Who started this latinx shit?

Who started this latinx shit?

Attached: 1652638743685.jpg (1920x1879, 554.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are mongoloids hyper represented?

Niggersniggersniggers

White women.

I feel like niggers are in every single commercial now. like seriously, turn on the tv, or click a video on youtube. it's all niggers, sheboons in particular.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 10.27.45 PM.png (474x886, 353.8K)

Jews because they see Latinas are voting like Whites and are breeding with White men. Now they're just attacking them.

Attached: FNDtQRuXEAIpSAp.jpg (1021x2048, 365.3K)

Hippie Jews in SF who work in the tech sector downtown. Not even joking.

>"American" and "White" are distinct categories

Why's there a ghost dog in the mirror when it's not there in real life?

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

I take my daughter to the library and openly state that we prefer books with protagonists that "look like us." The librarians always get super pissy, but haven't done anything about it yet.

true post

It's pronounced la twinkz

TPBP

>Going to a homeless shelter
Why?

Probably some loser mutt that is hated by all his cousins back in Mexico

Faggot ass whites who believe everyone has to participate in their self destructive perverted lifestyle, as usual

>2020
>41% of books feature animals

testing to see if i got banned xd

>White
>American
Okay now they're just fucking with us.

Liberals.
For those who don't know spanish is a very gender centric language unlike tranny friendly English so even if they try they won't succeed because gender is very integral to it. We find it funny whenever someone try this.
Good luck sucking tranny cock mandated by law mutts.

Yes they are. I barely see any white men in commercials anymore.
youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ

Any other European languages doing this? I took German in the 90s and I don’t want to go to German Jail

>American
>White

Confirmed.

Annoying White liberals wanting to one up the other annoying White liberals with virtue signalling.
Karen 1
>I am a proud ally of the entire latino community.
Karen 2
>A *real* ally would use the gender neutral term "latinx" that I just made up.
No real latinos were involved, think the whole thing is ridiculous.

you lived under a rock? this has been going on for YEARS

zero white men, and whenever they portray white women, it's always landwhales or blue haired dykes.

i would get pissy too
it's hard to find books in which the protaganists are a white man with a black kid.

Gay tranny chicanos who cannot say one simple sentence in Spanish. Since their whole life they've consumed the American pop culture and lived in American society. And never set foot in their parent's home country because they're a anchor baby. So the fact a noun or adjective is gendered bothers them. So they want to erase 1000 years of history that we grew so accustomed to. Not only that but all of the romance language related countries grew accustomed to. Inb4 Jews, women, white liberal. Yeah we all know they contributed to this too.

>Ghost dog

Attached: 1614551597894.gif (220x124, 394.28K)

I don't know but it really pisses me off because the kikes that thought that shit up already has it in our governments as a term as if it was a term all along. latinx =/= latin

Racist white liberals with zero understanding of the Spanish language.

gay niggers

Attached: space-movie-1992-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 472.29K)

It's a reverse vampire dog - Only appears in mirrors

29% AND 12% . Why are negroes counted twice ?

>counting niggers as animals

Attached: 1647881338513.png (626x626, 510.72K)