Sh00ter

Actual image of everyone calling this shooting a CIA operation because they can't handle the reality that they're bedfellows with spiteful little r3t4rds like the shooter.

Attached: -p9xj3p.jpg (828x441, 128.11K)

It's not my fault he fell for the stormfront meme. Doesn't make niggers or kikes any less worthy of the cross.

Retards isn't blocked, retard. Also not my problem.

read the discord logs and get back to us
you're here forever newfriend

Attached: autismos.jpg (491x1024, 92.57K)

All these little chud lyokos need to be 18 to post here

>bedfellows
i don't think it was a glowop, i don't think we are bedfellows, i think you are a glowop

For me it's the unreal hordes of shills like OP that have deluged the catalog the past 24hrs. That really adds to the glowfactor.

The shooter was a newfag, just like you.
Reported for possible supermarket shooting.

Any Forums itself is a FBI run honeypot. Otherwise the board would just be very edgy with much less of the Neo Nazi larp.

>>Chud lyokos

My sides

Attached: 1652615306281.jpg (496x522, 67.74K)

It’s crazy because the shooter was quite literally one of them: a tourist who doesn’t know anything about this place.
Newfags are at the most risk for radicalization. They need to be dealt with.

This shooting was a psyop by the oldfags to ban all the newfags for 5 years to make them lurk moar.

We know you're a paid shill because you said CIA and not FBI. You made that mistake, because your an english-major transexual hired by a firm that has contract with Homeland Security to counter Right Wing extremism online. And you're really awful at it.

Nah it's definitely the several heated debates about whether or not getting shot in the head would leave blood splatters or not.

Maybe but it doesn't look like the same person to me. Haircut, beard growth and jawline within hours

Attached: 1652586007983m.jpg (1024x838, 130.85K)

His entire manifesto went something like this;
>Hello world! Here's my murder manifesto!
>Guess it really all started when I found Any Forums, a website on Any Forums
>Saw redpill infographics on Any Forums, became radicalized
>Now I must kill normalfags buying food because Any Forums radicalized me
>Any Forums is a website on Any Forums in case I didn't mention that
>t. Any Forums user

>people here support Pootin
>people here worship a racist mass murderer
I start to understand why on Any Forums everybody called this place an actual madhouse. Literally 50% of the people here should really really have some serious schizophrenic episodes and should instantly see a doctor to get their some meds.

Attached: 1DA6E64A-F079-4919-81C7-122E2F0D3FAE.jpg (1200x1868, 278.63K)

if we are a hivemind where you are forced to be influenced by us then i command you to obey my new command.
Punish the individual criminal not society.

Criminals already punish society first, then the media uses everything the law and the criminal does and says to punish society even further.

Politicians seek to change laws to hurt only those hurt the most by criminals. Nothing is improved.
Progress is not achieved.

Society should not be changed, directed, lead by the will of terrorism.

> Actual image of everyone calling this shooting a CIA operation because they can't handle the reality that they're bedfellows with spiteful little r3t4rds like the shooter.

Attached: best and brightest.jpg (1024x1024, 147.28K)

Fuck off (((FBI)))
This is yours , own it

Same predictable pattern - spam and blame for 24 hrs, then get pissy and frustrated that no one here is convinced or interested in some stupid midterm propaganda op

>r3t4ards
Hey buddy, you just blow in from stupid town?

It doesn't seem logical does it? That's because those calling it a false flag are not Poltards but Federal agents discrediting the event and the shooter so it does not inspire copycat attacks.

wtf, ban four chan!

Shut up mi6 nigger

then why are you here?

And lol , just have to add
The (((FBI))) are always trying to help stop violence KEK