Mystery acute hepatitis in kids rise to 450 cases, 12 deaths

>Since early April, 21 countries have reported ’severe hepatitis of unknown origin’ among children, mostly under the age of ten
>At least 26 children have needed liver transplants.
>Last week, health officials in the United Kingdom investigated whether ‘dog exposures’ were to blame
archive.is/QxIfB

Attached: 2022-05-16 Mystery acute hepatitis in kids rise to 450 cases 12 deaths ECDC2 - QxIfB.png (991x906, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sAqNX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2022-05-16 Mystery acute hepatitis in kids rise to 450 cases 12 deaths ECDC - QxIfB.png (1028x1946, 1.1M)

is hepatitits curable?

Attached: 2022-05-07 Cause of 'misterious' hepatitis cases in unvaccinated children.jpg (648x3002, 969.92K)

depends on the type.

It's only affecting the unvaccinated?
No refunds, chuds!

>99
biolabs

think it will end up in a Marek scenario?

Attached: marek disese in chickens.jpg (784x450, 57.95K)

bump. this post is compelling and warrants further inquiry. huge if true. ty for the good thread OP

Attached: 63943C9C-AD55-4D29-9848-DC4CCDE917A5.jpg (485x478, 83.6K)

NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM
I AM NOT A KID
I DIDN'T TAKE THE VAX

I really don't give a fuck about this.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (398x500, 33.29K)

>The officials did not explain how dogs could be to blame, but they are known carriers of adenovirus strains, according to the report.
>The officials did not explain how
>but they are known carriers of adenovirus
>according to the report.

Attached: wtf dog roof.png (475x642, 171.54K)

Yes very mysterious. The vaccines must only be a coincidence.

Wait, so I can now go get the J&J shot safely because it's a placebo and get my job back?

Hmmmm.

Attached: According2myCalulations.png (500x401, 178.62K)

Some science user here posted explaining how lockdowns and social distancing wrecked these kids' immune systems.

Wait until you're around kids or swimming in a public pool or the ocean with them.

Sure if you can trackdown the placebo and get one

But picrel said they swapped out all the real ones with dummy shots. Or is it just new ones made past a certain date.

this didn’t help either. while i’m unsure of the cause of this mystery hepatitis it’s likely many factors are adversely affecting these bubble kids. i’m not convinced this is a result from the vaccine, but this is compelling imo. need more info however. isn’t it strange how we have covid, bird flu, monkey pox, and mystery hepatitis all at once? one or two wouldn’t be as suspicious but all at once? it’s peculiar

doubt that part to be correct Leaf.
why? because they still cant unload all the merch from the original delivery.

>one or two wouldn’t be as suspicious but all at once?
and wait until after the 23 when they vote the gates WHO pandemic global response agreement.

if i recall correctly, the adenovirus vaccines only last about 3 or so months after creation. people were chimping about them being thrown out. when was J&J discontinued? about february? don’t take my word as gospel, i may be confusing the adenovirus shelf life for the MRNA one

If you think the jabs were manufactured in 2021/2022, i have a bridge to sell

>bill gates
>WHO
oh joy.

covid, as in strains that will be more deadly, will not be over anytime soon simply for the ease of international travel. so i can see the (((justification))). can’t wait for NPCs to reset to covid panic lol

how do you see the current virus and vaxx situation going, user?

children always needed liver transplants
i had my first one at age 6

Such a fucking mystery, after some of them and nearly all their parents took the mystery vaccines that are totally safe and effective against climate change

i can see where this is headed.
>"VACCINATE YOUR DOGS"
>"THINK OF THE CHILDREN"
>"UNVAXXED DOGS SHOULD BE PUT DOWN"
>"OWNERS OF UNVAXXED DOGS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED"
>"KILL ALL DOGS"

Attached: I dindu ruffin..png (486x600, 460.82K)

please elaborate. how were they maintained and kept their shelf life? if not, what was the purpose? it’s >6 months for both types of vaccine.

Gotta vax em all

>when was J&J discontinued?
May 5, 2022
archive.is/sAqNX

Attached: 2022-05-04 FDA restricts j&j's covid-19 due to blood clots risk-sAqNX.jpg (1102x1252, 312.99K)

>muh habe titis
degenerate pedo

How many days has it been stuck at 12 deaths? 4 days? 5 days?

Attached: 8A02E0BE-8032-4D96-86F3-4A465CEEDB1A.gif (510x510, 801.53K)