US Billionaires Flee

Billionaires are afraid of being shot while grocery shopping.

Attached: 1651963858862.jpg (828x765, 338.72K)

How does being in New Zealand stop someone like me from kayaking over there and shooting them in their dumb fucking face while they shalom eachother on the beach, thinking they are at the "edge of the world where nobody can find them"?

> kayaking over there and shooting them in their dumb fucking face while they shalom eachother on the beach
IF ONLY someone would do that instead of shooting up schools and malls

checkd. this has been happening for quite some time. worked in a 5* hotel and the famous and rich were cooming in constantly and telling us how they bought X historical house or Y expensive apartment. Ana de Armas flirted with me so not all was bad.

This is prime example why jews fear class war

Gun laws and a complicit government

Most Portuguese are unarmed

>fear
>just move elsewhere
>continue being kangs
eh

check these guns tho

Attached: poortuBVLL.png (537x513, 253.59K)

Jews fear any war

You dont need guns to wage class war
Just weaponize cancel culture, lower spending, destroy corporations and livelihoods

That doesn't fix the root problem

It's called charity and you seem happy with her donation
Pathetic.

Jews fear one thing only: masses adopting radical thought patterns and weaponizing cancel culture

It fixes every problem
Voting and consuming are only ultimate outputs of human in this material world

Jews have funded both sides of every war you've ever heard of

Exactly why any military war is pointless
Global kikery have spent big money to prevent you from becoming radical and realizing you always had power to crumble business empires through simple tool of cancel tactics

kek if only (you) knew burger... but fuck it who's gonna believe the gigachad adventures of an user -- and a poortuguese one to boot

What they would be even more worried than being shot without an apparent motive, is everyone knowing about why people want to shoot them (their mafias, mental illnesses, lies, parasitism, …).

and USA still won't tax these rootless faggots wealth

Nah. I'm good with my guns. Keep your propoganda. I'll change the world one bullet at a time.

>Billionaires thinking they’re safe and unfindable in NZ and Portugal.
Peak comedy. Let’s keep letting them think that.

based idea but this

Cancel tactics are more effective than war and are future od warfare between masses and corporations

They're not? We're they're haven since ever

Attached: Avgpoortustreet.jpg (606x450, 83.69K)

>just be paypig for jews and own guns
You are fucking retarded and asleep
Or a kike

>billionaires go grocery shopping

don't be a retard; billionaires are afraid of having their wealth taxed.