Putin confirmed terminal illness

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-military-intelligence-chief-optimistic-of-russian-defeat-saying-war-will-be-over-by-end-of-year-12612320

Putin is now confirmed by General Budanov (military intelligence) to be suffering from multiple illnesses, including cancer.
Stasi used to lock political prisoners in cells and radiate them so they would later develop cancer. Maybe this is the same method used on putin?
Is radiation the most effective deniable weapon to kill political opponents?
>I didn't do it, I swear he just developed a tumor. Go check his body if you don't believe me.

Attached: putin_illness.png (843x597, 398.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-CH-v69-yA
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-military-intelligence-chief-optimistic-of-russian-defeat-saying-war-will-be-over-in-two-more-weeks-12612320
youtube.com/watch?v=liCWOXetZFk
docs.google.com/forms/d/18YbcR97mXxC3Qo_hViz4xG1IuDT11EJUdDuKJjaW8pY/viewform?edit_requested=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, good

Attached: 1625281219440.png (510x382, 131.15K)

Hopefully his shills will be so devastated they jump out of a window lol

Attached: 63C3996F-CE83-42D1-972A-5F29ECA73FED.jpg (4238x4557, 3.08M)

So that short flat headed faggot started ww3 because he was sick lmao

Is this some kind of psyop hoping to encourage a coup and a scramble for power on the Kremlin because even the rumour of the leader being ill can make one's underlings plan what to do to succeed him? Yes, most probably.

Attached: DeathDynasty.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Total humiliation and disintegration of the Russian nation and idea, nothing less is acceptable. 100 years of prodding the entire world with a stick and they've finally poked the stick too hard and too deep to be able to pull it out again.

Putin's prediction of a "Russian Century" could not be more incorrect and he will die broken and humiliated, his legacy worth less than that of any of his predecessors.

Attached: 1566785414339.png (264x191, 9.98K)

The problem with your hopes, dear Westerners, is that Putin is a moderate. He's the nice guy. You have no idea what's coming your way.

Sow the wind, reap the storm.

Extremely ableist thread.

If it ends with the final extermination of the Russian nation and people in an atomic cleansing I'll take my chances

With what equipment? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of Russia's nuclear arsenal is just as much on paper as the rest. I bet those missiles don't even have fuel.

this, i really like this idea. any historic precedents?
Extremely puerile comment.

Attached: bin_putin.png (574x764, 741.03K)

Based. If ending the r*ssoid means sacrificing a few cities, preferably diverse ones like Stockholm and London, I'm all for it.

Putin passes away before the end of the war and goes to hell. After some time he earns a few days of leave because he's been a good boy. He goes to a bar in Moscow to have a drink and check on how things have been going in his absence. He asks the bartender:
"So, who controls the Crimea now?"
>"We do."
"Donetsk? Luhansk?"
>"Same."
"What about Kiev? Lviv?"
>"Both under our control."
"Fantastic! How much for the vodka?"
>"100 hryvnias."

>like Stockholm and London
ouch, that hurt user. some of us still call those cities home

S
hope he dies excruciatingly slow and painfully

Attached: putin_pedo.png (836x3568, 2.52M)

kek

>Is radiation the most effective deniable weapon to kill political opponents?
Only if it's a low dose over a long time. Too much at once causes ARS, which has a very specific set of symptoms that are a dead giveaway for radiation poisoning. Also, radioactive material is very easy to find when you know to look for it, and once found it is very easy to identify, so it really narrows down the list of potential suspects. If someone shows up at a hospital with ARS and strontium-90 in his bones and blood, it's going to be an immediate sign of state-sponsored assassination because Tyrone won't have access to that material.

>53575453
>be in Copenhagen
>turn on TV for news
>Stockholm fire bombings
>some niggers shot some other niggers (no picture or name of course)
>Malmø grenade attack
>interviews with white Swedes about how everything is nice
Being a Dane is suffering with neighbours like these

Attached: 1586420087362.png (300x637, 104.75K)

>historic precedents?

