AZOV IS LYING. There is such a thing as AZOV Nazi CORPUS

Exclusive video of President Vladimir Zelensky's meeting with Azov Regiment fighters and National Corps activists in Zoloty, Luhansk. 25.October.2019
If you listen closely to Azov guys, they’re actually dumb, they have no logic in their thinking. Just feminine type of emotions.

ЗEЛEHCКИЙ B ЗOЛOTOM (пoлнoe видeo) Haцкopпyc. Я нe лoх.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5RRDnF7lKM

At 21:05, the guy on the left is confirming that there are two different AZOV military groups.
One is a regular AZOV military (that he belongs to), and the other one is the NAZI AZOV CORPUS military group that those guys belong to.
So there is such a thing as AZOV Nazi CORPUS, - contrary to what they are trying to tell the public now, in order to gain sympathy.

Attached: Zelensky_Azov Naz-Corpus :1.3.png (1280x885, 1.25M)

You know who else met with Nazis? HITLER.

And? Vagner is full of nazis too. Who cares.

Nazis on a leash. The Azovniggers were trying to proliferate nuclear weapons.

Bhah, the catalonian shill confirmed Russian. You will never get paid above 15 rubles.

Attached: IMG_20220422_175946_886.jpg (720x1280, 158.28K)

I'mnot clicking onit , but it looks like your selfie.

Z

Attached: 498-4981666_thumb-image-zoroark-png-transparent-png.jpg (284x280, 38.47K)

And where would they get them from exactly? Also Ukraine had nuclear weapons, but gave them up for security guarantees by Russia, look where that got them.

Yeah, sure, just like there is nazis and Jews, right? Same fucking thing. The whole azov is nazi. The whole jew is nazi. Fact.

Yes, by watching that video you really get different view on things...and how stupid those Azov nazis are.
I'm sure that Zel is happy that they are dying from starvation in that bunker.

Post victory parade in Kharkiv.

You have to go back

You psychos with all your corpse spam have made us hate Ukraine, do you realize that?
>REEE RUSSISAN SHILL
>REEE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
You made this board HATE slavs more than I've seen since 2009. You dumb fucks are making the whole world hate you just for a little bit of gibs that aren't even going to your front lines, because all your leaders are SO FUCKING CORRUPT they're selling more than half of it. It's fucking up the economy of the world, just to pay your little KIKE DEMON LEADERS who bribed western politicians and the CIA. All populations that aren't wine moms watching CNN all day in comfy alimony retirements fucking despise you. If WW3 starts over your stupid little shithole, expect the troops of other nations they send over they to shoot you all in the back every chance they get.

The rest of us won't be like the redditors they sent over at the beginning.

Attached: Ukrainian war crime 2 shooting prisoners.webm (238x432, 1.52M)

Zelensky is essentially a hostage of those Nazis.
If he tried to make tangible moves against them they would kill him.

Did you watched the video?

I skipped around, he told them to give up their weapons and they pretty much shrugged it off.

And what is your point?

Literally this .
Most of the fucking muslim normies I know are currently growing an uncontrollable hatred for Jewkraine and Kikesrael.
native Europeans are not reliable creatures as they have been brainwashed beyond repair, but all of the workers+migrants+refugees? They.Fucking. HATE western globalism. And they will gladly chop these Devil-worshippers on sight

I don't know, maybe it's me but i think english subtitles might make a huge difference

I am sure you were perfectly neutral and mentally sound before you started rambling about DEMON KIKE LEADERS lmao

>killing Jewlensky
One can only hope