As an Asian-American I believe in freedom of speech and freedom to express. That includes being racist...

As an Asian-American I believe in freedom of speech and freedom to express. That includes being racist. As long as you don't hurt other people you can hate on niggers or whoever. But now, with the white supremacist shooting yall are taking it too far. Having belief is fine. But going out and ending peoples lives is another. I do not believe being racist is a healthy outlet for any of you. Yall are psychopathic monsters. I really hope you change your ways. I should have never given racists a chance. I'm done.

Attached: 1644938175840.jpg (1080x1346, 175.68K)

every white man needs an asian girlfriend

Built for BBC

>Shit on nose, contacts
dropped

the Japanese woman was made to be breath by the Mexican man

Attached: 1652663823182.gif (347x450, 3.83M)

what do you think of white women compared to asian.

How much to have her piss on me lads?

When making a serious point the best thing to do is post a pic for the average pol virgin to drool over so that they don’t even read your post. You nailed it, chud.

Please focus on the topic at hand here, please.

White women are trash. They're psychopathic and manipulative. I will never date one again.

is this a sex doll?

asians last longer

i like asian women

yeah theyre a real treat

maybe asian women arent turned on by a mexican as much as white women are turned on by mexican.

You’re a nigger. You shouldn’t be touching our women anyway. They’re ours.

Liar

As a white man, I didn’t read this but I do really like Asian pussy. Thank you for at least bringing something of value to this shithole unlike most immigrants

ALL HAIL SAINT GENDRON!!
KILL NIGGERS, KIKES AND MUDSHARKS!
FUCK SAINT DENIERS!

Attached: SAINT GENDRON - BE BASED!.jpg (642x530, 49.14K)

Keep them I do not want them my man. Enjoy your psychopathic manipulative bitch.

everyone does. i got mine. now back of the line line, boy.

>our women

kek. we don't give a shit about white women. i'm at the point i literally cannot be aroused by white women now

Attached: Ef4u2z6X0AI3RAP.jpg (768x1024, 105.76K)

I think the best solution to this is to start calling niggers and jews what they really are, a pest.