Richard Spencer DESTROYS Any Forums

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652668985386.webm
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1525916011064528896

Attached: richard spencer.jpg (726x746, 77.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yHlXvkOBX61T/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can assure you no one gives a fuck about what this moobs-having loser has to say to his 10 followers

Attached: sage this gay shit.png (372x153, 18.63K)

EVERYONE ITT IS GAY ESPECIALLY OP

If I ever find the leftist who punched this subhuman fed plant in the face I will shake his hand and offer him a gallon of sòy milk

Hurry Spenser!!!

I am going to rape Richard Spencer's butthole. This is not a joke.

lol he talks about Any Forums like he talked about turks, you can tell he hates this place

>at SOME point, ADULTS have to make SERIOUS DECISIONS
Stopped listening right there, if his neolib faggot arc is part of a longcon, he's playing the part perfectly

>glownigger announces unflattering opinion of uncensored platforms
many such cases

what a retard

>you can tell he hates this place
We were the first to out him.

sage

Attached: 07cb72d6-53e5-45dc-be47-20d4ce6e1cfa.jpg (1080x1031, 578.51K)

What is this guy's problem? We're his biggest fans and supporters here

Spencer has always been controlled opposition

Hes butthurt and coping

all these flaming homosexuals with hot takes and cummy hunts, I just can't take it no more
bitchute.com/video/yHlXvkOBX61T/

Attached: A63AED19-19DF-4ADC-8882-0618402B0123.jpg (688x502, 132.52K)

This

>richard spencer
>controlled op fag

Attached: 186D6FE7-5FDD-4DE9-BA1A-01F8692B5EF3.jpg (400x400, 109.4K)

not my problem fag

The LEADER OF Any Forums has spoken!

Attached: We wuz western jpg.jpg (1700x2220, 1.13M)

>at some point adults..
3 seconds in and i dont need to hear anymore
hes a complete fuckup and joke, he's the last 'adult' anyone needs.

He gave up on WN lol.

Anyone have the recording about Charlottesville's aftermath in where he was shrieking like a hysterical woman? He thinks massively of himself, is vindictive, and delusional from where he was retardedly screaming "Heil Trump" to now in where he tries to become a centre left NATO shill coping hard that he can reintegrate himself into society by buttlicking leftism. Embarrassing guy, perhaps representative of larger white nationalists in general, but ultimately even worse due to how cowardly and weak he showed his character to be.

Richard Spencer is a loser anti-Christian with a onions face.

Burgers are the apex of idiocy.
>muh monarchs are illuminati
Why did they get rid of them then?
‘White’ was popularised by Americans. You are an illness

I am so fucking sick of these people. They're like a plague.

When will this worthless faggot kill himself?

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

Holy shit he is seething. That alone makes yesterday worth it. I am glad I saw this.

Richard Spencer offers no fucking value to white people. Fuck this glowie

Yeah, the feds are getting scared. Full 180 out of fear of the true Right.

Richard Spencer is a washed up homo sexual. kek I'm surprised he still opens his mouth after those leaked drunk Richard Spencer shit from around C ville. he's a total catty gay fag and nobody outside of being Hillary's 'alt right' figure head who appeared out of nowhere to try and harm Trump likely via the Bush clan

And what would happen if they shut down Any Forums?
There are 22 million unique users here every month, if this place gets nuked, then all the nutters from here will migrate to normie sites like reddit or twitter and start influencing them in an even wider reach.

Isn't it better to have a containment zone like Any Forums where schizos like us can speak out about stuff.
Also people that do go on shooting sprees and commit hate crimes that come from here are in the small minority and doesn't represent us as a whole, hashtag not all 4channers.

Who?

words like violence

>richard spencer thinks Any Forums pushed qanon
what a fucking absolute midwit retard

Richard is 100 percent wrong. pol is a pressure release valve where people can talk about these things and not feel alone. Without it, you'd probably have more violent incidents since people would have pent up grievances and feel there is no one to talk to.

>Say that random mass shooter has connections to Any Forums despite no clear evidence suggesting as such
>SHUT THEM DOWN NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Literally everyone on Any Forums laughs at people for spamming this edgy shit, and constantly responds with "You don't do shit"