Too many historical causes to count. It's politics 101. It is fairly normal for leaders to hide that they are ill at all. The underlings and the court always know that if the leader dies on them, it will be a scramble for power at best and a bloodbath at worst. Even the winners of the struggle can be purged too by the new top dog, because the skills that allow you to achieve power are not the same as the skills that allows to keep it.

If there's even a rumour that the top dog is sick, the ones below tend to begin to form plans and pacts for a replacement a soon as possible because otherwise they many of them risk losing everything and be purged by the winners of the struggle.

That's why monarchical dynasties lasted for so long, because political stability is more important than competence of leaders.

Attached: istockphoto-1164112643-612x612.jpg (478x612, 89.18K)

its all so tiresome
its not CONFIRMED if general budanov is ukrainian
it is CLAIMED you fucking retards

I honestly think vatniggers make these threads to make ukie side look retarded, these ones and posting that canadian larper faggot once more

>Stasi used to lock political prisoners in cells and radiate them so they would later develop cancer
It's probably more effective to give cigarettes and cured meats, so basically your typical central/eastern euro lifestyle

10% is enough. This really isn't a game anyone should want to play.

>including cancer
There's that 100+ days disappearance act he did couple years back, add that with a thyroid surgery he underwent in 2020 so it's pretty much the case.

Don't care lmao. Russia needs to be ended. I'll take that chance.
t. yuro

Do you people ever stop blaming others for shitting up your own house?
No one tricked you dumb niggers into attacking Ukraine, your own hubris and fear that after Ukraine others might want to get out of your third world federation did.

Aren't we all terminally ill with the disease called life? How ableist of you to say that is ableism.

If you live in shitholes like London or Stockholm you deserve to be nuked desu.

>political stability is more important than competence of leaders.
ok, nice points user. but not sure I agree when it comes to different countries face off against eachother. Like how alexander the great was able to win against persia, whose king i would say was an inferior general.

Getting rid of you will surely be worth the price.

>confirmed by ukries
bruh...

checked but still false.

>You have no idea what's coming your way.
Pretty sure NATO intelligence does.

> Stasi used to lock political prisoners in cells and radiate them so they would later develop cancer. Maybe this is the same method used on putin?
Putin was turned by MAD while stationed in Germany. They orchestrated his rise to power. This is why Germany is so uncorncerned with being "reliant" on Russian gas, they know their puppet would never turn on them proper. What you are currently seeing is the result of Putin dismantling the Russian army by way of Ukraine on German orders to weaken Russia in case his successor turns out to be not so controllable.
Trust the Plan.

-S

>Tyrone won't have access to that material.

Can't you get radioactive shit from smoke detectors? Doesn't sound very difficult.

>10% is enough
not really, the US can destroy 90% with first strike, so if only 1% is usable it might even even get intercepted by whatever technology they have

He's also obviously on cortisone bloat. It's very obvious with how thin his thighs are but his face is thick with oedema. Cortisone is used in cancer treatment. It coincidentally also clouds your judgement, some people even become psychotic on cortisone.

Idk user, Putin gripped the table really hard in that one photo. The only people I know who do such thing do it to stop tremors, and I never heard Putin has a tick of gripping tables before.

Whispers about your health are a destabilizing poison in the minds of your key supporters, nearly impossible to remove. To those holding the keys of power, your replacement is inevitable anyway, for the Reaper spare no one. So why not start planning sooner, just in case? Thus after a rumour of illness spreads, the underlings might seem to stay on your side in their actions, but you’re already DEAD in their minds. You've lost control and will lose your throne, sooner than you like.

Attached: b671177c8f69bc6b1fa79f57ed999fcf.jpg (1242x1136, 126.47K)

Nah I like them odds. It’s been 30 years of the us casually buying access to every nuke and silo and subversively disabling Russian nuclear capabilities.

Russia hasn’t been an actual nuclear threat since 2010 lol.

That asshole will probably order nuclear strikes on his deathbed, we could only hope it is refused.

>At this point I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of Russia's nuclear arsenal is just as much on paper as the rest. I bet those missiles don't even have fuel.

Your deluded poison will end up with everyone dead.

you mean this?

