Why would a mass shooting that killed 10 has so much impact?

last week 430 ukrainian civilians were killed, their bodies blasted to pieces in much worse and gory ways than the 10 people payton killed, yet the deaths of those ukrainians barely did anything to the world or society for that matter

why would the impact of the deaths of these 10 people be any different?

Attached: 1647605859254.jpg (207x202, 8.28K)

I don't care.

Attached: 1652210093341.png (600x498, 10.85K)

The kikes and glowniggers finally got their evil white mass shooter they've desperately wanted for years. So the kikes are going to try to get as much yardage out of it as possible before every one fucks off into a stupor again.

who's a good boy!?

nigger, you have a lot of autism

This. Either way, it isn’t me.

Attached: 1234ACF1-99BE-4689-9E55-E78F8DA810B3.gif (512x512, 260.07K)

this
it was obviously a glow op even if the patsy himself believed it wasn’t

forget about ukraine, wasn't there a shooting at some concert a few days ago that killed even more.
the reason is that if fits the narrative and can be used as effective propaganda.

Meanwhile they don't even cover much less release the names of black shooters

They were black people. There lives 100x more valuable to western governments than Ukrainians.

May god bless all their souls.

poo in the kitchen or something

It hasn't, nobody is going to care in a couple of days, they will want people to forget the glow op and not hear about white genocide. See:

Lunar eclipse

>comparing civilian casualties in a war to a serial killer in a country in peacetimes

Nobody cares memeflag
Growing a plant that starts with S in options btw

You know the difference don’t you? Blacks gunning down blacks in Chicago isn’t exceptional or newsworthy, it’s an everyday occurrence. No one cares about the ghetto trash populating crime ridden cities.

The left eye is the dogs nose.

Because its all "part of the plan"

there should be more globohomo coming towards the midterm elections

obama admin staple

Chicago probably killed more at the same time.
Whelp. I checked and

Attached: screeenshotted.png (836x786, 631.65K)