Gotta give it to the kid, his aim is fucking IMPRESSIVE. 2 seconds, 4 shots, all on target, 2 headshots...

Gotta give it to the kid, his aim is fucking IMPRESSIVE. 2 seconds, 4 shots, all on target, 2 headshots. I haven't seen such accurate shooting outside of a range, let alone in a real situation when the adrenaline is pumping. I have been shooting for 20 years and I am nowhere near that kind of accuracy.

Very, very impressive shooting. He has a talent for it.

Attached: aimbot on.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Also, the fucking captcha called me a goy just now.

Attached: 3.jpg (587x369, 38.16K)

because no one is shooting back

He used 5.56 rounds and adrenaline is also a factor.

The feds have great training programs

Military recruiters in his local area are seething!

Doesn't matter, can you be THAT accurate on the range in a clam situation? I bet not.

lul

They should be! This has to be the most accurate shooting in a real situation caught on camera. It even beats the Texas church dude that domed the shotgun nog.

mk ultra goy

Was the second woman pink pants already on the ground before being shot?

fuck, you are right

Attached: 1591141925669.png (384x390, 153.38K)

I think she tripped and she seems to be one of those fat nogs that have trouble moving.

This

This was clearly rehearsed. No one actually died. It was an airgun
If you think otherwise, you aren't redpilled

it looks like he shot 2 white people?

Neither are the whites from the many numerous attacks from blacks through out the year.

I can't be this accurate on the range.

Also, captcha is talking about mags now. Stop it!

Attached: 4.jpg (382x361, 27.19K)

>84

>MKGOY
Nothing else needs to be said, unless you're a retard who thinks that this shooter didn't have military training.

I believe the ex cop guard there did return fire but he got smoked.

>The effect placement was impressive
Fix'd, this was a gayop.

The first is doubtful, looks like a mexican or a coal burner, she was helping the nog put stuff in the trunk.

I think the only other white dude was the security guard, but he had no choice there. He didn't shoot the white guy on the ground yelling no, kek.

He's shooting very short distance just pointing the front sight. He missed the execution shot on the 6th victim with the muzzle 6 inches from her skull. Shooting unarmed, unaware fat boomers at close range isn't difficult or impressive.

Yes, later in the happening, but don;t think there's footage of it unless the store had cameras.

You're retarded bro. There are plenty of connected witnesses and photos of the aftermath already.

all crisis actors. How new are you?

yeah I was picking up that he looked like he'd been in combat or something. cool as a cucumber and effective checks right before heading left and so on. I think he seeks cover in an aisle and reloads. It gave me the feeling that not only had he thought it out but he had done it before. Maybe we will find out he had a passport and had traveled abroad for several months to one of those countries that doesn't have many rules or something.

Ya that guy on the floor at the checkout lane, I thought he shot it but seems like he did not? I can't tell because of the quality / lag

Dude, most people can't repeatedly hit stationary targets at 2 feet. This guy did it at a longer distance, rapidly, while they were moving.

FAKE
psyops
dont believe everything you see, chuds

Security guard was also a nigger, he's the one that gets shot right before he spares whitey. Guard was a nigger brain with no tactics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-144150_Chrome.jpg (660x857, 234.7K)

sate mag
saint mag?

>Lel just like the mosque in Christchurch
I just had a terrible boating accident, I lost all of my shit.

thats what i thought too. he opened with a headshot and proceeded to almost not miss a bullet.

> I have been shooting for 20 years
wtf? on a range or family of hunters or what? i went shooting like 10 times on a range and thats more than 90% of people i know.

Attached: 0013.jpg (1200x1475, 192.69K)

i was thinking the same, adrenaline must be one hell of a drug

If only people would investigate and be this concerned about all the niggers constantly shooting not only whites but eachother and anyone near them.

He had definitely gamed it out beforehand. Dunno about previous experience, we'll see. he seems too young for that though.

Didn't shoot him, even said "I am sorry" to him. Good manners!

The sky is blue and cats can climb trees.

she was white. roberta drury. 10 dead 2 whites 8 blacks. they haven’t posted the other white person who died, but they said the white pharmacist was shot

The distance isn't far, the camera is misleading. Shooting a shouldered rifle accurately is easy if the shooter practices reps of bringing the sights to the line of sight instead of fishing your head for the sights.

Oh didn't know that.

Yeah, so the other white dude was right before he spared the dude on the floor. Probably didn't see he was white because the dude was hiding. Sad!

>Dunno about previous experience, we'll see. he seems too young for that though.
Fresh off the mkUltra training farm

>concerned
They are. They've been doing gun and drug drops into black ghettos for years to keep the violence going.

I agree, to my handler I think this shit is wrong and misguided and normal people aren’t capable of it
That being said he has years of experience. Even his reload was fed-ish, perfect, standard government training reload he has done it a million times

>this
It's a zogbie for certain.

On official ranges and a makeshift range outside the village where grandparents lived. People don;t shoot that much here, but lets not forget everyone above 40 has been a conscript for 1 or 2 years.

>white people
Is that all you mutts can say? They are clearly Latinos.

any link for the full video? can't find it srry ://

>if the shooter practices reps of bringing the sights to the line of sight instead of fishing your head for the sights.

That's a good point

Did he spare the white lady at the end?

>Is that an incel shooting an unaware barely moving target 10ft from him im COOOMING

Attached: 830.gif (686x720, 570.55K)