You are probably morally superior to the God you worship

and you likely hold yourself to a much higher moral standard.

Attached: 20211217_041133.jpg (196x231, 44.23K)

I don't need God to recognize wickedness

> nigger tier understanding of what god is

That’s impossible my god is Ahura Mazda and he is the pinnacle of all goodness

Attached: ABA84474-45E0-4A57-8833-D9C0D6C3243A.jpg (1000x677, 344.09K)

>y-you just don’t get it!!
wow good point faggot

Why would a timeless immortal being with infinite IQ give a shit about mortals that can't even exist without building up a funky stink if they don't bathe?

checked but ahura mazda is not the abrahamic god this is obviously referring to

This image is cool. What is it from?

>God controls the actions of all the people
Ask me how I know you haven't read the bible

God is good, therefore cannot create evil.

Your whole concept of morals and what evil is comes from people who do.

He certainly should be able to stop evil though.

Imagine if people felt about the government how they feel about their God.
They'd do anything it says without question, let it do whatever it wants, and never hold it accountable. in fact, they'd take the blame and assume it's because they need to "do better", then they'd praise it for putting up with them and giving them another chance to be better.
They'd let government officials live above the laws they themselves create and enforce. They'd know it's for their own good.
Imagine a world where we let people get away with the types of things we let God get away with.

I am getting hits for Ezekiel and the chariot / wheel vision

god is the creator not the manipulator

And yet the entire bible is about god manipulating things.

>god doesn’t choose your path you do!!
>but also
>”before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
cope with your faggot contradictory kike babble bullshit, go chase your tail for kikes somewhere else

People want free will but blame God for the evil that comes with it. Christian comes along and says to follow teachings of Jesus. atheists sperg out about not wanting to be controlled by imaginary sky daddy. But God isn’t good unless he controls everything you do?

would you rather a non white christian country or a white non christian country?

Attached: 1641862827644.jpg (687x778, 87.87K)

If i was God , i wouldn't a rapist from raping you. I would watch and laugh.

Attached: images (4).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Ok cool. Those people were also responsible for inventing modern civilization. Maybe they knew what they were doing?

>i am the alpha an omega
>everything comes from me and nothing is outside of me
>except evil which definitely came after me but it’s not from me i swear
>idk where it came from but everything came from me except that but also i am everything
>but also
>no good tree can produce bad fruit
fucking nonsense, only the kind of a kike could dream it up, keep chasing your tail with you paradoxical fairytales

Those 2 concepts are not contradictory...
Atheists such are low IQ niggers

>You are probably morally superior to the God you worship
by who's standard? your own? why should i care about your morality over any other system?

Nothing is stopping god from being a cosmic police officer. Nobody considers themselves to be without free will just because police will arrest you for killing and raping so there isn't any good reason why god shouldn't interfere to stop rape.

...worship?

Attached: burgers.jpg (1024x776, 53.96K)

God is amoral.
Morality is a human concept.
God clearly lacks ethical and morals.
He simply does not care.
If there is a God... this is the only rational explanation for anything. Imagine being so arrogant and naive that you believe "God" cares about you.

>god isn’t the manipulator, he only coerces you to do things with threat of eternal torment, no manipulation in any direction there
>god isn’t the manipulator, he only frequently intervened in human affairs
>god isn’t the manipulator, he only chooses your path for you before you were even formed
>god is the first cause, everything after him isn’t his fault even though he himself says nothing bad can come from a first cause that is only good and yet evil exists

As I'm now I would never create an universe where suffering is possible

Depends. If we're talking Abrahamics, then definitely.

Attached: 1648456004539.png (1024x767, 353.88K)

>god doesn’t choose for you
>hi i’m god and i anointed you, you didn’t anoint yourself
yes they are you stupid bro dead fuck, you can’t have free will yet have god lay your path for you before you’re even formed as the verse explains you stupid fuck

Nah, We could be perfect to each other. But we are not. So we all agree for a certain amount of bad, but it never happens to all of us. Just some of us.

And so, we sin and are forgiven. But yes, If everyone worked hard, loved hard, fought hard and thought hard enough we could all live in paradise. The truth is we don't want to and for that we always run the risk of being one of the unlucky ones.
And for that we are also forgiven. So long as we ask for it. That's why things suck. You and i let it happen.

Attached: 1359308240421.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

God is neutral like nature or the universe itself. Is more probable that he's bad than he being good

I recall analysis of jewish tanakh by a therapist who works with narcissists and victims of narcissists, and conclusion was is that yahweh the kike god of stolen foreskins is possibly biggest fattest embodiment of narcissism as a trait in entire human culture.

Considering theory about anthropomorphic deities being projections of different facets of personality of people worshiping them, and narcissism being extremely prevalent among jewish race, yahweh used to be a part of polytheistic pantheon but his cult eventually had all other jew deities bodied in accordance to yahweh's nacrissistic nature.

Attached: 1614661224685.jpg (500x700, 67.54K)

A white Christian country. Fedoras really love their false dilemmas.

Yeah so you acting like you don’t need God to recognize wickedness is fucking retarded. The morals and building blocks of civilization are based on God and religion.

I am God and I believe in stopping rapists at the source

god acts when he is tapped into.
this, for me, is the quintessential difference to an entity you would call a demon.
An intervention by god is only possible if you ask. Thus, by definition, not manipulation.

yfw some ancient shit-covered homeless guy asks a question you can't answer

Attached: 1_SE0uamkmcq4xHZLt4nwKZQ.png (1200x673, 285.28K)

Retard alert. Humans are not as moral as God. Have you been living under a rock or what?

The material sector of reality has Karma, reincarnation, Samsara as built in “police” to make sure we “enjoy” the reactions of our actions. Liberation is being free from both the good and bad karma and leaving materiality altogether to (ideally) join the Supreme in the Spiritual Realm.

“Heavenly planets” where you enjoy the rewards of your good karma are still in materiality and where the demi gods resign who are temporary (yet exceedingly long-lived) beings just like us who are currently higher on the ontological food chain.

Hellish realms are the opposite, and are places beings sink via their own free will choice to do evil until they burn off their negative karma and get to try again.

Hellish and heavenly realms are poor places for spiritual progress generally due to the conditions there, either too pleasant or too hellish. Imagine if you lived 1 billion years and only had to concern yourself with minor things that you easily could manage and eating/fighting for pleasure/sexual persists with practically no major problems to concern yourself with. You generally wouldn’t be very interested in desiring a higher state of being.

The Supreme allows us to have Free Will and make our own choices, there are a minority of spirits (Atman in Sanskrit) who decide to come here and be retards and have to go through a long material journey of suffering before we snap out of it (the length of which is 100% up to us).

“Oh but that’s not fair because I’m done with suffering now and I asked God to end my suffering and he didn’t therefore He’s not loving therefore he’s not God.”

You didn’t sincerely ask, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. This is why the Sufis and Vaishnavas value True sincerity so much as it is immense importance’s further to this, karma is such that if you jump off a cliff and change your mind halfway down you still have to land despite your sudden change of heart. You have no idea what choices you made in past lives

The bible is filled with hundreds of examples of divine intervention without anyone's request.

you can't punish someone if you stop evil before it happens

you have to let evil happen then punish the guilty and compensate the victim

Good point. God acts like a cosmic police officer all the time in the old testament (sodom, gomorra, the flood, etc). Isnt that what tradcucks want - for God to smite all them wicked unbelievers? Well why wouldnt he smite every single pedo rapist then?

>poo in the loo religion
kek