Why is the world condemning this shooting?

They have been systemically replacing whites, a global minority, in every last European nation on earth.
Then when a white person has finally had enough and snaps, fighting back against this mass murder of whites, they’ point fingers at him as if HES the crazy one??
As if they haven’t been doing the same thing as him on a world wide level for decade to whites?
He is nothing more than a symptom of THEIR actions, if they don’t like what happened then maybe THEY should stop doing what pushed him to this breaking point.
But no, instead of discontinuing their genocide as whites, to stop whites from becoming desperate, instead they will continue doing what they’re doing, and then blame you for not liking it.

Fuck off. How about this:

You want black people to stop dying? You want white people to stop shooting people?
Then stop he genociding white people en masse. Wont stop that? Then i don’t feel sorry for your worthless nigger and i sure as fuck won’t apologize when it happens again, in fact i’ll rejoice.
We ARE a people. We DESERVE to continue. If you don’t respect that and instead work to undermine it, your feelings and opinions on how we respond are worthless

Attached: 9E8051B0-D725-48E7-BA55-672BAFC5E6B1.jpg (1125x2436, 364.42K)

He travelled to a supermarket and killed randos. This was pointlessly stupid in every possible way.

you guys are trying too hard it make you glow in the dark

no one is "genociding" white people en masse
that is a dog whistle by insecure men who are emotionally stunted

Don’t give a fuck you stupid faggot, don’t want it to happen? Stop driving white people crazy. You kikes fired the first shot long before this kid picked up a gun. Violence begets violence. You want less dead niggers? Stop killing us. Don’t want to be killed? Stop trying to kill us.

And you’re a glownigger faggot and you’re reverse psychology isn’t going to make me feel bad about 10 dead niggers when you’ve killed is for centuries and are right now as this very moment through mass migration and targeted racially charged cultural psyops
>they’re selling soap man!!
we’re salesmen too now, one way trips to the after life nigger, first rides free

>Better you than them
>He says as a 60yr old
>During the Middle Ages
Nobody tells you that's the first time he's ever worn armor. Remember user, all walls of text are slides, no exceptions.

Fuck off glownigger

Wow. You’re trying so hard but failing so miserably.

>They have been systemically replacing whites
Fucking good. day of the seasoning cant come soon enough. i unironically hate cumskins so much at this point that I would help the jews make you history if they gave me a job offer

Attached: 1652651159495.png (1907x2000, 3.45M)

You’re wasting your time, you won’t deradicalize me, you diversity hire cia nigger, i hope you are scared of instances like this, you keep pushing us and we will push back, every action has an equal and opposite reaction and guess what nigger, we’ve been pushed around for a long fucking time.

Attached: ED3A40EC-0AD1-4305-88E9-919E4CE2A7C1.jpg (1125x951, 198.05K)

This isn't even a right-wing board anymore. Apart from the outright unapologetic leftists that have taken up residence here, there is a large swath of centrists who think they're right-wing but act and speak as run of the mill liberals. The right-wingers on this board are now a minority, and that's not even getting into the pitiful number of white nationalists who are left. In the end, this is a pro-democracy board for democrats now.

Oh no! surely your discouragement has made me feel not so good *frowny face* okay dad i’ll stop posting online now. Oh wait no i won’t i hope all niggers, kikes and traitors hang.

Attached: 685EA103-6DF3-48F9-A56E-6E45EB83C00A.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>pathetic

>you're a glownigger because you don't support that glownigger
wutt

You’re the one who thinks this kid was justified, and i’m the one who doesn’t, that’s pathetic

Wrong guy.

>glownigger doesnt even know what greentext is
time to close the browser faggot
look at these fucking incompetent glowniggers they don’t even know who the fuck they’re responding to anymore, this site baffles boomers kikes

Attached: 1E9F6712-CC47-413F-B09A-08E64456C9B6.gif (400x302, 1.64M)

Makes you wonder why these shooters never target the people behind mass immigration and replacement push

>wutt
you forgot to attach
>rawr xD
you splitdick mentally ill tranny

Exactly

>drives race to insanity
>does insanity
>oh no! why’s he do insanity?????
good one faggot, don’t worry that day will come too, your times running out, these are just the starting pains

Attached: 20A5F12E-D299-4CB8-92B5-C6CDE1EA3E04.jpg (2278x2426, 1.03M)