Why do you guys blame cia, isn't cia supposed to be unable to operate in american soil?

Why do you guys blame cia, isn't cia supposed to be unable to operate in american soil?

Attached: bbb.jpg (615x346, 19.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who watches the watchers

they do though

You know that’s not how it works
The senate is supposed to control CIA activities if I’m not wrong

>sn't cia supposed to be unable to operate in american soil?
i think they can do whatever they want

intelligence.senate.gov/
These people watch over CIA

Not anymore thanks to Obabo.

Yes, the agency that experimented with mind control on American college kids, engaged (and still likely does) in drug running with notorious cartels, and assassinates people all around the world with impunity, will clearly abide by some old directive that nobody actually cares about.

The US was also supposed to be unable to engage in foreign military conflict without a congressional declaration of war. How's that working out?

you made me laugh out loud like a retard

Someone never watches American Dad.

Attached: 20201020_042846.png (1594x1080, 859.55K)

then who watches THEM ?

They are fairly elected officials of The People of the United States of America.

Astral projecting 1st amendment auditors

Attached: 1629684682078.jpg (916x939, 427.21K)

The Cia basically only operates on American soil. Imagine believing glowniggers when they say they totally aren't doing something.

I blame the US goverment

Lmao imagine using your fingertips as a 4d camera filming a machine elf library in the void while asking a reptoid if you're being detained

American Dad is a reflection of reality in comedic form. True and based.

President Truman created the super secret National Security Agency by secret Executive Order on November 4,1952. Its primary purpose was to decipher the alien communications and language and establish a dialogue with the aliens. This most urgent task was a continuation of the earlier effort and was code named SIGMA. The secondary purpose of the NSA was to monitor all communications and emissions from any and all devices worldwide for the purpose of gathering intelligence, both human and alien, and to contain the secret of the alien presence. Project SIGMA was successful. The NSA also maintains communications with the Luna base and other secret space programs. By Executive Order the NSA is exempt from all laws which do not specifically name the NSA in the text of the law as being subject to that law. That means that if the agency is not spelled out in the text of any and every law passed by the Congress it is not subject to that or those laws. The NSA now performs many other duties and in fact is the premiere agency whithin the intelligence community. Today NSA receives 75% of the moneys allotted to the intelligence community. The old saying "where the money goes therein the power resides" is true. The DCI today is a figurehead maintained as a public ruse. The primary task of the NSA is still alien communications but now includes other Alien projects as well.

>copy pasted
Works for CIA too. They have total immunity thanks to things like Patriot Act 3.0

>am I being reincarnated or am I free to cease existing?

Attached: 1637497529902.gif (628x400, 1.27M)

The CIA is the Chink’s boogeyman. They blame the cia for everything.

If they are going to operate, they'll do it via mossad, FBI counterintel, or one of the other 5. That's paramilitary operations, like the BLM riots. You think an organic grassroots movement can create riots in every city in the US and Europe. No. That's kikes.

For propaganda ops, since 2012, they can funnel it through the State department, and the media:

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

Every-time you see an anonymous source being cited, that's CIA nigger propaganda.

>1st amendment auditors
im interested

The senate can't even control the US budget.

The budget is less important than intelligence from a Any Forums perspective

That's not what operating outside of the government means lol

Controlling the budget is easy. Only spend what you tax or less. It's trivial. If you spend more, cut budgets until you spend less.
Controlling an organization that is engaged in assassination and black ops within your own borders and the dozens of layers of bureaucracy which don't even necessarily know what other parts of the organization are doing within itself is nowhere near that simple.