Remember when you faggots were calling the christchurch shooting fake and autistically dissecting the video looking for...

remember when you faggots were calling the christchurch shooting fake and autistically dissecting the video looking for cgi and shit. 6 months later you were calling tarrant a saint

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1097, 161.24K)

imagine being a normie who comes to Any Forums and being unable to understand that different people will have differen opinions, thus being traumatized every time you hear a different opinion on a politics discussion board

>you

who?

This dude must think flags are actual usernames or something

Was I? ...I'll have to check the records on that. Sir

someone needs to stop the (you)s

This. I actually like Muslims. I hate Jews though.. only Jews. So when that false flag comes up, I’ll be here.

The people that called it fake, and the people that called him a saint, were not the same people.

My position is clear: Tarrant should have the death penalty.

Remember when that Russian posted his letters and ruined his mail privileges?

You like pederast boy fucking moslems? Fuck's wrong with you sandnigger lover?

stop hanging out on /sg/,you impressionable faggot

yeah i agree. all these retarded mass shooters who think we're gonna let them off with murdering innocent women and children after we win have another thing coming

I realize this is a slide thread and OP is a 1pbtid faggot. For any newcomers genuinely reading this:
There are only a handful of people around here that praise this sort of thing and most of them are feds looking for their next groomable target
And unlike reddit, Any Forums doesn't have a single mindset because there aren't any mods enforcing an echochamber opinion. Majority of the posters are in fact far leftist bots, shills and organized discord groups that want to shit up this place, so by majority rule, you are implicating them in that behavior when you claim "Any Forums thinks X"

Attached: 1652518847408.png (1200x816, 155.35K)

>doesn't understand what a jew is

Attached: 8e5481e5-e9a0-4a5b-9b62-a718daae4e97.png (652x763, 375.55K)

>its le mossad shill operation to stop me believing schizo bullshit
3 posts by this ID now

Found the Palestine simp.

This is what the Christchurch shooting is really about. It's about stopping the Muslim immigration. It's about saving Europe from Islam. It's about the destruction of the Muslim immigration lobby in Europe.

You people are all brainwashed. You are the useful idiots. You are the pawns.

>muh islam
most of europe already practises a middle eastern religion, whats the difference. and no, these shootings are about race, not religion

>what's the difference between a relatively sophisticated belief that doesn't get in the way of a normal, peaceful way of life and a desert religion grounded in values such as wife-beating, pedophilia and murder of non-believers
filthy inbred paki

Gay guy here. Why are the guys who do this sort of stuff (That I DO NOT condone!!!!) so ugly? Just want some hot guys to look at but jesus these fuckers are homely.

people were calling him a saint night of

>wife-beating
99% support on Any Forums
>killing of non-believers
90% support on Any Forums
>pedophilia
probably like 33%

>wife-beating, pedophilia and murder of non-believers
i dont see that in any developed muslim country. who the fuck cares what religion our replacements practise anyway, the only reason your on all this religious shit is because your scared of getting called racist

Correct me if I'm wrong but during the shooting, didn't the shooter look down at a full magazine that was placed on the ground in the hallway before he entered? I remember Pol speaking on that. Might just be my brain cobwebs.

>Any Forums is a homogeneous group all with the same opinion, like plebbit where I need to fuck off back to.
>t. retard

Nah, he buys in to the old Any Forums meme that we are all one person with the legal name "Anonymous".

is the video rare nowadays?
kys

>>Any Forums is a homogeneous group

You actually think anyone here is straight? top lol

im gay and i like being alive

Yea and i remember you seething and shitting your pants both times. And here you are seething and shitting your pants again.
So I guess you're consistent at least.

can someone post the link for this one? i saw it a while back but want to compare it to the new one