Does this seem odd to you?

>drives 4 hours to shoot up a grocery store

Attached: 319134.png (439x339, 66.99K)

Attached: a3yo1cblost41.jpg (750x910, 95.9K)

The El Paso shooter drove further I thought

There's nothing odd about it. He drove to a place he knew would be pre-dominantly black. Not to mention that it was probably also in his best interest to be far away from his usual city so he wouldn't be spotted by someone that recognized him.

Head On apply directly to the forehead

>4 hour drive
>random hole in the wall grocery store
>passed 50 locations with high density people he was looking for

Attached: bullshit.jpg (235x223, 13.23K)

Same with the El Paso shooter as points out.
That one drove all the way from like Dallas or something.
It doesn't make any sense to me. There aren't supermarkets in Dallas or where ever this guy is from? Bullshit.
I suspect the targets are chosen by the groomers for some reason, but I'm at a loss to explain what that reason might be.
Maybe they had a specific individual target in mind but didn't want to make it an obvious hit? The logistics of coordinating that strain credulity, and what kind of high value target worth all that bullshit shops at a regular ass grocery store? This hypothesis doesn't seem very likely.
I don't see how one supermarket would make the story blow up more than any other supermarket.
In both this and the El Paso one, I doubt it's a matter of those were the places with the demographics the hitter wanted. There's definitely beaners in Dallas, and I find it hard to believe that there aren't nigger neighborhoods all up and down the east coast, so this hypothesis doesn't work either.
Unless it's some kind of spoopy occult/numerology/whatever fuckery, I got nothing.

And to add, it's also strange that that's not one of the first questions asked of the shooters. "Why did you pick this location and not a similar one that was closer?"

>It doesn't make any sense to me

He probably passed 15 malls, 20 department stores, restaurants, etc... to drive 4 hours

Attached: confusion.jpg (256x197, 6.89K)

They want a race war...

>so he wouldn't be spotted by someone that recognized him.
because that would have prevented the whole catastrophe, right? besides, his fame was such that he had to drive four hours; everybody knew him within a 3+3/4 hour driving radius.

Okay, but there's niggers all over Jew York, and spics all over DFW.
Why the road trip?
Tarrant didn't sail to Australia to find a Mosque, the Vegas guy spent a lot of time in Vegas already, school shooters typically shoot up their own schools, that one guy that went after a church in Texas(?) a few years back didn't drive halfway across the state to find one.

Maybe there is some significance to the different names. I noticed one of the surnames is "Massey/Massie". Perhaps the combination of names was meant to send a message.

It was in the news and all the normies knew it. The news also knows what's happening, but they can't talk about it because of the government's gag order.

Could be.
Shit, nothing else makes any sense, so that's at least a reasonable hypothesis.

>because that would have prevented the whole catastrophe, right?
That's not at all what I was implying. I was implying that he probably didn't want to shoot up his own community, hence why he drove 4 hours away, to a place where no one would know him and he would know no one there either.

But if he hated niggers so much as to go shoot up a supermarket, then uh, why WOULDN'T he clean up his own community instead of someone else's?

Write him a letter and ask him. Maybe he also thought that he could get away with the shooting and go back home to hide afterwards.

but four hours?

I'm not aware of him doing literally anything to conceal his identity to get away with it and go home.

The Democrats can only win elections with False Flags, Fake news, Fuckery and Faggotry.

The only thing that follow liberals is murder, mayhem, war and fail.

Today's fuckery was a false flag

And desptie the 300 people shot today, nearly 90% by non whites, all you will hear of for weeks, about the white supremecist and his evil racism [who wasn't even white].

You are looking for logic and rationale in an individual that completely lacked logic and rationale. The dude unironically thought he was being replaced by black people and his solution was to shoot up a black supermarket 4 hours away from his home.

I'm not saying that it's certain he thought he could get away with it, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility that he had some completely delusional thought that he could pull it off and then go back home.

he tried to conceal his identity. But he was a brainlet.

I must have missed that bit of information.
What'd he do to attempt to conceal his identity?