Who would be the better leader for the West today?

Who would be the better leader for the West today?

Attached: main-qimg-ec09b55cd1d29efa2226b4d9e5b19aee-lq.jpg (602x368, 53.6K)

Napoleon would steer us in a democratic direction through a violent social upheaval. Violence for a purpose, but should Napoleon really be our emperor? What does it say of our morals to have such a violent man in charge? Must peace come with hypocrisy?
Hitler would give one speech and get shot immediately.

Cicero

Neither, they both worked for the Jews.

cope and seethe more.

mmm Hitler I'd say

yes

napoleon was the original globohomo.

Both lost, why do right wingers worship the losing side?

retard

Pic rel

Attached: Alexander the Great.png (800x1050, 885.87K)

Based, but he was no Caesar Augustus.

I like Hitler's racial and eugenic ideas.

Napoleon felt democracy was stupid for any country that was larger than a city state which is why he transformed France into a Roman style imperial state.

He did many things great like turning society into a meritocracy but he was not in favor of democracy whatsoever.

On the other hand his system was 10 times better than democracy anyways so who cares. But you're wrong he'd steer us in a democratic direction.

Alexander was a globalist

Nero would've been perfect for the modern society

You worship Musk and Bezos?

Mmm yeah imagine Nero in Moscow... we'd finally get to see that Tetris cathedral burning

He'd pretend to, is the point. He called himself a champion of democracy, and his rule would invariably be a close imitation. Perhaps when he died it would become true.

Julius

Napoleon.

Hitler is a faggot.

Neither, both dumb fucks invaded Russia in the winter.

Boney

Napoleon was history's greatest man after Caesar.

Attached: napoleon_egypt.jpg (1200x718, 146.97K)

Alexander is lucky he decided to invade Persia instead of Italy. Rome would have curbstomped him.

Attached: legionary.png (1750x984, 2.71M)

who here worships napoleon? I'm neutral toward him.

Unironically Hitler without the holocaust. Napoleon and the French believe in the bs that anyone can be French regardless of race as long as they act like it. Race is integral to preserving a nation and people as we know it and Hitler understood this.

Bonaparte, end of story. Anyone who says otherwise might be woefully uninformed. I recommend everyone ITT read
>Napoleon: A Life by Andrew Roberts
An excellent biography. Napoleon believed all women were untrustworthy and functioned at their best when they were uneducated mothers who stayed home with the children. Men functioned at their best with rigorous discipline, military service, and a supreme love for their land and family

Ah yes, the man who knocked out half of frances young men and allowed the jews to come in and spread their taint. He also got defeated more often than not, and left every place worse than when he arrived.

The only people who think he's great are jews, or retards with a completely dismal understanding of history.