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (520x680, 206.58K)

You guys all sound like you get no pussy, are very lame, the use of the word nigger is lame too. Absolutely no pussy or girls you guys all type like your pedophiles and do nasty thing with children and give me school shooter vibes. While I make 6 figs a year stealing your woman in my new AMG Mercedes as lawyer. Only here because you guys are lame. Shoot in the hood not the suburbs you pussies. Like fr, south central LA if you’re so bold. Even the Mexican hoods. Try it. You guys are all weak. White men are looking literally weak as hell right now with everything you guys are discussing. Be better, coming from an Armenian. Really disappointed with you poor ass Redneck Billy’s and have the nerve to talk about a Tyrone lmfao. “Political opponents” go outside and get some pussy or touch grass you fucking lame ass bitches who cannot fight for shit. Who even uses this wack ass gay ass pedophile app you fucking lanes? only faggots here are you uncles who use this app. LGBTQ community more legit and based than all the lames on here in this weapons chat. You guys are all pussy. Your mother’s are ashamed that you’re so fucking lame and a REJECT IN LIFE.

>internet experts
what compels someone to just come on the internet and spew this stupid shit?

Most importantly it’ll end up with you dead LMAO.

Ivan getting fucking scared lol. You’re all gonna get glassed because your pedo dictator wanted to do his holomodor bucket list.

user, I'm a Westerner.

Yes. He acted like some of the old folks who I know have Parkinson, gave the same look too lmao.

There's radioactive and then there's radioactive, you're not getting the really nasty stuff from a smoke detector. For one thing people have to be around those things constantly.

idaho oblast bro?

Looking forward to a sequel to The Death of Stalin, I really like that movie.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself faggot. Nobody is scared of you and everybody wants you to die. Pull the trigger you fucking faggots and let’s finish this shit.

user, I don’t care. That just means you’re a traitor and you burn in the lowest ring of hell lmao. Suck Putin’s dick harder you impotent fag.

and if someone is dumb enough to eat a couple of smoke detectors he deserves the radiation poisoning to go with it

apparently gulagunet (guys who released the vids of russians getting raped with a mop in prison) got a hdd with shitloads of data about corruption in the Russian military, including the nuke part
guess we'll find out more about russian missiles soon enough

>what compels someone to just come on the internet and spew this stupid shit?
About .10$ an hour

My shitty local newsletter already informed me about this weeks ago, how come it reached you only now?

>source: trust me bro.

I think the new white boy shooter in NY looks weak and makes our white race look bad and more racist, it actually matters lol. I mean it matters to me, a rich white male who works with and loves diversity. But to you no pussy getting incels I’m sure you don’t care about normal people shit, only edgy suicidal lame faggot racist nerd shit, which is why no bad beautiful women like you and your masturbate your dick off every night while planning shit like a school shooting? You mfs are so lame and pedophiles I really pray you all meet a girl your age and stop with the weirdo shit. Every here needs to stop using this lame ass app. I just found out about it because a racist white boy who gets no bitches and has no friends who no ones likes apparently committed a school shooting today. Majority of ppl here is too scared to speak up to Mexicans , blacks, anything with kind words in real life and are never down to talk their true negative feelings because they’ll get beat up 8/10 times. Get it together you lame ass white men, as a white man myself. But speaking from the perspective of a rich youngin driving benz, never on that lame racist bullshit that you nerds who NO ONE LIKES BE ON. that’s why most of you guys are forced to pedo shit because no one likes you guys for using this weird app, it’s ruining your chances at real world pussy, a better job, a better career, etc. Meeting Friends, etc…. You guys are all weird bro just use Reddit cus you guys stay on weirdo shit

HAHA ITS MASKIROVKA
HE IS ACTUALLY IN PERFECT HEALTH

lol the propaganda is so silly

While I have zero sympathy for Putin but does it make any difference if he is sick aside from the possible implications to his decisionmaking skills? If he dies one of his siloviki inner circle just wins the next totally fair and not rigged Russian presidential elections and continues policies that are mostly the same.

