Never trust Any Forums

>NOO BLACKROCK IS BUYING ALL HOUSES

I don't get this Any Forums meme, why do you want to live in big cities instead of homes in affordable comfy towns?

Attached: 5675.jpg (1199x911, 506.05K)

thats a black neighborhood.3

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 12.15.56 AM.png (1916x900, 422.14K)

Ok but seriously, why shouldn't we buy that house and resell it to blackrock?

>Birmingham, AL
N

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 12.17.00 AM.png (1586x382, 67.77K)

I like how they removed demographic data from Zillow so you have to go to a 3rd party for it. Or maybe it was a different company I can't remember

>Boomingham
>Livable

anywhere with a diversity score above a d is a dangerous place to live.

Redfin removed the neighborhood crime rates because they said it was causing people to avoid buying in black neighborhoods.

>look up “Wahouma Park Birmingham” on google
>pic related is first result

Attached: 02B846D4-85FD-4090-9DF7-C488EE357C7B.jpg (400x533, 65.95K)

>know where that exact house is
Nigger you couldn't pay ME to live in that area.
You have to go at least 30 minutes in any direction from downtown to get to comfy spots around Birmingham, and that's being generous.

blackrock is worth over 20 trillion,. thats 100 million homes at 200k each and its our tax money ., youre fucking gay . go back to posting on bathroom stalls.

Lmfao niggerville AL, even take pictures with trash n shit from previous owner. This is nigger tier effort. Fuck you kikes for bringing these niggers here

>dude just live in the middle of nowhere in cuck sheds
This fucking thread again. You don't need to dump your folder full of manlet sheds in the middle of nowhere. Nobody wants to live in a fucking box in the middle of bumfuck Wyoming where everything is a 2 hour drive away.

BlackRock wont buy it. If you house isnt near seven digits they arent interested. I dont know what fucking DARPA faggot is telling their Manchurian Candidates to kill niggers with this nonstop housing market thread but it's getting fucking annoying responding to it every night.

At best that house could be used to store large non-valuable items. But without even knowing about the home, I can guaranteed it will have wall, roof, mold, and maybe foundation issues.

I kind of wonder if this is based, in a roundabout way. Maybe if enough whites get robbed, they'll start banding together and do something about it.

>neighborhood crime rates
Oh yeah, that's what it was. Kek
What site is this?

You remember the last recession we went into? It happened because financial institutions were selling trusts back and forth to eachother at higher and higher prices. Guess how these homes are bought and sold? They're buying entire neighborhoods and forming them into trusts because they do investment management.

Incidentally this also makes it damn near impossible for new home owners to function economically. Mortgages and interest rates are gonna fuck them hard now that our inflation rate is totally fucked. We're looking at another recession, maybe worse than the last one.

Smart whites live in gated communities. And not those faggot automatic key-code entry gates, but ones with armed guards and patrolling security. Liberals do everything in their power to say these gated communities aren't safer, but how can they not be? They'll cite that violence can still be committed from within, no shit. The point is to keep out blacks who will case joints, and provide limited entrance and egress.

>bars on the door and all windows
i don't even need to get on google street view to know about this neighbourhood

>diversity ratings
You can basically tell by the public schools rating but based nonetheless.

I don't get this meme where you just don't buy the house yourself. What do you stand to gain from people buying houses? Do you get a kickback?

That means its still overpriced

They don't have jobs bro. I got a cheap house in a town that plans revitalize plans. I already see the gentrification. My house will quadruple in price.

>public schools rating
Will keep this in mind for the future. It was my mistake when I saw those things and didn't take it into account for where I'm at now.

oof, madonn'
how many times are you gonna make this shitty thread?
everybody & his brother know by know
the prices are low in the nigger hoods of
*East St Louis
*Detroit
*Gary, IN
*Chicago southside
*Baltimore
*Memphis

Attached: oof madonn.png (500x750, 521.47K)

Nice try nigger

>comfy town home
>in Birmingham, a city of 200K+ people

Holy shit, rabbi, do better. This is 'if I don't steal it from you now, some other Jew will' level. Blackrock doesn't buy in nigger neighborhoods because property values will never increase. They buy in white areas, run the prices up, and then 're-sell' to Jews, which allows them to expand existing city limits because kikes will always kvetch for more 'convenience'.

Which is hysterical because that same house in Maine or New Hampshire would be bought in an instant, fixer-upper regardless. Of course, if niggers would stop trusting kikes and civilize themselves, then they could absolutely convince some West Coaster or New England faggot to live amongst them. Good luck getting the perpetually hoodwinked to look up and figure out who is really ass-ramming them, though.

suburbs are a hellscape