We need equity, not equality

Why do y'all have a problem with this?

Attached: images (1).png (640x480, 70.56K)

Fuck you. That sounds SO reasonable -- until you realize that geniuses and the gifted (most whites) would have to wear handicapping gear to make things "equal" or "equitable" for those below them. Or, have most of their wealth taken away by force, to make them "equal" to the dumb niggers who can't take care of anything or plan for the future.

>Or, have most of their wealth taken away by force
But you don't have a problem paying taxes, and that gets redistributed

The tall one should take the boxes by force.

what we need is a bigger gate to keep out the brown people if they can climb over it with only a box

I hate niggers and want nothing to do with them or share even the same air as them, filthy fucking animals need to be exterminated. And so do you, you useless treasonous race traitor.

2 nukes were not enough

Attached: 275742491_10100844832248271_7301831365106314093_n.jpg (1888x1721, 345.56K)

That's fine, but you have to have one or the other. Acceptance of equity is an admission of inherent inequality. A nigger cannot be my equal AND need equity in order to achieve what I can achieve. Don't ask me to view them or treat them as my equal, because the existence of equity proves that they are not.

If they want to watch the game, they can buy a ticket like everyone else.

Yea let's keep giving special treatment to niggers and queers and nothing to the rest. That is surely going to create a happy and fair society.

Why didn't these nigs pay for tickets?

They should have bought tickets loke everyone else then they wouldn't have to sneak a free game by peaking over the privacy fence. Probably stole the crates too.

But you brought them there from Africa to pick your cotton

>y'all
You're not from the South Eastern United States. They hate you and want you to fuck off.
It doesn't help you fit in. Stop it.

Why didn't they buy tickets like all the other fans? Is it because they're niggers?

I don't think people have engaged in chattel slavery here for quite some time.

I didn't bring anyone. I don't have cotton. Niggers were all born here.

>this thread again

Attached: u have my full support.jpg (722x606, 101.3K)

"Equity" in a scholastic and employment terms will render incompetence.

Based Harrison Bergeron poster.

Because none of those brown subhumans paid for their tickets. If they had paid, they would all have equally good seats.

Works well in practice.

Attached: capitalism-marxism.png (858x672, 811.1K)

Why not just buy tickets you niggers?

It's racism, edginess, and incitements to violence like this that caused an 18 year old kid to go on a shooting spree, y'all are aware of this right?
There's blood on your hands, think about it for a second

well baseball is just so freaking gay. i have no problem with equity though.

a honest metaphor would be that there's no boxes and the fence is bit lower. the tall guy has to dig a hole to be on the same level as others. and the middle guy has to build a platform for the small guy from the dirt they get from that hole.

Isn't this comic implying that black people are naturally handicapped?

Build a higher fence so none of them can see, they should buy tickets like everybody else.

This analogy doesn’t work as well when it’s a person getting a medical degree.

Unlike you, we have the First Amendment.

Free shit for thee but not for me, right?

> muh incitement
Your post is making me feel violent. Off to the gulag with you.

the problem is they watching the game without paying for at ticket.

No, we don't.
Cultures all around the world have had 200 years to get their affairs in order.
All who have failed will be left behind.

Maybe because it's just a friendly game in some community stadium and the seats were full? Where does it say it's a professional game with tickets?
Context matters here