It was all memes and jokes until some white kid was brainwashed by this garbage site into shooting 13 innocent People...

It was all memes and jokes until some white kid was brainwashed by this garbage site into shooting 13 innocent People of Color.

This post is a reminder to not take a single thing on this cesspol seriously and to take a damn break if you need it.

Seriously.

Attached: 1601192157350.jpg (1600x948, 110.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LavszdClwkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay glow op, jewish kid

Attached: 1631935615592.jpg (680x680, 133.83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LavszdClwkA

groomers gonna groom

The media and politicians will be using this as a tool to further demonize the right wing and make people feel more comfortable to call them racists and nazis.

You have been warned.

son, it's 2022. if there's anything left in life you're still taking seriously, you're a retard

The whole point is to troll the media
Not actually go full 1488, the kid was a crackpot, many such cases

>reddit spacing
>reddit frog
die nigger

NIGGER

>When someone plans a mass shooting but forgets to say in minecraft

THIS SITE IS ANTI WHITE, THIS SITE IS MINORITY WHITE, THIS SITE HATES WHITE PEOPLE

Thanks for the warning, fagflag

This

I don't think violence is a bad, if you do your opinion doesn't matter by default.

Attached: 1631226388383m.jpg (1024x809, 112.12K)

I don't know why people who get radicalized here go and shoot school kids, or normal civilians who have no power? Killing people who make absolutely no change in the system is so retarded! No one on Any Forums would say it's sane to kill harmless powerless NPCs.
Everyone with more than 2 braincells knows that if you wanna change things, you go for the people who control/spread the problems. That's teachers and professors(almost all Non STEM fields are plagued with leftists), bureaucrats, politicians, media, foreign radical religious groups(whose loyalty lie against your nation) and "rights groups". All of these should targeted more than shooting 8 people in a shop.

Attached: 1633127375922.jpg (776x777, 54.41K)

>niggers
>innocent
Pick only 1, faggot.

I'm not going to let some psycho fat faggot ruin my fun.

Attached: 1652611299463.jpg (401x637, 59.2K)

Seychelles user, you are based!

> shooting 13 innocent People of Color.
Is extremley funny and a nice meme material.

KeK

Attached: 162508558.gif (498x498, 447.81K)

I agree with you OP, I was also brainwashed by Any Forums, I just can't take the site seriously anymore. I can't take it seriously when people on here make jokes about shooting people and it becomes real life. I just can't. I've lost so much of my humanity, and I feel like I'm not a person anymore.