FUCK OFF NIGGER

YOU'RE NOT A SCOT. Also fuck the Jews for pushing this shit.

Attached: 1633438903227.jpg (371x268, 30.79K)

His ancestry may be that of a Mutt but he is more Scottish than you will ever be.

this. Id rather have this scott mutt than listen to burgers tell me with their feminine faggit accents shit like
>ERRMM MI GHHOOODD IM PART SCOTTISH AND IRISH THHHOOOOO

Nigel, Mahmoud called. He wants your daughter for their daily grooming session

1776 & 1812 wasn’t enough. If you guys really wanted to get revenge on us you would keep importing millions of sub-Saharan Africans into your countries. That would “own” us so much. I would be so pissed

They’re going to call you a potato nigger and say a monkey born in Britain is more white than you

I have no love of niggers, but its hilarious that a mutt from muttland thinks he somehow is more relevant to anything scottish than someone who; was born in scotland, grew up surrounded by scottish culture, sounds scottish and actually has an interest in scottish history. You have 0 of these qualities, you are MARGINALLY whiter than him. Thats it. and yet somehow despite thag youre still managing to be more of a nigger than this guy.

Fuck man why does everyone on Any Forums get the same recommendeds. Stop polluting my algorithm with your shit tastes, niggers.

Attached: 1629496019806.jpg (428x476, 48.38K)

Amazing levels of Seethe

Attached: SEI_87179233.jpg (480x252, 37.19K)

Not how it works, mutant

I can't wait until we genocide you potato niggers

Remember when Britain was proud of controlling most of the world and not getting mad a colonial lives in a large 5 bedroom house instead of a shitty council estate

dilate paddy

Attached: Migrant Leadership Academy 2021.jpg (700x470, 135.5K)

What the fuck does that even mean?
Start speaking English

I think hes eaten an infected potato, his brain is beginning to shut down

Attached: Impact Report 2020.jpg (400x253, 53.29K)

>if I’m born in Antarctica I’m a penguin

The average Brit has nothing more in common with Brits 200 years ago than Americans. Clinging to living like rats clapping for nogs on the TV and calling that being British

Civnat cuckold

>Clinging to living like rats clapping for nogs on the TV and calling that being British
bongs are burgers confirmed!

>even if im an animal found in antarctica im not an antartican animal
Im not saying hes white. Why do americans call themselves american when they arent native to those lands?

>Why do americans call themselves american when they arent native to those lands?
They attempted to an Ethnogenesis, the kikes stepped in before it was solidified

>Why do americans call themselves american when they arent native to those lands?
Nobody is native to any lands, its all won through conquest same with Britain. Retard abo attitude

You just know this bongman lets nigger penetrate his anus raw

>why do British people call themselves British if they’re originally from northern Germany
Are all bongs really this stupid?

Attached: A237EC29-2AAD-4B51-99DB-308BD06DB0D0.jpg (1125x748, 205.68K)

>nobody is native to any lands
so therefore race plays no part in a persons nationalism?

>so therefore race plays no part in a persons nationalism?
what?

A nation in any legitimate sense is a people, not a landmass

>Prove my point for me
>call me retarded
This is exactly my fucking point you retard. We are british because we now reside in what is known as britian. Same reason you are american because you reside in america.

Then why is a person nationalism named after the fucking landmass they live on you downy? Theres already a word we use to describe what you are talking about here and its called race.