Well respected elder rabbi about to die

>well respected elder rabbi about to die
>the identity of the Messiah was apparently revealed to him
>he wrote it down in a note and instructed his followers to not open it until he died
>he dies
>they open the note
>Jesus
>the entire Jewish community seethes and buries his legacy
Any more based stories like this?

Attached: Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_(GPO)_-_P.M._Netanyahu_and_Rabbi_Kaduri_(cropped).jpg (985x1379, 182.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gO2bXkw3XIY
amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/27/jerusalem-rabbi-accused-of-being-undercover-christian-missionary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is pretty fucking funny. Haha.
Never heard of him.
There was some converted jew on youtube "brother nathaniel" who dropped a lot of redpills. Seemed like a really decent guy.

Attached: 1652477222667.jpg (720x864, 68.82K)

holy fuck lmao

whats his name?

also bump

Yitzhak Kaduri. I had heard of this a few years ago but didn't realize just how big this guy is. Looked up some videos to refresh my memory and apparently this nigga was the most revered rabbi in Israel, some people think he did miracles and had prophecies. Apparently Jerusalem shut down for his funeral and the president of Israel did the eulegy. No wonder he wanted to reveal it after his death lmao they would have just killed him and burned the note
youtu.be/gO2bXkw3XIY

sauce?

met him in person, he’s funny too

did he suck your cock?

I know of one other story like this. The Rabbi who revealed the secret was also the Rabbi who had a stroke and was about to die, but the Rabbi's family were not supposed to tell anyone what was written on the note until after the Rabbi died. The Rabbi died and his family revealed what was written on the note, but it was not Jesus. The Rabbi's family then tried to burn the note and were caught and sent to jail. The note was later revealed to be written by a woman, but she had died by then.

rare flag

What happened to him?

I know he's alive, but does he still epicly ramble somewhere?

Also he encrypted the note with instructions, said to open it a year after he died. I assume he wanted to make sure the note actually got out there to everyone and he wasn't silently thrown into a grave with his revelation. He claims to have seen Jesus in a vision. Actually genius. If he said it in person, he'd get shut down immediately. If he had the note without encryption, it'd get memoryholed. Putting a year padding ensures that the media will immediately post the note everywhere before decryption. This old ass nigga was playing 5d chess

>Messiah is actually Jesus, nothing personal kid
he out-jewed the jews

kek

Jews are that autistic spoiled brat kid that does everything to spite their parents (Jesus/God)

Bump. I'm unironically asking for more based stories. Fun to have these sorts on hand for when the world seems like shit.

>their parents (Jesus/God)
Hail Satan then.

lmao what an absolute legend. even if you're not a Christian and hate Christians, this is kino.

>devout Christian
>infiltrates Jews pretending to be a kike
>becomes a high level rabbi
>subverts Jews from with in
>nothing beats the cross Like the double cross

amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/27/jerusalem-rabbi-accused-of-being-undercover-christian-missionary

>a 108 year long op
Sounds like Jews coping

Haha
>that phenotype
>not jewish
Hahaha

The Ultimate Troll.

Attached: Mashiach.jpg (371x353, 23.57K)

Satan is the jewish parent.

>I have had a vision chaim
>the Messiah has been revealed to me in a dream
>oy vey you saw the Mashiac?
>...
>no idiot I saw Jesus are you fucking stupid...?

>Rabbi converts to Christianity at end of his life
>Jews seethe and lie about him
Based

Christogenea New Testament. Christian Identity is my religion.

Attached: Uncle Adolf Christian Identity.jpg (322x360, 15.97K)