Now i understand what white privilege is

Attached: 1652583264869.png (420x339, 210.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lluqso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White privilege is what happens when people spend 2,000 years working and building a society so that their descendants can have a better life.

the nigger two frames before hand is white and gets his head exploded

Is the video out yet?

YOU CANT SEE THAT GUY BEFORE IS WHITE THAT PART OF THE VIDEO IS ALL CHOPPY STFU..........

you see a glimpse of his head in one frame and he looks white

Attached: Untitled.png (1118x632, 991.86K)

shirt tucked in, clean cut, not obese. doing more for society than any obese negroid or illegal immigrant there.

Still waiting to see the video of this shooting

>No blood spray anywhere
>They're all spazzing out like they've received 220 V
Fake n gay GAN generated trash

Thanks fren

Attached: 20180918-073934-rand0mGG-id2747607.gif (600x600, 1.58M)

thats white solidarity, not privilege

/thread and FPBP

WHEN I SAY WAUKESHA YOU SAY SORRY!

WAUKESHA!

You're right OP. Niggers never spare each other because they are animals. Even when the psychotic break down of a white is complete like this his human whyte nature comes out and spares his own.

Another check in the box on why brazil monkeys should be gassed.

Isn't it funny that a soon as this video dropped or event "happened", there's a notable decline in blacked / low quality bait threads / homosexual+trans agitation threads and even a decline in pro-Ukraine threads on Any Forums and instead there are a bunch of shitty, regurgitated threads with one liners and loose accusations targeting Any Forums regarding this event in them?

streamable.com/lluqso

Attached: 1652627510113.jpg (938x544, 94.92K)

Is this the ultimate whiteness test bros?
Wether or not a incel would shoot you or spare you in this situation?
I am not sure about myself desu.. he could mistake me for a spic and shoot me.

Small part of that is jewery for land grabs, pillaging rape, trickery, enslavement, caste systems along the way. Which is why I'm not upset at Jews beating whites at their own game with a higher IQ.
>What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Removed...

>Is this the ultimate whiteness test bros?
>Wether or not a incel would shoot you or spare you in this situation?
>I am not sure about myself desu.. he could mistake me for a spic and shoot me.

Attached: 1645361322553.png (754x585, 236.48K)

too bad black's will never have that privilege (they lack the mental faculties)

Has anyone figured out why the person recording his twitch stream had firefox bookmarks for daily stormer and buying weapons and body armour?

Attached: 1600908135842.png (1080x1077, 1.97M)

Exactly my thoughts,everything that's happening in every nation now is a product of its ancestors actions,take the MENA region for exemple,our grandfathers left us with nothing but wars,sectarian and political conflicts and now its their descendants in Lebanon,Syria,Iraq and Libya that are paying the price.

Wasn't the very first victim a White woman shot outside the store??

Attached: Black-Girl-Wat.jpg (599x626, 32.56K)

I was wondering that too, he must've told someone he was going to do it

>still waiting for the video
all you newfags....

But how many Jews he shoah?

fpbp

No, you don't.

Attached: aurora.jpg (1562x2048, 364.94K)

well they failed pretty fucking hard

I know there's a lot of Christian-hate on this board, but one of the fascinating aspects of the Bible is talking about nations likes it's a living person, and having descendents, etc.
Most people can't really think about things in a longer time line than their own life, but the Bible gives us a deeper understanding of how generation after generation there are things that are repeated, and reaping of what was sown. There are entire peoples who are destined for 1000s of years of suffering the same fate.

It isn't a bad test. Can a retard tell if you're a respectable white man or not? It is a low fucking bar.

>he can't find the video

hahahaha

to me that looks beautiful actually, that this guy on a killing frenzy still recognize that he was of of his own probably with white kids, and procedeed to shoot disgusting niggers instead.

Is it true he killed only blacks? We would only need 500.000 of these guys but killing a hundred each, and Europe and and USA would be free of niggers in a day, really makes you think.