Um sweaty, men can literally never be abused even if women punch, scream, gaslight, cut...

Um sweaty, men can literally never be abused even if women punch, scream, gaslight, cut, and use the court system to attack them because men ALWAYS have the power in relationships.

Attached: v3ekulb3tpz81.jpg (640x799, 79.11K)

I used to find murder morally inexcusable but taylor lorenz single-handedly made me reconsider. Bravo. Grrl power.

He could literally have ditched her at any point but he wanted that sweet crazy pussy. It's not comparable to women who risk getting murdered if they leave abusive relationships.

>did she hit him? Yes. Was it abuse? No.
I agree with her a 100%, that’s why I’m on Johnny depp’s side. Hitting people is NOT abuse.

You think a crazy bitch like amber wouldn't think of murder?

>haha, as long as I do not kill him it can't count as violence
good to know. she's not gonna die from getting belted to shit, so I guess that one does not count as violence either then.
that will save me so much trouble.

When you have the state and the media treating you as a protected class you have the power.
In America jews have engineered it so that women have the power.

Women have become pen-pals with their rapists in prison.

so youre telling me if i want a gf i just gotta rape a bitch?

I can tell you’ve never been in a serious relationship

Attached: 850E1036-772C-413D-9E51-F0D2494B4567.jpg (867x1000, 375.46K)

Not false though. Johnny depp could have paid a nigger to fucking hit her with the car

if we make feminism the state religion and install a matriarchy, does that mean we can rape and beat women with impunity?

slide thread

sage
k, still an" incel" so literally not my problem.

Means we will be in a famine in 1 week

>Did she hit him? Yes
>Was it abuse? No
Um, what? Are these people retarded?
>You need to have power to be able to abuse
No you don't. You stupid cunt. Your made up definition means nothing

What is the point of pointing out that he is physically stronger if he is disallowed to use his strength advantage? Women need to shut up and if they won't you should hit them in the mouth until they do. Anyone who disagrees with this is a woman herself.

Did mama never make you good spaghetti?

some women should be abused.

Get some bum from the streets to smack the shit out if these two Twitter cunts, let's see if their theory holds up.

Don't take it too seriously. Her answer says everything about her. Taylor Lorenz (whoever the fuck that is...) is an abuser herself. Narcicists will always come up with reasons as to why they are not the abuser. (I hit you because you made me. Look at what you did etc...) It's the same kind of shit Amber Turd said in her recordings. That so many people have tuned in to see this and that it's concluding with the man being vindicated is extremely beneficial to our movement.

He has more power because he’s a man
Their ideology is Marxist class warfare but applied to sex and race