White Men Are the Biggest Losers In My Own Experience

I'll tell you from the outset that I'm Indian so you can stop reading and get your meme-load off. I grew up in Canada during the 1990's and white men always told me how shitty and backwards my people were. Of all my closest white "friends", only 1 went on to college/university even he was half white.

None of my white friends own a house. Very few have a college/university degree. 1 white guy that literally used to teach my how to read, though I didn't really need it, is now a waiter at a restaurant in downtown Vancouver. This guy was super good-looking (probably still is) and was legitimately intelligent. He got into the good life when he got out of high school and coasted off his looks and got used to fast easy money from tips (lol) and could not get into college/university because they require long term commitment and he wanted short term gain.

None of my white friends also have kids and I'm starting to hear about this "white replacement" bullshit.

You are to blame for your problems - no one else. The world is given to you on a fucking platter and if you can't have kids, the government will have to find labour elsewhere and hardworking people like my father and I will swipe you and, yes, out populate you. You can't pay for pensions or government programs or fill vacancies off of your pleasure-seeking behaviour.

So fuck you and your shitty "great replacement" bullshit. You lost at your own game on your own turf.

Attached: MorningSir.jpg (288x292, 11.67K)

shut up

Lol seething poopskin

White people created modern civilization. You should be thanking us that you have the opportunity to participate in our society.

Attached: shillthreads.png (1894x1492, 1.1M)

take a relaxing bath saar pajet

Attached: holygong.jpg (1000x563, 100.92K)

Kek cumskins are an embarrassment. They should all be euthanised their women should be enslaved and put in gloryholes for us , muslims and the niggers to use.

Hes right you know, even if he is the ugliest type of man on earth

All that text, you're still a shitskin, that's the greatest loss in your life and you can't do nothing about it

I would agree with you, but in my country, we predominantly have just blacks and Indians, and it's the Indians who behave like white supremacists.

true desu

At least we know how to poo in the loo.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

>modern civilization
Aren't you the guys who spread bbc and buttsex propaganda globally as part of your "civilization" building? Even in this tiny shithole of backwards people, you guys push it, fuck off.

>The world is given to you on a fucking platter
thats right you stinky indian and your ugly women are too but we dont want them.

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-original-meme.jpg (735x986, 137.18K)

>I'm Indian
>Canadian flag
Kek you can't make this up. Anyway I stopped reading right there.

Poopy stinky monkey

cope, the niggers in that country tried to literally genocide us

Chinks and pajeets unironically saved you when the whites left. Niggers cannot do anything right. I have a relative in SA, he build a very good buisness there and hired plenty of niggers but last year they chimped, one of his employees even stole from him. His work force is now compromised of pajeets, whom he pays even less for some reason.

that is because whites dont have to go to universities to have a comfortable life.
It is non-whites who will have to go to universities in order to validate themselves, a poo without university paper is completely worthless

you've confused jews with white people

>of your "civilization" building? Even in this tiny shithole of backw
That's Jew's user, the "white" when it suits them people.

Faggot, white people are a minority globally by far and still conquered every corner of the earth. Get fucked poo

We're not the ones shooting up schools and grocery stores because of birth rates. If anyone is seething, it you. This entire site is just white seething.

The very numbers you use were invented by us. We are captains of the industries you rely on and head your government and have higher IQ than you do. You rely on us and have for centuries.

>germans telling literally anyone else to relax

Hey, didn't you guys ruin the world twice in the last 110 years or so? Maybe you guys should take your own advice...

Then why complain all the fucking time about how you're losing? Shouldn't you be doing better in your own country?

Think about it: at least niggers and natives have excuses for how bad they are doing. You have every advantage and you're losing IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

Yeah, and we'll soon be running Canada. Why is this even surprising to you? Canada is more diverse than your shithole country.

I would honestly like to know more. What is he talking about?

Attached: Owned.png (776x658, 63.15K)

You're trivial and don't have a clue what other individuals are going through... You think you're A "guru" and like to hear yourself talk.

>IMMA BLAME YOU FOR KIKERY,THERE, I WIN/gang rapes a lizard
don't you have a medieval rice paddy to work? The poo won't spread itself.

I've worked all around the world and worked with many shitskins. They are all memes of themselves. It's like they enjoy being shouted at. As for whites you have met that you base your opinions on. I wouldn't even class them as white. So the rest of your shit-stained panties are in a twist about nothing relevant.

Attached: TotalyNotAJewGuysWithMyUnsymmetricalFaceAndNoseJob.gif (390x640, 184.56K)

Go back
Street shitting retard
Britain should have depopulated your sub(human) continent

Wow, a low-class shit skin hung out with a lot of low-class Casper-faced niggers.
Wow.
My absolute shock that productive and rational whites didn't associate with you.

Those are jews user.

1 billion fucking poos exist. Imagine the smell

Hahahahaha the leaf flag makes this even funnier. You're the lowest rung of society, a poo. You're projecting and you know it. Sorry you secretly despise your shithole country and people lmfao
You'll never be white

fuckoff nithin you nigger contract invader laced with fucking jew money

I could literally kill you with one arm jeet, words are powerless when the big white BVLL comes to destroy you.
>bu-buh it's y-ACK!
One arm

Attached: IMG_20220420_180146329.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

white guy here with blond hair and blue eyes. I've fucked around 35 different indian women. Some Punjabis, most Bengalis, etc. Funny how every single indian girl said the same thing to me - that they hate indian men and only want a white guy.

OP, you jealous cause your sisters are riding white dick every single day and there's nothing you can do about it, you behenchod?

Attached: all that hog wash.png (501x632, 339.7K)

Like jews you throw away the label or use it when it fits you. The fact is that sheep in countries like the UK allow for faggotry to spread, even fund it, they will even save a christcuck nigger than an atheist english man. Sheeple here are also retarded, they're poor mostly, but faggotry is somewhat under check, same as with China, an atheist mongoloid nation.
Shut up toilet cleaning monkey, you aren't even human and wasn't even considered white until the mutts became even more mixed.

Almost every major african's economic output is behind the shoulders of a pajeet or a chink, it's incredible how we are able to do this. But like the Caucasians from europe, the whites fron angloland and arabs, the niggers stab you, try to steal what you build and fail every miserable time.

Bangladesh flag? Dude, bengali women love white dick. Like, they go insane during sex with white guys. Please move to America and bring your sisters with you. I've fucked 35 different indian women and most were Bengalis. White guy with blond hair blue eyes here.

How does that make you feel?

*poos in the street*
^^^this is you^^^

Indians are the worst

Attached: Conjoined-twins-Shivnath-and-Shivram.jpg (1200x1200, 224.87K)

>At least we know how to poo in the loo.

Do you, though?

Attached: AmericanFashion.jpg (600x509, 47.71K)

Indian men are the biggest beta male losers on earth. They have the lowest testosterone, and this is why indian women in the West fuck white men.

Literally every indian woman in the West has fucked at least 10 white guys. How does that make you indian incels feel?

Attached: LdX2NbzKFeaqVgacrQaIqkIm4UOvgz6rwO4IGXlwBKQ.jpg (1208x620, 92.76K)

indian women are pretty sexy. Basically, i make it a habit to make indian women fall in love with me, and then emotionally and psychologically torture them.

As a white guy, blond hair, blue eyes, indian girls go crazy for me.

Indian men SEETHE when they see indian women with white guys.

Holy based