The shooter guy is a coward. how did he expect to "advance m-muh white race" by killing low status...

the shooter guy is a coward. how did he expect to "advance m-muh white race" by killing low status, literal who nigs in a literally where grocery store.
he also peacefully turned himself over to the cops, and plead guilty. what do you want to be he's in court crying and blubbering and claiming the evil and stupid men in his computer made him do it?

when that breivik guy killed people he made sure to go after high-profile targets to truly send a message. this payton guy is just a faggot pussy.

Attached: 1627161135204.jpg (587x1024, 75.15K)

Yep. Not one jew facilitating great replacement was touched.

Either a retard or a glowop, or both.

Psyop. He's an actor. Nobody died.

Attached: 1652457650083.jpg (1024x605, 109.46K)

Guns need to be banned.

Attached: cd1db83ec66c2304a789a2ecce9d3b1f6f535b9dabaf8cd7e3fc7ff5b0be3db4_1.webm (768x610, 236.39K)

It's a psyop you ding

Has anybody called the local morgues to check on dead bodies brought in yesterday?

i mean judging by the discord chat logs he literally was given the grocery store as a target and assisted in planning after being groomed to equate mass killing civilians with "doing something" or "progress" by literal unironic federal agents who spend a lot of time and effort looking for fucked up people like him specifically to make shit like this happen

why? i guess getting rid of guns and anonymous free speech on the internet. as the feds would say "ya gotta kill a few civilians and ruin a few lives to make an omelet"

*what do you want to bet

woah that's crazy bros you must have a very high iq to see through this ruse

i genuinely think so. realistically speaking you can't do anything against the powers that be with your single machine gun and shitty little gi-joe cosplay when they have tanks and a trained militia -- and the only good argument i've seen in favor of citizens having guns is so they "can protect themselves (from the government)!!"

What the even fuck i have just read?

Chances that this was a purely organic event are pretty slim. The guy is probably another hypnosis victim like the batman theater shooter

Attached: James Holmes.jpg (1200x1593, 139.4K)

Not once ever have I seen a post on Any Forums where someone mentioned wanting to go into a random grocery store to shoot people.

mk ultra, retard

I think the word your looking for is retard, not coward. Nothing cowardly about taking action. But his actions were 100% counterproductive, not even useless, but net negative. He said he was a commie before that probably explains a lot.

i see posts on Any Forums about wanting to slaughter nigs all the time

>10:0 k/d
imagine if a quarter million whites did this all at once

Attached: 55.jpg (279x410, 39.11K)

he is a coward though...he only did this because he knew he wouldn't die, or be seriously harmed past being placed in solitary confinement. he drove four hours out of his way to a little supermarket populated by old people and women because he was too pussy to go after something that could actually make him bleed. look at pictures of his body -- he doesn't work out, he was fat and soft and pathetic.

like i doubt this kid has actually had a serious worry in his life. probably grew up coddled, loved, etc. and just wanted to feel like a big man for 10 seconds.

>guy is probably another hypnosis victim
you niggers have lost your minds

Attached: 1646764288237.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

>hypnosis victim
MKUltra was a very successful program. Its not like they burned all the documents because it was a failure.
>t. Weyburn mental hospital was a branch of such a program

I know, at least put a bomb somewhere like a real terrorist, now thanks to him this place is going to be swarming with feds, and everyone's gonna blame the people with different ideas as if everyone here is plotting something, as if there's anything in common with anyone here

I'm willing to bet that no events from the past 10~ years have been organic and all of them are politically motivated false flags staged by the government. This is going to sound tinfoil as fuck but I've had enough firsthand experiences with getting ads for things I only thought about so I am fairly certain that mind reading tech is here and real and being actively used to monitor would-be actors, which is why nothing ever happens except curated events that only set the precedent to infringe on our freedoms.

I guess none of you retards read the manifesto. He’s very clear about his intentions. He wanted to start a movement in which other white people would do as he did, killing non-whites.
He even literally lists where you can buy the guns and equipment.
His attack wasn’t anything special because it wasn’t meant to be, it was just supposed to be the first of many.

Lmao you unironically fell for a shit-tier glow op. ''Start a movement'' of killing irrelevant golems knowing that this will very obviously be used as a reason to propagate tyranny?

Everything he said suggests that ''he'' specifically wanted to paint places like Any Forums as terrorist breeding grounds.