>in that one photo
It's a 12 minute video and he never lets go of the table for one second

youtube.com/watch?v=F-CH-v69-yA

I suspect it will be something like
>10% gets off the ground
>10% of that leaves the atmosphere
>10% of that deploys their nukes
>10% of that successfully reenters the atmosphere
>10% of that gets anywhere close to the target
>10% of that actually goes off, if any are left

God this is so awkward to watch. Putin's obvious infirmity, Shoigu's cringing sitting position, the desperate, staged feeling of it all - in spite of the message if the imagery being utterly counter to the strong Putin they are desperately trying to present...

> IN PERFECT HEALTH
clutching a table 12 mins straight like he's holding on for dear life

Attached: in_perfect_health_lol.png (219x146, 43.34K)

keep us posted user, we all really need to do your expert opinions , could you perhaps adopt a tripcode so we could better find them? like a seal of quality for your expertness

You know, this does explain why russian bots are so hellbent on accusing their opponents of pedophilia. They really are so unoriginal that they take what's worst about them and their leadership and try to slam it on another.

And look at how pale his hands are.

to be fair I do the same too all the time

Calm down satan, fuck

kvetch some more vatnigger, nuclear would be the end of you and no one else

That reminds me of the time that a Russian history researcher looked up what happened to the finnish citizens that stayed in Karelia when the Soviet Union annexed the region and to the finns that believed the propaganda about the Soviet utopia before the wars. He discovered multiple mass graves and documents about mass killings by NKVD and other soviet authorities. After he published his findings he was found to be guilty of pedophilia in a secret trial with basically no evidence and was sent to some gulag for the rest of eternity.

A while after that the Russians claimed that finns had set up concentration camps in Karelia during the continuation war with basically zero evidence to back it up and even made some history style amusement park about it near the border. Then they made accusations that Finland had set up gas chambers in Karelia because one woman in an interview with the NKVD claimed it. Keep in mind that during these interviews you said anything you thought the interviewer wanted to hear or you died. This was also the only piece of "evidence" ever discovered about the supposed gas chambers.

The Russian authorities also have started removing memorials of fallen finnish soldiers near the border. Anyone who even suggests that that the Soviet Union started the war gets immediately discredited or sent to a gulag.

I admired the guy more than most people here will admit, which is why I recognize that something relatively new is drastically wrong in his brain.

He had earned his reputation as the supervillain chessmaster over 20 years, it's not like I would say he was too nice or humanitarian to spare Ukraine, I just would have said he wasn't going to invade Ukraine because it was blatantly obvious to anyone what a debacle it was going to be, and how much it was going to damage Russia.

If you look at the Russian shills from just before February 24th, they were like
>lmao Putin will never actually invade, he's secured that Nordstream money, NATO is about to collapse to internal bickering and apathy, he's making the glowniggers look like Chicken Little when they all shit themselves every time he has another wargame near the border
Well, guess what? *Those* Russian shills were 100% right. That viewpoint still is. The problem is that reality didn't adjust itself to reflect that. He just absolutely made the worst possible move, from his own standpoint, which is shit that people do sometimes and people are more likely to do if they're mentally deteriorating.

Attached: putin.jpg (1200x628, 173.59K)

this guy may be a vatnik but hes 100% right. look at strelkov or any russian state media to see the schizo levels

Жeлeзный Димoн?

Smoke detectors contain Americium
It's radioactive but it's pretty weak.
It mostly produces Alpha radiation which is strongly ionizing but doesn't penetrate anything thicker than a sheet of paper. Even your clothes and skin can stop it
It would have to be ingested and, being a piece of metal, it's not something you can dissolve in someone's coffee or put in their sandwich. Not to mention that it has a long half-life, so to poison someone in a reasonable time span, you'd need a significant amount of it. For comparison, Polonium-210 that was used to poison Litvinenko has a half-life of about 138 days. Americium has a half-life of 432 years
You'd sooner give the victim brain damage from heavy metal poisoning than cancer or radiation sickness

Oh please. Putin's own failures are going to warn off any similar behaviour, and if not then Russia's military state isn't exactly conducive to more invasions.

Bring it fucker, give us an excuse
The west will end russia so hard and so fast that future hostorians will argue over whether it ever actually existed at all

West has been excessively nice to Russia for past four decades. I wish it was at least fractionally reciprocated. I'm not looking forward to race to the bottom but if you think rest of the world drops dead at your command then you have another thing coming.

