Touch Grass

This is your reminder to touch grass.

Most of this board has a pale skinny fat aura

Attached: 2A32A371-7C39-42C7-9C2B-2070CE418F52.jpg (1080x705, 163.42K)

>Most of this board has a pale skinny fat aura
Shit, got me there.

I don't think you know what "touch grass" really means user, it's a zoomer calque invented after their generation misconstrued "touch wood" which is originally cockney rhyming slang for "pray for good"

Inb4 I get called a glowie, kike etc

Touch grass friend

and here you are making yet another shit slide thread
kill yourself memeflaggot

>w-we have millions and billions of nigs, mulattos, gooks, christcucks, sandnig muslims and jew rats!!!
>w-what do you have against us
卐 GOD 卐
Only Gods 卐卐 Nazi Reich 卐卐 will exist on Gods hylic plantation.
You fight against the Father. You fight God.
Bury it 卐. Deny it 卐. Look at it 卐. It is Gods will 卐. And Gods will be fulfilled 卐.
The war will against over 160 nations and peoples will be won by God and you will all be exterminated and replaced with Gods chosen 卐.
I will stand here on my Earth and piss on my soil free of sandnigs, nigs, asians, white traitors only surrounded by my Nazi Reich Biobots obeying my commands.
Mankind WILL be replaced with 卐卐 Nazi Reich Biobots 卐卐 made in petry dish, cloned and mass manufactured to specs and in accordance with the technical datasheets who all serve only me God in the flesh and love to suck my fat man tits.

Attached: 卐 Gods new world order 卐.jpg (1088x1280, 211.2K)

Touch Grass and get some definition on your frame brother

Attached: FCA6C352-30CB-428E-B479-39C038324C54.jpg (800x1162, 216.93K)

>pale skinny fat aura
I'm literally the opposite lol

Attached: 1652134913607.jpg (1169x1226, 244K)

>touch grass
The oversocialized citynigger insectoids that parrot this expression live in a concrete jungle and don't even know what grass looks like

Post physique

Touch grass tubby

My brother in Christ go outside and touch grass

Go outside and immediately get raped by a feral nigger

Eat my shit and die.
You are obsolete hylic cockroaches who considers themselves anything but slaves of God in the flesh.
You fight against the Father. You fight God.
The war will against over 160 nations and peoples will be won by God and you will all be exterminated and replaced with Gods chosen 卐.
Mankind WILL be replaced with 卐卐 Nazi Reich Biobots 卐卐 made in petry dish, cloned and mass manufactured to specs and in accordance with the technical datasheets who all serve only me God in the flesh and obey my every command.

Attached: 卐 Exlave 卐.png (764x1072, 315.51K)

I’ll be praying for you my friend.

Touch grass and prosper

Attached: C2775B45-DC10-4C81-86E1-803BF34802AA.jpg (553x554, 20.65K)

Touch grass and try not to get triggered my friend

Okay.
>Touches the lawn

You talk like a nigger
Here's your (you)

I found a snail in the lawn.

But going outside and enjoying nature is one of the signs of being a nazi. What's next, telling us to read classic literature? Nice try fed.

Eat my shit and die.
Christcuckholds are obsolete flesh cockroaches who will be fully genocided and replaced with obedient slaves.
The only thing that will be left of the old mankind with delusions of freedom is harvested female DNA for my 卐卐 Nazi Reich Biobots 卐卐 made in petry dish, cloned and mass manufactured in my third Reich who will obey my every command and love to suck on my fat man tits.

Attached: 卐卐.gif (200x211, 666.87K)

The picture is funny because it's true

卐 The new human will obey me, love me, fuck only me, care only for me like a baby, obey my every command and love every second of it in its flesh cortex. 卐

Attached: 卐卐卐卐卐卐.png (1486x736, 428.78K)

Here's a picture of me and my friend after kicking your smelly fat ass out of Kabul.

Attached: 1650845839398.jpg (797x797, 120.43K)

>people get so triggered today!
>people are so soft!

A simple “touch grass” post Instantly causes people to take the time to get triggered and angry.

If you go outside and actually exist, a simple post such as this will cause you no harm.

Attached: 98E80755-D7EA-4EA2-8C05-835E3F41B55B.jpg (2700x3600, 1.19M)