What if whites and blacks in America united together to remove the mexicans and chinese and then following that use...

What if whites and blacks in America united together to remove the mexicans and chinese and then following that use eugenics to improve both races and become the best we can both be?

Attached: chad dog.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

Attached: 12f35ff0-3861-4078-b04c-d429cbe8e00a_text.gif (400x169, 234.38K)

t

Attached: 6b7b705a-0230-4689-bd1e-5525ca4ee8a2_text.gif (400x169, 300.46K)

why did americans hate the irish so much back then?

I think i'd rather unite with the ayrabs if i had to choose

they stone gays to death. seems based

Attached: ramadan.jpg (2000x1333, 918.74K)

What's the back story on this dog?
Need a QRD.

I dislike the irish
No idea. He's just powerful is all

Why would we when blacks are the greatest scourge of the four races you mentioned? Why don't you go live with your precious niggers and see how long it takes before one of them brutally caves your thin shitlib faggot skull in?

Because they are assholes and on par with blacks with their hyper aggressiveness.

So youd rather buddy up with shitskins than other whites? At what time in the last hundred years have they done anything of value?

I don't want to unite.

some dogs are retarded and will eat until they throw up

Chinese are far more of a scourge. Blacks are basically just certain people's tools.

I said if I had to choose another race to unite with.
OP suggested blacks.

America would have been fine with the ethnic makeup of the 90s

I've scoured esoteric literature for twenty years and have found there is a consensus that at some point the DNA of all races is going to break down;
I'm going to assume that's pretty tough for Any Forums to digest, but I'm going to continue anyway...
It seems to me, for such reason that characters such as John Dee and his Rosicrucian alchemists became engaged in founding the New World for just such a project.
You can hide slavery behind evil whites, or even Jews, but the truth is they were brought here for their breeding potential.
It's probably no mistake that you hear of the likes of the Founders and early Presidents having "separate families" with their black "slaves".
No doubt you have heard of America as a melting pot - it was not an accidental phrase and I contend that even the writings of some founding fathers that seem to be in a racist manner was merely part of the dialectic to move forward the agenda.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-29 Human Evolution in The Secret Doctrine.png (869x360, 38.63K)

lmao

He has a neurological disorder that makes him adorable.

Okay but I'm not talking about mixing. Also look into the portuguese policy on race mixing in their colonies.

It's exaggerated in media but Irish and Germans were looked down on because they were the Mexicans of the time - weird religion, big families, drunks, bad taste in music, etc.

It's a lab. They'll eat themselves retarded. Most overweight dogs I see are either labs or lab mixes.

Why, mexicans and chinese hate blacks are integrate really well.