Have you considered that maybe, just maybe your gun laws are simply a bit too lax?

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe your gun laws are simply a bit too lax?

Attached: 14545278882600.jpg (1920x1200, 325.27K)

No

Why do non Americans always have faggoty comments and suggestions.

i can get an ak47 in 24hrs in belgium.
heck, i could get mp5's and chech plastic explosives too.
your argument is retarded.
regardless of regulations criminal elements will always have access to military grade weapons.

IF that were true these type of events would be extremely common. They aren't.

its 100% an amerifaggot
i mean
>european memefaggot
>no european will use that shitstain of a flag, even the libshits.

EU faggots have to buy fuel from Russia. EU faggots are dependent on other countries for everything.
>Help Help! we cannot protect ourselves without the USA.
NUKE THE EU, Putin.

>posts a picture of a rifle and suppressor that would be legal in almost any European country

>laws
go check out new york's gun laws. It results in a rifle that looks like this. Something tells me he didn't really pay any mind to the law

Attached: .jpg (3840x2160, 741.34K)

No. The European union is prime for being bitch slapped by government as demonstrated during COVID. No improvement was demonstrated by the Draconian policies.

Guns ensure government remains at bay. That's what they do.

Gun control is there to make sure people get in the box cars with no resistance.

Stop posting girls, pedophile
anti gun people are jew pedophiles

lmao
no masks no vax no mandates in belgium.
>no guns needed. only 2 riots.
>thats because we actually have balls down here, contrary to amerifaggots who do shit despite muh 2a
omnomnoim go your faggot ass words

>Guns ensure government remains at bay. That's what they do.
But Americans do nothing when the government is fucking them.

The NY governor acknowledged the law failed and is now saying she wants a federal ban. Would never happen for many reasons, but what's really funny is then the guns would just be smuggled in from Mexico

Attached: ZombieJoe.jpg (319x322, 37.58K)

no

>ameriwhore cope
yeah never gets old
same with reminding how shit they are

Too lax you say?

They aren't lax enough user.

Attached: notlaxenough.jpg (750x3157, 847.27K)

nooooooooo little girl pls don't shoot me

Attached: ToT.png (637x637, 146.21K)

no they should be like the UK where its safe as heck!

>recent surveys say 70% of police in the UK want to be armed with guns.

yeah, about that.

kek we've been smuggling burger guns here for 40 years
we need them. you cant have them jamal

Attached: males.jpg (500x356, 33.64K)

I'm willing to argue they're not lax enough.
A polite society is an armed society. Had at least one person been armed in that supermarket things would have gone differently.

If you think guns are bad you should see the statistical impact of single mothers.

Attached: Homicideillegitimatebirthsperstate.png (2356x1274, 69.67K)

Nope

You sell your daughters as rape cattle, if the price is good enough the cartels will murder you for your rifle and sell it to me at 100% markup

Well nigga it's the second rule on the list of rules that make one mightily superiour in every single way compared to ones neighbors. Y'all weren't bitchint when the Nazis were fucking ur wives and you won't be when the Russians try to but the west comee in like a Buffalo region grocery store enjoyer. I don't disagree, clearly shit is pretty fucked. But it's still the second rule. That's like saying don't wipe ya ass after ya shit. I dunno dude, may e make it so people dont need to get there ass shot when they try to rob me instead of disarming me. How the fuck does no one notice that idiot. No teachers, parents, no one saw this nigga stacking ammo n guns, training etc etc...it's def just the parents fault mainly but they say it takes a village to raise a kid. Then again he was 18 and the main thing is having that trust in your fellow man that they won't do something like this but if they do the you have better be armed too, I dunno dude. I just feel bad for the people that were killed. I wish I could be left alone with that yt boi just for like 10, that's all il take.

>federal ban
the federal and state government can discontinue use of semi autos anytime they want. They'll have better compliance from their own ranks
Pedro is right, mexico loves US guns, I love how they use them to kill mexicans

Police here didn't break into houses to check for unvaxxed and steal their kids like they did in other cucked countries. They would have been killed.

Europoor posting

Why is this same faggot making multiple threads with kids and guns? What a weird fetish. Kys.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

fpbp
spbp

2nd amendment
/thread