Negro announces he's seething over yesterday's mass shooting

This is your fault, you know?

youtu.be/OXICArxMo04

youtu.be/OXICArxMo04

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-075434.jpg (1908x1080, 275.05K)

obvious crisis actor

Which one? I'm assuming the one a "white" guy did

He's only seething because he knows black lives can't matter until all balls matter

Attached: EdEqB_yXsAISiew.jpg (773x773, 234.13K)

Funny thing. How black is always B and White is always w.
No one notices the language game the left is playing and winning.

I don't understand this meme

Any Forums coping. It's the government's fault. It's black people's fault. It's the libs fault.

No one here will ever admit that some deranged kids get warped by this cesspool. All you fucking retards trolling are to blame. This is the end result.

Whites being replaced in almost every White country is just a "racist theory" according to (((The New York Times))).

Attached: Its just a theory.png (848x590, 399.28K)

Wonder if he seethes over the 120 or so blacks killed every single day in America by other blacks?

I'm sure he does. I mean, he's not a hypocrite, right?

Attached: Mass Shootings 2021.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

Good you stupid faggot that was the whole point and they'll never shut this place down. Hope it inspires copycats that go after actual kikes next time.

"It's a conspiracy theory"

Attached: 1652625814006.jpg (474x324, 22.91K)

Attached: 1615873298281.png (500x593, 141K)

it is scared

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

It's almost always the least accomplished and least valuable white people who believe in this shit.

A pointless incel desperate to think just because of his skin color that he's better than anyone else.

A nigger is angry? Heavens to murgatroyd, whatever shall we do?!! Somebody, quick! Appease the nigger!

Is he suppose to laugh retard?

We now know another hotbed of local corruption, taken to the nth. These people keep outing themselves is one solid win after another.

That's great. Enjoy. This shooting changes nothing. This retard is going to get assraped in prison for 70 years and no one is going to remember his name in a year.

You incels might mention his name every now and then in your discord. But it was all for naught.

I was going to say the same

Attached: Hart-Celler1965_Repeal.jpg (751x1003, 112.19K)

Nah, i don't see the difference desu. I mean lets say black crime, going unchecked, how many innocent lives does that cost? White lives? And in retaliation, a white guy gets angry and outlets his hate.

I just don't see a moral eqivilence, one side is poorer, lacks education, but commits immoral acts and no one bats an eyelid, another is angry at this, and decides to dish out revenge, and is the bad guy.

The white guy was wrong to target innocents though, you can't blame the average black or white and execute them in supermarkets. It's just retarded. Stop! I could understand if he targetted black criminals, repeat offenders, but church goers and people in markets?

I suppose the mindset is, if you target our innocents, we will target yours.

>just a theory

Attached: they will replace you 3.jpg (2648x1804, 1.01M)

Attached: TheMostImportantGraphInTheWorld.png (882x709, 60.24K)

Hwite

Should Israel have open borders and unlimited non-Jewish immigration?

Attached: OpenBordersForIsrael.gif (240x180, 994.54K)

I'm not giving (((NBC))) the clicks/views. Let me guess, this nigger is the chief of police?

Attached: 1642722042173.jpg (750x500, 84.69K)

Should have seen the governor on right after. She had a smile from ear to ear

I'm mixed race (White/Gook) and I can see where this country is going. This isn't about supremacy for me as it is about the quickly fading survivability of this now God forsaken country. There is a reason Brazil has more murders per capita than almost all other countries and it isn't about gun control. Most of these immigrants are actually a net drain on this society.

Attached: e (1).jpg (900x700, 121.36K)