/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #2142 - Not so fast Edition

Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup and pipelines.
/ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/), (NOT /soc/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
Heavy fighting in and around Izyum, russian forces have broken through the ukrainian defensive lines and advanced towards Slavyansk and Kransy Lyman in the southwest and Velyka Komyshuvakha to the south west.
Meanwhile, ukrainian forces have consolidated their positions in Kharkiv oblast and advanced north towards Rubizhne.
>Syria
Mazloum Abdi said, Turkey aims, by returning refugees to northern Syria, to achieve a demographic change in the region.
>Philippines
Ferdinand Marcos Jr, is on course to win a landslide presidential election victory, with 98 percent of eligible ballots counted.
>Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka has granted its military and police emergency powers to arrest people without warrants after a day of violence that killed seven people and injured more than 200 and resulted in the resignation of Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa
>Finland/Sweden
Finland and Sweden are expected to announce this week whether to apply to join NATO following Russia's Ukraine invasion

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/LindseySnell
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/

Previous:

Attached: hol up.png (500x603, 498.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7086172/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dobar dan

Attached: artworks-tDmsVaOmQQ0Vc01q-9kImmg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.56K)

Russia btfo

Attached: 90B90D44-2C18-441D-A61F-53F3CDE83832.jpg (750x1070, 419.7K)

How could Russia ever recover bros?????

Attached: supervillian.png (480x270, 214.32K)

>Moroccans have more berber DNA than algerians
>Moroccans are more brown than the average tuaregi
Yeah I smell horseshit

drop the copuim the only reason you hate Moroccans is because of politics but we are gametically similaire , there is extremely brown morocons in south morocco the same as there is extremely brown Algerians in south algeria
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7086172/

It's true, all of it. Except for the part about romantic faggot relationships existing.

>dedovshchina
it goes back even further than that. Khrushchev's retardation is to blame for separating female and male gulag residents to such a degree that the sexual frustration resulted in a power structure built on gay rape. this prison mindset then took root within Russia's criminal underworld and also the armed forces after Yeltsin's reforms led to a lack of oversight for conscripts. hazing including rape followed.
Western globohomo vs Soviet gulaghomo. worst timeline of all

And what happened before separation? Regular rape?

Have you taken a dna test and would you?

Gay stuff seems to be common in many armies the things I heard going on in the bundeswehr makes me want to puke
But russia seems to be on another level when it comes to corruption in the army, I‘ve read a spiegel article about how some conscripts were killed and their organs removed to sell
Don‘t know if that stories are true but if it is russia is worse then every shit we have here

Attached: A2B472A3-1DCF-4CE8-B7C2-EE20EA16A611.jpg (750x1044, 258.78K)

no i didnt , if it was for free i would do one out of curiosity but i dont give shit about the result i dont worship muh genes

Yeah a culture of gay stuff with hazing and cherry marines in the us, you also have all that crazy stuff going on in fort bragg.
gotcha
Hey chaoui does gay and hazing stuff go on a lot in the algerian military?

Attached: 1633228656586.png (975x208, 26.65K)

>And what happened before separation?
Probably just regular humiliation.

>Mazloum Abdi said, Turkey aims, by returning refugees to northern Syria, to achieve a demographic change in the region
doesnt even make any sense? returning people to where they came from will cause a demographic change?

I'm no expert on it, but men's and women's camps were usually close enough to allow for interactions and also marriage between prisoners. rape still occurred as it always does in human society, but opportunities to do so would've been fleeting and kinda useless considering one could get the same in a consensual way

Stop sucking morrocan dick, they probably even hate you considering you are a sandnigger just like them moor braindeads

>Soviet gulaghomo
kek

i dont care about government boots like you from both sides , the average Moroccans are my brothers

No wonder, militant self proclaimed homophobes tend to be closeted fags themselves.

I assumethis happens because they are conscripts. Most of our bases are located far from immediate dager. These guys mostly here to learn to follow orders. As base commander you know that conscripts need to do something, but you can't allow them to do something important. I heard that most of them shoot guns like 2 times throughout a year. But my friend told me that they were traing quite a lot.
People say that it really depends on your base location.

>the average Moroccans are my brothers
thats right

Attached: 1626653399049.jpg (600x675, 56.18K)

>Hey chaoui does gay and hazing stuff go on a lot in the algerian military?
You do realize our military encourages us to marry, they even go with you to ask the woman you want to marry.
Tl,dr I have yet to find fags in the military, fortunately we don't, most conscripts here want a house.

It's been about 3 months now, who's winning?

>the average Moroccans are my brothers
The average Moroccan is a kike collaborator

DAS RIGHT MY BROTHA

Attached: 1619816088706.jpg (920x861, 146.67K)

wrong the murtad goverment and king are, the average person has nothing to do with it and oppose it

Attached: QX911.png (3900x3600, 360.32K)

ok good to hear
heh

Attached: 1632642625837.png (1371x293, 27.8K)

You ungrateful niggers, we work and we don't get sleep, we put our lives at risk, we get humiliated for showing petty and mercy for the average plebeians, so at the end of the day you call Morocucks your brothers ?
the only thing that is urging me to go ape shit and cause a civil war here is you faggots killing you would undermine my country's birthrate thus making everything I worked and suffered for nullified.

Hezbollah and irgc

what is turkeys problem? I don't know sandnigger politics.

Attached: 104b7f5c1d2d81b7.jpg (1024x762, 132.63K)

And guess they're doing nothing to stop it, they should be shot and killed.

But the article claimed there were multiple cases of russian conscripts getting killed and then masked as suicide, the bodies they sent to their mothers were cutted open so they think the officers are involved in illegal organ trade
Sounds insane but after reading about the andrei sytschow case I could believe it, do you think this could have happened?

Attached: D03B8279-2128-44A5-A6B2-DAA8BA88B3DC.jpg (509x340, 67.99K)

you absolut retard pls kys , there is nothing the average marocain or Algerian can do to change our government decisions