Fox News just said the security guard shot the shooter

“But his body armor what saved him and allowed him to continue on in this disgusting hate filled attack”

I think their coming for your JPC’s.

Attached: 9E64E246-F1B1-48C8-BE7C-E5D463EBD6C4.jpg (828x850, 230.68K)

Wow really? There’s something fuckey going on with this place. I’ve not heard this anywhere.. oh well. Don’t 1ptid me turbo faggots.

Guess I’ll self bump. Is anyone else having this issue? I’ve not heard this anywhere.. shits on live right now

Fox, CNN, same coin. Did you actually want a discussion on what the "experts" say?

Nah I just hadn’t heard this angle and never on here... this place is doing weird shit lately but then again I never post.

They can try.

I don’t think they can try and come for guns... but armor thats another story. I’m sure it’s totally real about him getting shot and Fox jews found out before here.

That's pretty specific

I don't believe they have the political capital anymore. They wasted it on COVID, the stolen election, tranny bathrooms, teaching kids to become trannies, and a hundred other things. More than half this country just flat out wants DC to get nuked.

I remember hearing about the bullet proof vest on the day of the shooting and wasn't mentioned since

Some anons have been saying they were equipping police and NG with new armor pen. ammo a few days before the shooting. You know, a (((coincidence)))

That’s what I’m saying... I heard he wore military gear head to toe and I figured as much.. but this is the first time I’ve heard them try to blame the fact it happened on his armor. I wish I could post it. It was live and I’m phone fagging nightshift life sorry.

haha smart guy gave himself up without a fight

Most anons on /k have better shit than our fucking cops. I wonder how they could try.. make it like a 10 year sentence for getting caught with it or what? Like wtf how could you even attempt that? If you’re needing armor I doubt you give a fuck if your going to jail. Top kek.

The clot-shot tipped us off that they want us dead.
They can never disarm us now.
Reckoning Day cannot be stopped.

They have more money than we could ever possibly imagine.

Yfw the US army just adopted a new standard issue service rifle that shoots spicy lil armor penetrating rounds

>We need armor pen rounds on police in case of far-right extremism terror attacks
>We need better weapons and better sights to combat "new rise" in far-right shooters
>We need to equip our agents in full anti armor gear
>muh nazis will be using military grade armor and weapons, police needs to counter it
>A (((shooter))) appears in full military grade armor, killing innocent bystanders, just as (((we))) predicted
>you are here
>Congress approves of issuing all federal, and local police forces with military tech to combat far-right extremism

The way I see it.
Yeah, that one I was talking about, didn't save the pics though, sad.

postin in a schizo thread

Most people who own body armor no doubt are rocking M855 green tips though so I guess “tracers point both ways” crazy timeline we live in.

based illiterate

indeed I am.. maybe I should drink some more coffee.

Attached: 257C1FB5-6081-4388-8632-A9B49BA5FC65.gif (498x498, 416.92K)