Should alt-right Nazis be prescribed nm-DMT or Psilocybin?

It would actually de-escalate their aggression, and mind fuck them into believing the world is actually a good place. This would resolve all unnecessary violence.

If they're primed to kill people, then shouldn't we at least see if they'll kill themselves?
>Chemically

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x526, 58.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=amazon accacia wood bark&rlz=1C1ONGR_enUS992US992&sxsrf=ALiCzsYW7XAJp15ylQ1yd5zEQ-xteVVYog:1652695590362&ei=JiKCYsvoFYzWkPIPncaNmAg&ved=0ahUKEwjLk9fs4uP3AhUMK0QIHR1jA4MQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=amazon accacia wood bark&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsAM6CggAEEcQsAMQyQM6BwgjELACECc6CAgAEAgQDRAeOgUIABCGAzoECCEQCkoECEEYAEoECEYYAFD8AljZCmD8DGgBcAF4AIABfIgBpASSAQMyLjOYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

free DMT? where do I sign up?

google.com/search?q=amazon accacia wood bark&rlz=1C1ONGR_enUS992US992&sxsrf=ALiCzsYW7XAJp15ylQ1yd5zEQ-xteVVYog:1652695590362&ei=JiKCYsvoFYzWkPIPncaNmAg&ved=0ahUKEwjLk9fs4uP3AhUMK0QIHR1jA4MQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=amazon accacia wood bark&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsAM6CggAEEcQsAMQyQM6BwgjELACECc6CAgAEAgQDRAeOgUIABCGAzoECCEQCkoECEEYAEoECEYYAFD8AljZCmD8DGgBcAF4AIABfIgBpASSAQMyLjOYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

It's nothing special if you are not a brainlet that lacks imagination.

shrooms expanded upon my racist past, to build the foundation of an even more racist future

cope

i did psilocybin first time at 14 years old
heil hitler

how come it didnt work for you op?

psilocybin made me less racist against everyone but hate the jews 10 times more. I see why it is outlawed.

I've taken both hundreds of times. Very ebenficial. I'm more right-wing than ever.

PSILOCYBIN WARS NOW
STERILIZE THE MASON JARS

Attached: 0c6.png (600x675, 12.4K)

Same
Same
True

Yes give me shrooms nigger.

>just make everyone passive and easy to manipulate bro
Sounds like it'd be great for the jews who are trying to kill us

>lets use us govt tactics to make everyone love niggers
do you understand why people hate you?
and ill sign up for DMT/shrooms, as long as we get to give the commies DPT

It'd just make them more nazi.

I've taken mushrooms multiple times and I'm as racist as ever. Probably more so
Psilocybin helped me see the depths of the demonic spiritual war we're fighting

sigh.....
New hyperborea thread template?

Who keeps inventing this crap and shit posts threads as such here.
Copy-paste looks of other shooters, have shitty excuse, shoot up everyone including whites, be "captured".

ignores anything relevant to shoot up before and goes to a supermarket of the public... the most unrelated thing to a movement group you can have.

"gets radicalised on Any Forums"

I don't get it the threads here are mostly just crap and fabricated garbage to put your attention away from discussing real topics compared to years back. how can he be radicalised from garbage topics and texts.

so many questions against this guy and threads like this that feel as if they are all made by a angry jew.

I've grown my own mushrooms previously and I hate niggers and jews more than ever.

Attached: 1617306395827.png (739x960, 1.28M)

Growing mushrooms is relatively easy for a loner, it’s fun too

IDK if they will change people’s ideology, that’s just a very vocal/political sect of psychedelic users

Mushrooms aren’t all that strong, ayahuasca is the real shit but is very physically dangerous

I find I have less strongly held beliefs in general after usage

sure but where will you find such people. nazi was dead at the end of ww2 and alt-right died with milo. perhaps invest another group to hate first - what about the anti war leftists. they are your main enemy right now

wont do shit. I once did nitrous and got very angry at the clown world

Grower here
Fuck niggers

Attached: E1DE9A51-69CD-4600-B9C7-7F781AD0E2C4.jpg (700x567, 76.21K)

>alt-right Nazis
The Nazis are on your side and have been since February, dumbass.