Last Reply Syndrome

>open interesting thread on front page
>make reply
>suddenly there are no more new replies and the thread 404’s minutes later

Anyone else noticing this? It seems like half of the time I reply this happens.

Attached: A1FE8D3C-BCAA-4DE2-B627-0009AABE9EB7.jpg (1280x720, 166.62K)

You probably just reply to good threads, good threads always die out while normie tier general threads are constantly bumped

I’ve had active threads I’m in the middle of replying to 404.
Not at bump limit
Not anything too controversial
Not stupid or off topic threads…
Bammmm.
Gone.
It is happening a lot more frequently atm

Attached: 8ED5FCF1-623E-43AF-9B7D-43A07BD2158B.jpg (2360x1248, 1.27M)

Same

(you), yes actually you, are being war-gamed, and the thread dies when you feed it the answer it wants

or his post is too controversial (truthful) and thread goes sudoku

Shits being slid all the time.
You want to know what people to do keep threads up?
They either hop on VPNs to samefag bump or do the bumping with a discord group. Blame the crap moderators and gookmoot for not giving a shit about this site and taking bribes to let shills have their way. I kind of wish the recent events in the news will force some pressure on this place and hopefully gookmoot wakes up.

All the time.

Dude 80% of post of Any Forums are AI generated and bot posted. Probably more, and that goes for replies too. Very few threads are organic. This is fed central.

This is probably the reason you reply to good threads, and they always get pushed out by threads like
>incels btfo
>what do you say chuds
>I am a black man
it's really just a symptom of Any Forums being majority idiots

This

You’re screaming at yourself here.

it's likely because the astroturf shill organizations such as shareblue, media matters, the new ministry of truth etc are all capitalizing on their latest work brainwashing a fucking mentally ill fuckwit to go kill a bunch of nobodies so they're creating new threads like every 5 fucking seconds about how the shooter was so based and how Any Forums is going to get shut down, etc. none of that shit is organic.

>Dude 80% of post of Any Forums are AI generated and bot posted
also this

If you come here for discussion, you've made a mistake. Anonymous boards are for information (both good, bad and ridiculous). Seek discussion elsewhere.

You can probably just say that the whole internet is 80% bot posts in general and still be right.

Happens all the time sis.

It's a feature of this board and all the slide threads. Good threads get killed easily and jannies also fuck around for all sorts of reasons. They have no real criteria except leave all BBC or Christian bashing threads up.

I have a theory that they swarm this place with bots and ledditors to drown out any intelligent discourse on anything. They can keep us demoralized by constantly shitting up our board.

Half the times only?
You're lucky. Me, it's about 75% of the time.
For 20%,my post simply get ignored.

yup happened to me a bit. figured I was just paranoid and made bad thread decisions.
this place moves fast now though even more with being in the media.
it's going to be a while before this place is productive again.

Any Forums is probably the fastest board on Any Forums now. USED to be Any Forums but they split it up into 8 boards.

Have some 404 bumperoos

Attached: 45215D5B-4A50-4182-897F-E9338C1F911B.jpg (2360x1413, 1.6M)