Any other minorities scared to go out in public...

Any other minorities scared to go out in public? I'm one myself and I am absolutely fucking scared to go out and about like grocery shopping or going to work. I am so fucking afraid it'll be my last with some crazy white lunatic out to kill me. Anyone else dealing with this as well?

Attached: 1645251376350.png (1178x1172, 1.89M)

Western NY Whiteman here, went out shopping today and all I can say is fed boy or not, those bucks were broken.

Attached: 1652670183052.jpg (1500x1125, 87.83K)

they are hideous

shit I'm always scared that OP will show up and forcefully suck my dick

>Any other minorities scared to go out in public?
Go the fuck back to where your ancestors came from, then.

no lol, minority here. u gonna be scared of everything?

Sociopathic much?
I'm not scared of everything. If I see a white man in public I legit get extremely nervous.

Good. that's the intention

I know what you mean for the minority as a White in the US I've been scared to go outside ever since a feral mooncricket ran over a bunch of White grannies and children in Waukesha and the US government refused to acknowledge that it was a racially-motivated attack.
I knew that when the US government refused to acknowledge that motivation for the terrorist attack was racial there would be a reprisal.

Attached: Waukesha.jpg (735x413, 66.28K)

that is because you are low t you should try icing your balls

Sorry. I'm not an idiot who wants to die by a mentally ill white man in 2022.

honestly, as a minority, a Hispanic minority, im more afraid of black people than white people to be honest

>Being scared of one of the most discriminated human races on the planet

??? Does not compute.

What is the median age for Non Orthodox Jews like 70?

ALL HAIL SAINT GENDRON!!
KILL NIGGERS, KIKES AND MUDSHARKS!
FUCK SAINT DENIERS!

Attached: SAINT GENDRON - BE BASED!.jpg (642x530, 49.14K)

What's it like being a psychopath?

Kek

Europeans and Asians can be racist because it’s not just general races they dislike they also dislike other ethnicities of the same race so it’s okay.

Attached: feelsgood.png (860x723, 150.72K)

They are kinda ugly but in a super cute way. I would fuck both of them for days if I had the chance. Id stretch their holes really good and lick them everywhere and also make them do it with each other. Damn I really have to find me some cute petite asian girls.

Tanukana did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1621724439654.png (734x605, 64.69K)

LOL. What a pussy.