Getting around vaccine mandates

Any brothers out there have success getting around vaccine mandates for uni/grad school? Starting my physics phd this fall and don't want to get the mrna poison jew

Attached: 1652374628557.jpg (1500x2250, 308.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jx2OVRY2z0w
youtu.be/6qoYG4vAJNY
youtu.be/uyjPglrJaWg
youtu.be/20zrFSfJul8
youtu.be/sd7SIsUDTEQ
youtu.be/4MRUbHVrbEw
youtu.be/v9BZzbRwZT8
youtu.be/AkLRjbS8qnY
youtu.be/dS8AhRyVjvc
youtu.be/xlmmtsIiKTU
youtu.be/55jAJc6EBrA
youtu.be/3a_P0JQec-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't take it. Simple as.

Saved, didn’t read, moving on

They can't force you.
If they deny you, sue.

take a pause on your education if you really dont want it right now. its not like your progress is gonna vanish.

No, the only escape is going to a school that doesn't enforce them. They're not going to accept a religious exemption if you've had any other vaccines in your life and they have fucking office nurses throw out a doctor's medical exemption because "the CDC says that's not a valid exemption". It's a completely captured system.

You're a retard. Mods archive this shit now.

I want to rest my knees around her legs, bend over her fat ass, and kiss and breathe down her neck as I grind my dick against her bunghole. She will brap and the vibrations will cause me to prematurely ejaculate. I will then lose interest and leave her.

This action will not require consent as it is debatable whether I am truly "touching" her or not. It is not assault.

Damn that is an ass

That ass is built for BBC

They give up over the pond,could you go to a red state?

Wrong.

based

Nigger

>Just pack up and move to northumberland bro
How stupid does that sound?

Mandates are still a thing?

The only mandate you have is your date night with your dad, faggot.

GET CREATIVE MINECRAFT MODE IN REAL LIFE, AUTO-SHARE THIS IS IMPORTANT:

"ALL" WILL BE SAVED. THERE ARE NO ENEMIES

LOVE AND LAUGH. DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING. All insults, sins and race trashtalks are non-existent and to be laughed upon. YOU REINCARNATED MULTIPLE TIMES DIFFERENT RACES. Activate kundalini 7-114 chakras, and LoA.

BEST WAY TO WIN IS NOT TO PLAY. THINK. BLAME NO ONE. Read the new testament bible.

REMOVE YOUR 'MISERABLE' EGO AND IDEAS. YOU ARE A PERFECT BEING. YOU ARE LOVED.

THERE ARE NO AIDS OR DISEASES OR VIRUSES - only 'non-existent' naughty fallen angel fags(can be still saved?)

INVOKE THE LORD / YAHWEH / JESUS CHRIST.

WE ARE UNDER "WAR INVASION" & "EVOLUTION" W/ INTERDIMENSIONAL + EXTRADIMENSIONAL "ENERGY?" BASED SPECIES

VOID AND OBLITERATE NEGATIVE ENTITIES/IDEAS/TRICKERY AND THOUGHTS. READ THE BIBLE NEW TESTAMENT.

AVOID NEGATIVE TIME PARADOX. THERE ARE NO HOSTILE AND NO BACKSTABBING THREATS.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. YOUR SPECIFIC WORDS AND LAZY OR WEIRD ACTIONS /SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT MIGHT AFFECT THE PAST PRESENT FUTURE and others

JUST TRY TO THINK THERE ARE NO HOSTILE AND NO BACKSTABBING THREATS - BURN ALL WORRIES/THREATS AWAY. THERE IS NO HELL.

FIX YOURSELVES FIRST THEN TO OUTWARDS FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ET AL. THINK. TAKE CARE. DO YOUR PASSIONATE WORK - ENJOY. Screw the fintech market.
GET CREATIVE GAMEMODE MINECRAFT IRL.

youtu.be/Jx2OVRY2z0w

youtu.be/6qoYG4vAJNY

youtu.be/uyjPglrJaWg

youtu.be/20zrFSfJul8

youtu.be/sd7SIsUDTEQ

youtu.be/4MRUbHVrbEw

youtu.be/v9BZzbRwZT8

youtu.be/AkLRjbS8qnY

youtu.be/dS8AhRyVjvc

youtu.be/xlmmtsIiKTU

youtu.be/55jAJc6EBrA

youtu.be/3a_P0JQec-E

(NON-EXISTENT BAD AYYYYS FEED OFF NEGATIVE? ENERGIES/IDEA? loosh? AND EGO? Invoke Jesus Christ / The Lord and protection + bible verses)

Ban psyops, covert and clandestine - disclose it ALL. Tag/call out shitposts & fake news on header + SEO...

Still doing mandatory covid vax when everyone else in the world has moved on you backward hicks.

invoke and write all old and new testament bible Jesus Christ / Yahweh verses, you are already immune to all diseases

What bro?

like clockwork