow their milkers and brapps at a young age. Maybe even put on growth hormone to make it grow bigger

lmao mad zyzz brah spotted
btw. he looked like shit considering all the shit he injected into his body

Get ready to starve fatty

Zogcamp has no freedom or privacy, body cavity inspections, nothing to do, and no possibility of leaving?