At least one doctor speculates the hand flapping, called asterixis indicates alcoholism and liver desease. Something about increased blood ammonia levels. Interestingly, he discounted Parkinsons Desease theory.
Search for "Spitballing Putin's Mystery Ailment" by Ted Noel M. D. to read the article.

Macron has said the same thing and he was known as the Western leader that had the closest personal relationship with Putin

doesnt matter how schizo they are, the two things constant with russians are cruelty and cowardice, the latter will prevent his successor from doing anything other than cope&seethe (maybe dial8)

I miss the optimism of the '90s when it looked like Russia and China really were about to become "regular countries" like Germany and Japan did.

I realize the gangsters and parasites were always there but there was definitely a moment when most Americans would have happily embraced Russia.

Attached: ap_9510230460.jpg (1200x900, 115.02K)

>says ukraine

yes, he’ll get couped and they’ll give him cancer if doesn’t already have it

I’m going to use Russian toddlers for slave labor after the war. Little Pidor is gonna till my potatoes and pick my radishes

the ukrops sound desperate.

What he actually did was make a decision that was based on layers and layers of bullshit which was bubbling up to him from the ground level. He genuinely had no idea his army was in such a bad state. NATO didn't know either, because all of their spies are higher up in the Russian government. Only the low level commanders really knew the situation. None of this justifies the fact that Putin still ordered the invasion, though.

that's what the global sanctions are for; to systematically bleed out russia over the coming decade so that there is nothing left except misery and decay. look at the data from the russian central bank, they have stopped publishing actual numbers because they are so screwed. Their chief, Nabiullina, wanted to resign but was forced to stay to help keep the illusion going for a few more months. Russia is economically dying.

Attached: russia gdp forecast.png (550x263, 22.76K)

Macron never said any of that BS, my friend.

>news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-military-intelligence-chief-optimistic-of-russian-defeat-saying-war-will-be-over-in-two-more-weeks-12612320

Attached: just meds.png (208x243, 5.67K)

Depends on dosages
Ricin is however the best deniable weapo

It was already too late for Russia by then. Yeltsin unknowingly/knowingly empowered the looting of the Soviet state by the nomenklatura to become oligarchs. The failure of the economic reforms and the chaos of the 90s with the rise of organized crime in bed with the FSB sealed Russia's fate from then on.

>China

China was never going to reform politically. The leadership explicitly were against political reform and viewed what happened with Gorbachev and the USSR as a catastrophe. To the point that the senior leadership under Deng deposed two of the most reform minded General Secretaries in the CCP who were in the mold of Gorbachev.

If true, based

>Stasi used to lock political prisoners in cells and radiate them so they would later develop cancer. Maybe this is the same method used on putin?
He might have been irradiated already in East Germany, remember, he was stationed there
And in East Germany they used to irradiate a lot of shit with reckless abandon for example every time a car passed the border it was scanned with Cs137 gamma radiation
Obviously without warning anybody so tough luck if you had to commute there often or was stuck in a traffic jam
I wouldn't be surprised if they used similiar shit on their own people

lol its true. he even worked with local terrorists and Stasi to subvert the west.

Attached: putin wikipedia.png (943x544, 329.75K)

Its not, just search "putin surgery" and see that he's apparently already had some surgery and will be having more soon for cancer.

based

As someone who's well aware of the NATO drama over the years, I gotta say we're still like the fucking Justice League sprung from a redditor's imagination compared to Russia's "allies."

Attached: CSTO.jpg (1024x678, 284.02K)

lmao they're all manlets

Luka's a big guy

Attached: mogged.jpg (752x501, 90.97K)

I sure hope Putin is only a moderate. It is an absolute tragedy for the world of comedy that Russia is yet to declare war on Finland and Japan.

It's "reap the whirlwind", at least get the quote right.

>it's afraid

Attached: KMO_167884_00015_1_t218_205539.jpg (968x544, 99.06K)

The people who have tried to reconstruct what he did have claimed, he:
-briefed/debriefed potential infiltrators and people who have been exfiltrated. This included the Red Army Faction who claimed he wanted stereos and other luxury goods.
-basically gathered information on certain subjects/people via newspapers and compiled them into files (these were all apparently burned when East Germany fell).

