CIA visits 4ch

Glowniggers is furious that we turned out to be ordinary people who love freedom of speech and shitposting, and not domestic terrorists ready to kill everyone and everything. But it's funny to watch them go out of their way to portray who they never were, boomers never change.
Glowie, nice try, you tried your best, you're good, but you'll never be one of us, we find you even in the deepest darkness, you'd better go and do the real thing, namely catching real criminals.

Attached: Glowniggers Terry Davis 4ch.png (1071x717, 622K)

they're not good.. they suck. all they ever do is get caught.. like a bitch

nashe godeto insta ido anashex de ruta douuuuu

>we turned out to be ordinary people who love freedom of speech and shitposting
I want to befriend a three letters agent, preferably a CNI one.

Hi fed can you send me 1 waifu please?
Send her to the pineapple under the sea if you know what i mean.

Attached: 1625404483867.jpg (207x172, 5.64K)

Why do they always say "brother"?

Attached: 20220106_235519_IMG_4210.jpg (1024x859, 82.1K)

>Boomers. Boomers never change
Nice tray Zoomer.

Just imagine that on our taxes some old boomers incite ordinary young people to commit terrorist attacks, fuck them

Odd. I got angry about it.

Attached: E3eum6lXwAAwG5W.jpg (960x920, 71.65K)

KEK the Nazi meme flag saying "This was not a federal," was in my thread just now. What a glowing faggot too. Everyone was like STFU glownigger, pretty funny to be honest.

I also remember seeing the "explain boomers" post. The glowniggers must be tapping interns and secretaries to shit post now. All hands on deck i suppose.

it's a funny thought but they're all hardcore satanists at the level where they have any control

Attached: 1652676639517.png (1403x1403, 2.89M)

>hello fellow 4chinners!

Jfc, kek’d hard over that image. Boomer faggots holy shit

Badge with time stamp and we expect to see the news that you made a high profile arrest within the week

how cringe they write, can't they hire young people who can edit their letters properly? Virginia is a terrible state

Attached: 3444444333.png (1080x2173, 695.41K)

this I don't know if some are anons just trolling but I refuse to believe even then someone here for any length of time would be that fucking bad at it and stand out. they truly do glow

Dude, the founding fathers, except for abe lincon, were christians including george washington.

The best is when he signed off his post with "sig heil!" I think I've only ever seen some Kraut anons post that when they were trying to act hard. Most anons just sign off with "fuck kikes".

Oh yeah pretty sus ngl fucking glowniggers

How to solve the problem of the glowies on 4ch? I don't want to see this site turn into a bunch of fireflies that will imitate "right" views

Ben Franklin was a satanist, Gorge was a mason, so idk

Glowniggers are still using it. I got tagged in another thread about "why they never target the elites" All I said is the kid had an AR and a bolt action rifle. He's got a range of 600-1000 meters if he trained. Loads of elites are guarded by guys with pistols.....then I got two identical Sneed posters who tagged that post. On UK and one US with in like three minutes of each other. It was very obvious. They get touchy when you mention the elites and their security it seems.

Engage them in complex discussion, actually. Their grasp on philosophy is shit. They unironically think we’re frustrated unhappy men who just hate people. They can’t discuss or debate right wing ideology. Frankly, by the time they learn to, they’ll be on our side

Yes, that's true, but it looks out of place and unnatural here. I haven't seen many people on 4ch who end their sentence with the words "sieg heil" and even more so call for violence
100% fed

Always wondered
How do they keep being themselves? Given the years of history between Any Forums an glowies would mean at least some of them would go into depression or something

Are they too brainwashed to even see outside their own cages?

Feds groom shooters

You don't even understand what a pentagram is
Fucking idiot

Apparently they have “deradicalization” chats. Possibly laced with subtle brainwashing? They’re seeing redpills all day. It has to sink in, you can’t unsee the evil in the world. Surely some long for something better.

They aren't allowed to say nigger

>Are they too brainwashed to even see outside their own cages?
Glowniggers are lazy and stupid. They just want a paycheck and framing retards online is easy as fuck

Believe me user I'm the same as you, I'm your brother! Sieg Heil!

Attached: d3a.jpg (200x192, 11.94K)

No. The founding fathers were Luciferian Freemasons. They know Lucifer is God and Satan. Duality.

Just need to keep ousting them, won't really change much as it seems 70% of the traffic here is tourists.

I can't find my screenshots but agents are constantly swapped or demand to relocate. There's an article circulating a couple years ago about feds having mental breaks from it.

Guess that explains why this whole planet is a shithole an we are ruled by demons

I miss this schizophrenic

Attached: 1648696312973.png (112x112, 9.02K)

Interesting. I was wondering why that would just pop up randomly, thought it was bots for whatever reason. This wouldn’t be surprising.

So.......what?
Glownigger #1 gets to see his sorry reality an gets sent to summer camp for reintegration and while he is there comes Newbie glownigger#2 ?

>They know Lucifer is God and Satan. Duality.

Eh… in the sense that everything is God, yes, but that line of thinking, especially where it concerns “dark” energies, can be quicksand for most. Because something is OF God does not make THE God, if that makes sense to you

The United states of America is not a government by the people for the people.

Today it is a collection of surveillance and criminal syndicates that commit acts of terror to manufacture the consent through fear so the people give up their rights.
Organisations like the FBI are nothing but fronts for their real criminal enterprise which are Drug, arms and human trafficking.

Attached: fourthamendment.jpg (665x400, 90.99K)

We’re ok user. Lots of good souls here.

And thats my exact question
How the fuck do they keep being themselves?
Funny how they call themselves "country finest",if what you say is true