Gang stalking is real

what do you know about it?

Attached: wojakumad.jpg (680x706, 38.77K)

I just want to hold a warm body at night.

there are no laws against sublimal messaging nor abusing radiowaves or other forms of EM radiation. Ask yourself

Feds tracking you for buying drugs.
They think you will lead them to the source.

The pay is good. But the hours are terrible.

I just kill them. :)

Inb4 that British faggot derails the thread with demonic shit.

What really pisses them off is when you just don't care about them trying to fuck with you.

show evidence or take your meds.

The only way to win is not to play.

We use to have ip bans on the other thing

Cybernetics, private security firms, CIA (obviously), Private investigators, local police, freemasons, neighborhood watch.

It's not for drugs, it's when you have displayed a wealth of knowledge of what this system is, and and usually an intention to educate others and spread awareness. It all goes back to the patriot act. We are in a war.

Pic related is Lance Cottrell, former CIA, inventor of the Anonymizer, contracted with patriot act, dressed up as a mailman in a gated community where he has no business.

Attached: busted ntrepid.png (1429x845, 1.75M)

Oh you've posted here numerous times about this. Take your meds, schizo.

It seems to be a city persons problem. We had some dudes on our property a year ago. My old man just turned the dogs loose on them. Didn’t find any bodies but dogs came home with some blood and ragged clothing. Haven’t had anyone near since.

>what do you know about it?
you find a gang and stalk it, duh

Just waking up as many people as I can. You are the only person itt who doesn't believe it, so it looks like I'm doing a good job.

Please, go on. Any defensive tactics ?

I like to drive red cars around schotzos, just to scare them with my magnificence

Attached: 66f.jpg (1069x1200, 85.96K)

Kys sperm guzzling tranny loonbin

Any Forums was created to gang stalk you.

Hell yeah fuck

I'm a targeted individual since 2018 AMA

Attached: 6546732.png (700x929, 305.12K)

Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder?

i thought it was fake till i did it

If it's been going on that long, can you show some evidence that you're being gangstalked? I'd think it'd be very easy.

Just knowledge dump you fag

kek

No. I have 130 IQ, and was offered an internship with the FBI. I'm way smarter than you, and everyone in your pathetic subhuman family.

yeah dude you’re so important that numerous people are going to drop what they’re doing to follow some mentally ill retard around. kys.

your not important user noone would stalk you even if you did know anything

Do you have some documentation of these achievements?

Yo how much they pay straight up

Can’t be more than $30/ hr

I'm also a gay retard, want to hang out?

im convinced that these people dont realise that the people who live near them are gonna pop up every now and again self obsessed loons that dont realise other people go to the grocery store

>AMA.

What's your home address?

Your gay relatives sell you out to the Masons and Catholics.