This is the "superior race" that zoomer retards like the Buffalo shooter are ruining their own lives in order to...

This is the "superior race" that zoomer retards like the Buffalo shooter are ruining their own lives in order to "preserve". The Buffalo soldier really saved the white race yesterday by shooting a bunch of black senior citizens who clip coupons and watch day time television all day.

Attached: mspaint_Am0RxsX6K3.png (417x375, 321.04K)

"We gotta preserve the fat, degenerate, meth smoking, shit eating white faggot race you guys!!! Were being replaced!!!!"

Attached: firefox_hCW5q3TF3a.png (654x411, 692.08K)

seethe chink

Attached: 1633378128123.jpg (1200x900, 229.21K)

Obviously that isn’t a white person. He’s trans black and if you disagree you’re a transphobic bigot

>eating shit
He must be hindu. Hindu's arent white.

even when whites do fucked up shit there is still a magic behind the eyes that can never be erased. the superiority is inherent and thus is unmoving and stable. shitskins even when they achieve still are forever cursed

Attached: NAZIGETSMOGGED.jpg (867x488, 74.4K)

>magic behind the eyes
>talking about an actual AIDS ridden faggot caked head to toe in dry shit smoking meth
This place ruined your brain lmao

you live in a white 5 eyes country instead of going back to your hive like Xi ordered the diaspora too

There's a reason the race comparison is always made from the bottom and never from the top. Any individual from any race can hit rock bottom, it's the upper limit that sets us apart. Where are all the black philosophers, inventors, geniuses etc?

the reason Jews agitate for niggers so hard is because the EXACT same line of bullshit reasoning they use to explain why everyone hates niggers when they dinndu nuffin is how they explain why everyone hates them and has expelled them from the 109 for the same non-reason. They defend themselves through defending niggers.

>strawman

REPORT THESE THREADS

Does that help you sleep at night

does what? use your words

I did... does your mayonigger brain not compute

Not really. No idea what 'that' is which is supposed to help me sleep. I use melatonin sometimes, but mostly I just have a girl suck me off and I knock straight out. Know what I'm saying?

Not a big fan of white men. I only like their little girls.

FOUND THE VID
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
www kaotic com/video/be8c0cf8_20200507122221_t

Your right hand is not a girl

oh this is disappointing. here I thought you might be a kike but you're just some ricecel. nevermind

Shut up you autistic mayonigger. Didn't even know I was basically saying you are coping lol.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH AMERIMUTT ZOOMERS

there's that low asian verbal IQ again

Those gooks are definitely feeling feels that day.

I STYLED MY HAIR IN POO MAN OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUCKING NASTY