Mass Shooter Global Leaderboards

>>>MASS SHOOTER/KILLERS LEADERBOARD[MVP]Anders Behring BreivikPayton Gendron

Attached: Tier_ranks.jpg (890x720, 104.17K)

The furfag should be in E teir

Attached: 1652622460374.jpg (720x926, 33.55K)

I'd rather be in E teir.

>concert noise complaint
lmao

Feel like Dylan should be S due to his influence on the great American pastime of mass shooting

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

You forgot Kyle "Kenosh Kike Killa" Rittenhouse at S.S. tier

Actually this is something I was very conflicted about. On one hand, Dylan did a great job with the shooting. On the other hand, his whole plan didn't come into fruition. If his home made bombs had actually went off, he would easily be bumped into S tier

While Kyle did a great job with his shooting, this list is mainly targeted at criminals and morally reprehensible people. Kyle Rittenhouse followed the law, but most importantly he was a moral character, thus he cannot be on the list.

what're you talking about? He mass-shot 3 kike pedophiles. And are you calling Mr. Skrubskribe to Pewdiepie morally incorrect? That dude single handedly saved like 4000 aryan girls from rape!

even still, thats a low body count, however the kills were of high quality. I'll consider it only because of the national attention he got, which only got the message to spread.

Also

>not getting the reference

I think it's safe to say that this board is lost

Any Forums's Not Dead.
Any Forumslacks Never Die.

I don't see you often here. VPN or what? Pretty rare...

I was a bit confused by your post, I didn't realize that "great replacement" was a manifesto.

But yeah, Breivik and Tarrant are great.

The great replacement is an ideology that refers to the supposed replacement of whites, and that the only solution is to wipe out all non whites in a race war.

>no james holmes

>, and that the only solution is to wipe out all non whites in a race war.
Not exactly, but I like where your head is at

Attached: 54366346.jpg (489x633, 420.85K)

>wipe out all non-whites
Yes, that's the plan.

go away newfag

See anons the glowniggers are watching. OP idolized shooters and popped off on the glow nigger radar. Now they are actively monitoring the thread. Be on a look out for the Sneed poster especially the UK Sneed poster.

I don't agree with these ideologies but it does make for a very entertaining mass shooting. Sometimes it borders on comedy, like how Payton pointed his rifle at the white cashier but said sorry and moved on. Kid was very proficient with his rifle.

Columbine
not S++ tier, cringe

Lol John Earnest was so pathetic that OP completely forgot about him.

fucking retard OP doesn't mention Uncle Ted because he is a fucking reddit bitch

where is the norwegian guy who got beaten by muslims despite being armed?

Ill make sure to throw Eric in S tier and Dylan in A tier next time but if you think the Columbine shooters outdid Breivik you're delusional.

I dont use reddit but ok lol

give me his name and ill throw his dumbass in the F tier.

wait why was Dylan Klebold a nazi when his mother was a judaean?

look him up glownigger

not a mass shooter

What do they achieve? Nothing changes after these events, other than governments implement more restrictive laws, or take more of our "rights" away.

yeah but he killed whites, commies can be reeducated to capitalism

Philip Manshaus. Tarrant copycat with one kill.

Can patsy Paddock really be counted here?

Being a Nazi has less to do with having Aryan blood than it is to believe in one's race and knowing that one has the ability to change everyone's life for the better. Afterall, Hitler was an Austrian, not a German.

Ok thanks for the find

We rank shooters on what they have achieved in the short run: national outrage, pissed off governments, public loss of faith in goverments. The more restrictive these goverments become, the higher the chances of civil war. So while these shootings dont appear to do anything but restrict more freedoms, in the long term, they breed more animosity against control.

he was a mass shooter so yes

McVeigh should be S+ tier

McVeigh is thrown in on the same level as Breivik. Both and Eric Harris should be S+ tier desu.

>they breed more animosity against control.
Not amongst the masses. The amount of IRLfags that bow down to their governments, will always out number us.

>I don't agree with these ideologies
Well then you shouldn't be making stuff up about them now should you.

Well good thing we own all the guns, ammirite?

Nothing is made up. The manifestos are there, I read them. They're well written and compelling, with rationalism. The great replacment is what they're trying to combat. I dont agree with them but they made their point.

I looked at your tierlist and didn't find ted, why?

except you labeled the thread mass shooter/killer