Weapons?

And cortisone kills your immunity/immune system. Which explains why he was absolutely terrified of COVID. Because he'd likely die from it or be extremely unwell.

>When you're having a serious conversation, but the Hohol hackers remotely activate your vibrating ass plug.

Up until 2020, the US and Russia would do something like 16 checks on each others stockpiles per year, per treaty. They stopped because of china plague. If the US is still worried about Russian nukes I'd assume it because the experts can see they're still in an operable state.

What does this have to do with weapons? Go back to Any Forums you fucking dorks

Attached: 2D3B2775-2282-4F22-8D4F-93BF44336396.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

Should be the cover of the next Death Grips album.

He who pulls the quivering KGB grandpa from the table shall be crowned the next tsar of Russia.

Y’all are going extinct LOL

>duuurr muh nukes

>Putin confirmed terminal illness
An evil man who lead an evil life. May the Lord redeem his soul and have him repent while there is still time that the work of satan he did may be paused and his soul saved from hell

The types to replace Putin aren't necessarily any preferable to Putin, rather Putin could be more concerned with acting responsibly than them. Don't forget Putin has been familiar with other world leaders and how they do things, their interests, their redlines, why they have those redlines, how the global economy works etc. Be careful what you wish for. Could be a case of Better the Devil You Know Than The Devil You Don't Know.

he really did seem fucked up at that one meeting where he was like gripping the table constantly

bomber harris wouldn't have flinched at leveling Moscow to the ground if he was around today

It seems he's lost fine motor control over his right hand, he only uses it for handshakes. He does everything with his left now.

Attached: 1623578512282.jpg (800x450, 38.42K)

>how the global economy works

He had to be talked out of intentionally causing a default by his Central Bank/Ministry of Finance so I don't think he knows shit about an economy.

Wonder if he was told before hand to do everything possible to not remind people that Putin is a midge

Attached: 9F9F51E2-2602-4CAE-A4D0-05DB3128B98E.jpg (3312x1735, 1.29M)

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Yeah but biden is literally a known pedo at this point and nobody seems to give a fuck for some reason. This is what pisses me off the most about all of this.

So is China and Ukraine and Spain and Canada and Italy and Finland and
Greece
Singapore
Hungary
Switzerland
Croatia
South Korea
Austria
Poland
Portugal
Luxembourg
etc all have lower fertility rate than Russia
And everyone else is heading that way, even such as India.
Look at the decline of India's birth rate, that trend will continue, like everywhere in the world that develops.

Even countries in developed world which sustained relatively high fertility rate is only because of first generation migrants, and by third or even second generation they drop even below the national average.
Like U.S.A and U.K and France would be in the list above if not for waves of Mexican/African/Muslim immigrants having lots of children in their first generation, but it's unsustainable as their birth rate drops too when exposed to development.

The only region in the world that maintains high birth rate is Sub Saharan Africa and Central Asia, and that's because those places are shitholes. Central Asia develops a bit, and now its birth rate is about 3. Sub Saharan Africa will always be a shithole and developed world gives them free gibs of medicine and food security so they're like a swarm.

it's like he's gotta take a massive shit....desperately trying to hide the fact that he's in agony

Attached: zelenskiy putin vibrator.jpg (937x1154, 75.36K)

We will balkanise your empire and annex the Euroupean section of it to NATO and the EU. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Putin fell right into our trap and will go down in history as the man that put an end to the concept of Russia. Welcome aboard vatnik

Attached: 1652180290642m.jpg (1020x1024, 90.96K)

I hope Russia post-putin gets the possibility of investment and change like Germany had post ww2 defeat.
A white european, non-corrupt, democratic Russia.

