What was your reaction when you found out most mass shootings are actually committed by white men and not people of...

What was your reaction when you found out most mass shootings are actually committed by white men and not people of colour?

Attached: 1621180091983.jpg (720x720, 112.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
mass-shootings.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blatantly false, yet will still attract replies.

There's like 55-60 murders everyday! Guess what most of them are?

They are demon possessed Manchurian candidates with freemason cop handlers. End freemasonry in police their oaths are the centerpiece of corruption in our society: youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic cops all over.jpg (689x449, 109.6K)

I always knew whites were the problem but to your average right wing incel, they were pretty surprised since they been living in their echo chamber of hateful inceldom.

Attached: 162155299648.jpg (2000x2000, 444.28K)

It's sad that leftists made these men feel so hopeless and gave them nothing to live for.
All leftists have blood on their hands.

Attached: 1652647035078m.jpg (533x1024, 173.68K)

I posted this image which disproved the lie

Attached: 1652660782947.png (1132x1028, 210.74K)

The coolest thing about your fucking gay ass post is that it changes fucking nothing and I'm still proud of my heritage, culture, phenotype, ancestors, and country.

Damn, six white people did crimes. That totally makes it equal to the countless non-white crimes that happen daily.

mass-shootings.info/

Also, don't count jews as white

jews aren't White.

IN MY COUNTRY -- THERE IS A PROBLEM
...AND THE PROBLEM IS THE (((POTASSIUM)))...

Attached: mutts--JEW_SHOOTERS.png (487x601, 328.65K)

Why is the bottom right one happy

You came across our border, you get what we offer. We offer SUFFERING. And plenty of it.
You're getting the same stuff we are.

Found the nigger.
You niggers do nothing but kill Everyone, Everyday.

Say what you want tovsay but Dylan looks a person with commitment unlike others.

Y u spell wrong

race is not a factor, motive is what matters.

Adam Lanza was autistic, anorexic, and schizophrenic, he wanted to make sure that he would kill as many people as possible, so he chose his old elementary school since a 5-year-old is more likely to die from a .223 than a full-grown man, he also wanted to save any children that might have been like him from having to grow up and live a horrible existence once the curtains of childhood are pulled over their heads.

Devin Kelly full motive is still unreleased, something about a domestic dispute

James Holmes delusionally thought that since his life had no meaning to him, taking other's lives away would be a +1 like a video game to his "Life value"

Stephen Paddock was a drunken Gambler who had been fighting off metaphorical Demons his whole life, he spent most of his entire life trying to make sure he could have his family in a well off position, and he achieved that, everyone talked about how he would always make sure everyone he was close to was stable, after he achieved that, at some point he must have caved in and let his suicidal thoughts win, "I've done it, I've been good my whole life, I made sure I did everything right, now, I'm gonna call it a night, but not before I let the world know my pain." was probably his thought process.

Everybody already knows Dylann roof

I don't know who the last guy is.

this is so obviously a bait thread designed to get people upset but fuck it, may as well give out some info since this topic is heavily debated.

Attached: akr4715.jpg (635x371, 93.85K)

You fucking glowniggers sure do try hard don’t ya? It’s even more sad that your shit doesn’t work

>White men
>mass shootings
Some do have lighter skins but they are only "white" when it makes real whites look bad.

Attached: mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg (557x600, 66.64K)

Attached: Jew shooters.jpg (740x733, 132.88K)

Attached: Vegas false flag 1.jpg (768x1024, 180.06K)