IT WORKS

reminder that only violence works. and finally the PATRIOTS are starting to realize that fact too. god bless mass shooters. they are afraid. something is different this time around. god bless you radical anons.
>inb4 glownigger accusations
fuck off you lazy slobs

Attached: Gangs_RagTags.jpg (740x380, 98.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFTsctYfWEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Violence works
No, it doesn't retard. If right wingers start becoming violent, they will simply get crushed by the police and the state or at last by the military. Also violence just leads to the right becoming even more demonized.

It does work.

Boomers wanna bang pots and pans, and scream but if you start removing them problem they give you fist bumps and say good job, after saying they'd be right beside you.

Saber rattling fucks. They stood by and watched me single handedly persecute communists out.

All they do is scream.

lol no wonder a pathetic skinny fat balding alps cuck typed this post. terrorism fucking WORKS - the proofs being ww2 and islam

>Also violence just leads to the right becoming even more demonized
soo you're just worried about bad pr? newsflash heinrich, they already hate your guts. what else is there to lose?

Violence wakes up normies.

You spent how many years blaming whites?, your going to reap what you have sewn, and cry about how unfair it is.
But its what you deserve for being intolerant while preaching tolerance.

Glow more faggot

Actual glowie post

>reminder that only violence works.
Finally someone on here who finally gets it. The reason the right been losing constantly to (((the left))) is because they dont fear you. They can walk all over with fear of repercussions. They can literally post songs on youtube about how they are intentionally grooming your kids to turn them into faggots and trannies and they know nothing will happen to them, they know you will do nothing. Until they fear you nothing will change.

Attached: San_Francisco_Gay_Mens_Chorus.jpg (810x450, 53.63K)

if i were a multi-millionaire i would literally fund terror militias to shoot cops, fags, politicoans and journos ON SPOT

Fuck off glowie. Go groom more kids.

Yeah, is that why antifa have been crushed by the police? No you dumb faggot. The the police dont fuck with them now because they know antifa fight back. Antifa have more power because they are violent and dont give a fuck. And even if you arnt violent they say you were anyway like in the jan 6th (((insurrection))). They killed an innocent protestor and still no one got violent (cucked right wing). They are all in solitary confinement now. So maybe they should have used more violence and thing would have changed for the better and they wouldn't be in jail mow on bullshit charges.

go play some videogames more while posting sissy bbc cuckolds of /gif/

Attached: 1649503747545.png (480x534, 677.92K)

wasted effort.
the people you name only act theway they do because they follow those in charge and those they think will most likelywin.

get rid of THOSE people and suddenly all the cops,politicians and journos will change their tune.

Right wing soros then...

This is a peaceful thoughtful board. Please leave. U are very unsettling.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFTsctYfWEw

Attached: 14857t693985.jpg (301x301, 23.74K)

Correct. This is why nobody fucks with muslims. I seriously believe Tarrant's mosque shooting prevented many terrorist attacks. If you are not aggressive, you will suffer the aggression yourself. Nature abhors weakness. If you are not pushing outwards, you will be pushed inwards and consumed. This is true of everything, from bacteria to civilisations.

nah. it's much easier to empty few mags on a fag parade than reach some ishmael katz billionaire from palm springs

i tried explaining this to optics cucks, then asked them HOW LONG it wouldbe before the maple leafis a swastika, and to stop cedeing ground to those commie fucks, and dont be afraid to be called a racist.

none of them had an issue with it up until the left said X is a hate symbol, then boomers wanna fucking be boomers and think im a nazi.

Lol. i single handedly forced antifa to retreat, and the cops were hands off on us.

the trick is to play 5d chess and get antifa to hate the cops, by using the thin blue line to countersignal them.

Imagine being in 2022 and not being aware that political violence is the only thing that works
Did you retards seriously live through the Saint Floyd protests and not get it hammered into your thick skulls that violence and fire is THE only thing that convinces a government to do your bidding after Donald Trump LITERALLY HID IN A BUNKER TO AVOID BLM PROTESTS

Anyone who says violence doesn't solve problems has never used violence.

Yes. And usually before this kid went out and acted on the things people say here all day this whole thread would've been people agreeing with you. But now because someone killed a bunch of niggers they're either scared of looking like the bad guy, think peace is the only way because they're christcucks, or scared they're going to get in trouble. Fucking pussies.

They just burned down a city, and your whining about optics?

KILL BOOMERS BEFORE TRAITORS.

truth! they already hate your guts, mock you, soil your heritage, deplatform you, brag about replacing you etc. what more can you lose? your precious 700 pounds paycheck lol? better to act first before they south africa your sorry asses

the problem is optics cucks who would run to the cops.

an example is how a guy ripped me off but both him and his mom threaten me with the police if i do anything, then make excuses about how its okay for drug addicts to steal because they cant help it.

i doesen't makes you glow less

Boomer, christcuck, or both?

truth! i'm actually more emboldened now than few days before. where i come from this wealthy KIKE businessman just opened a fag bar, which was unthinkable just few months ago. you should see the highest-tier security protecting the place... damn!

Take the warrior pill.

The time for meekness is over.

You stay a cuck be of "optics cucks" somthing needs to change or its game over soon. Once they have armed robotics on city streets there will be no fight back. It's now or never.

Glow

Why don't mass shooters ever shoot politicians?

t. scared deshaun

BLM tried violence and they got a few people some 6 million dollar mansions and Democrats in power.
Violence definitely works, just not in your favor.

niggers, women, libtoids... gotta start somewhere. this bro will inspire someone more resourceful to weaponize their autism into tracking down i.e. a governor and blast his sorry kike ass. gotta start somehwere

Attached: 149fu27r622340e.jpg (1500x844, 76.09K)

rare

Regardless of what happens i believe it will be kenetic by winter.

Even in Canada its the same sentiment. We know shit will get bad, were too scared to call it what it is, but were all buying guns because we know these new canadians wont wait in line or be polite.

Its going to get bad bros. Carry your cards, any based leafs should make their way to Alberta.

Because politicians have secret service protection and if they only kill a politician then they arnt a mass shooter are they...