For you

Attached: square_320_fa9ab516d0e6b8eb9b96f17b7639fcd1.jpg (320x320, 102.76K)

Why do they all look like they all badly need to take a dump?

proofs

>Is radiation the most effective deniable weapon to kill political opponents?
Its in OPs post. Radiation is (can be) a weapon.
Its like /k/ only wants to talk about guns to stick their dicks into, but are annoyed at anything else

The most interesting take I've heard about what happened is the FSB was accidently responsible for this whole war in a scheme to skim money.
youtube.com/watch?v=liCWOXetZFk

Literally 1/3 of functioning Russian armed forces were fucked in Ukraine. One of the poorest nations in Europe. Polish military has 4x the budget of Ukrainian military.

Why the fuck would anyone be afraid?

Pooh bear is also rumored to have some sort of brain condition.

Yep that’s the point of this board dingus

Attached: 24770391-2C9E-4CDA-B0F9-C3C0064418F2.jpg (720x960, 62.03K)

You can even see it as Putin wanting the invasion of Ukraine to be a more civilised affair, but having to do it due to time constraints. If you're in that position and you perceive that ultimately Russia is going to invade Ukraine and if you don't do it then your successor will, and you don't trust a successor to do it, then you're stuck in an issue of it's not yet time to do it, but you don't have time left as you're getting old. The ideal way he'd play the game would be over the coming decades, but he didn't have decades.

I feel like he has a new disease and cancer every week at this stage. There's a video where every frame gets analyzed, matching his behavior with disease X and cancer Y. Then the next week none of those behaviors are present, but LOOK, he's scratching his ass this time, oh my God.

Attached: 1432006255254.jpg (385x380, 35.25K)

It would have been possible if it was Novgorod and not Moscow who was leading the ruins of the Rus.
They were prosperous traders, already had a parliment able to veto the prince. They were never conquered by mongols.
On the other hand moscow was a mongoloid stronghold, and it's princes were descendant of Boyars of the Khan, their job was to BTFO serf to make them stay into submission.

But alas, Ivan the terrible's grandbather detroyed the novgorod republic and beheaded all the member of the parliment. Russia's been an autocratic shithole ever since.

kek

What are you gonna do vatnigger, zerg rush us with conscripts wielding mosins? NATO is literally bankrolling your ruination with pocket change. Russia as a nation is so incredibly pathetic that we'd be better off just exterminating all of you so nature can reclaim your lands

you're in denial, the rumors been just "cancer" the entire time and now it's confirmed.

My favorite part of the Russian nuke threats is that everybody knows that the western nukes will absolutely glass all of Russia the second Putin pulls the trigger. Everyone in Russia knows this. They know their destruction is assured.

Meanwhile over in America we mostly just assume most of your nukes have been actively and passively subverted by sabotage and corruption. So if you do fire there’s a high likelihood that most of them will be duds. Then there’s all our secret defense shit and the covert expansion of iron dome knockoff systems over the last few years and all of our other air defense systems that will take out most of the rockets heading toward the mainland. Russia might be able to take out a few cities, but it’ll be the last thing the Russian state will have ever done.

Russia is risking their entire existence for very little reward. Meanwhile we are risking a few cities and the reward is that you niggers are all goddamn dead.

Attached: DAA1D4FF-62F3-40E5-B346-77FAAE0FE9B0.jpg (1920x1080, 184.51K)

>You have no idea what's coming your way.
We already know you will send the VDV first.

He has cancer, not autism, fag

>compared to Russia's "allies.
the hilarious part is that even they are smart enough to not join Putins adventure in Ukraine

"The jew cries out as he strikes you". He meant Russians.

This is also proof he wasn't even considered talented in the KGB since the good agents got sent abroad

>General Budanov

Attached: 1650543154790.gif (498x498, 2.19M)

lmao

>that constant sickening wobble

aliexpress tripods are $15 for a reason

bin laden? more like vladimir BEEN HIDIN

Attached: DA660A6B-9496-4C2E-9FC4-BE0EEFFAA4C9.gif (368x208, 769.85K)

kek, underrated

MOGGED

Fuck you janny

So what? The next president won't be any different, all out of luck ukrops

jannies will pay for this

I have come up with a little poll!
How would you feel about a person if you knew that he was from Russia? I'll post it in several threads. I appreciate any answer.

docs.google.com/forms/d/18YbcR97mXxC3Qo_hViz4xG1IuDT11EJUdDuKJjaW8pY/viewform?edit_requested=true