youtube.com/watch?v=_TA2jZH4_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=-YJy6r-ZKlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>self improving (physical and mental)
>>getting out of the cities
>>raising beautiful white families
>>raising them correctly
>>preparing for worst case scenarios
You forgot the most important thing: collaboration. Helping each other is unironically the most important thing. It doesn't even need to be anything political. Just work together to make our lives better.

Yes !

Yes !

Let’s thrive !

you both forgot the most important thing: stop using poo in loo numbers. Only use Aryan Roman numerals

Attached: file.png (2000x1000, 1.46M)

Friendly reminder: the jews want you to commit/plan a terror attack. Don't be silly. Make White Babies.

what

Attached: pie.jpg (786x487, 79.18K)

Next door neighbours bought a large dog with a very loud, booming bark. They let it out every 30-60 minutes or so and it then stands there barking for a few minutes just the other side of the fence (to my bedroom window) to be let in. Am I in the wrong to think that this is very annoying and unnecessary? They are in general quite a noisy pair, who seem to enjoy making a scene. The woman apparently sleeps in the daytime because early this morning I heard the dog barking (early in the AM) and she was there in the doorway saying "come in then" to the dog. I can't stand being around people like this. I was thinking of knocking their door and asking if their dog's okay because it's barking a lot but I am in general quite averse to noise etc so don't want to make a fuss if it's me being overly sensitive.

But the poo in loo numbers are objectively better.

What about the non-traditional sig user?
- middle-aged and older, already raised kids
- middle-aged and older, never married
- physical or mental disabilities
We need to make a space for them.

The foundation of all sig is the Mind and the Will. The seven virtues will address both.
Study and practice virtue.
Prudence, Justice, Temperance, Courage, Faith, Hope, Charity.

therealpresence.org/archives/Virtues/Virtues_001.htm

Hey britpol... I. Drunk. I'm open for questions.

honestly I used to think brit/pol/ was redpilled but its basically just:
>incels
>drug addicts
>alcoholics
>armchair natsoc larpers
>royalists
>teenagers
>in-the-closet ginger gayboys
>childless old men
>pseudointellectuals
>trannies
>lazy married cucks
>schizos
>generic mentalists
>feminised men
>trannies
>paedophiles
>toryboys
>NEETs
>seethemongs
>tripfag obsessed nobodies
>wannabe e-celebs
>bawbags
>thread monitor spastics
>wannabe jannies / mods
>voters
>southerners
>racists
>narcissists
>liars
>gaslighters
>brainlets
>fat cunts
>future sex offenders
>bootlickers
>mainstream media consumers
>muslims
>the irish
>bedshitters
>baldies
>blackpilled twats
>americans
>samefaggers
>glowies
>PA faggots / laura towler simps
>stormfags
>namefags
>tripfags
>anonymongs
>epic titus
the absolute state of this general

>non white numbers
>better
nice try moishe

What are you having for dinner?

>in-the-closet ginger gayboys
Rent free

but is your arse open for a good ramming?

Rightly So liked this post.

The recognition of the need to have a symbol for nothing is based.

>stop simping for whores

If you find a female on a dating app or social media she's probably speaking to other guys on those apps. Take away their phones. Women shouldn't have access to the internet.

>>pseudointellectuals
>>seethemongs
>>racists
>>narcissists
>>fat cunts
>>bedshitters
>>brainlets
>>bawbags
>>namefags
>>tripfags
you've done me

Having white babies, or even thinking about doing so, is literally a terror attack on BAME bodies

I'm not cooking today. Its Sunday. Day of rest.

youtu.be/dKz0j_Qx04Y

>yes goy use this non-white number system
>haha here's a zero
>a number for nothing
Chaim, I can see right through you.

I wonder what the chances are this yank mass shooter will be a Russia supporter.

Russia supporter. Like it's football.

>probably
the whole purpose of having them is to have lots of options
if she's not all up in your shit almost 24/7 she's not interested
and you can be damn well sure she's doing that with someone else
simple as

Maybe, allows for the demonisation of anyone not on the Holhol train

Do you do the closing credits for films?
Do you get paid by the letter?
I don't know who's jewing who here.

No, he's got ties to Azov.

Attached: azov.jpg (656x700, 117.78K)

I saw a thing the other day saying most Americans would be okay with Ukraine being annexed by Russia. I imagine that's something they'll want to change.

Day of the Sunday roast more like. Cor.

Oh that's good. Weird, but good.

>2022
>using poo in loo numbers

if you're not using white numbers, you are by default non-white and a shill for (((globalists)))

access to the corruption goldmine that is ukraine must not be impinged. how else is biden supposed to get his 10%? all that kid sniffing has to be paid for by someone, might as well be you

thegrayzone.com/author/wyatt-reed/

Pub time

the yanukovych days are over

That's exactly the problem. Women control the dating market. They can just ignore/block a guy that doesn't reach their ridiculous level of expectations. Women would just fall in love with a guy they met at school or a bar and spend the rest of their lives with that man. Now women are complete whores. Having sex with dozens of men creates commit issues and causes women not to settle down and start a family. This, combined with feminism forcing women into workplace and not being dependent on a man for income, has had disastrous consequences on our birth rates.

Muslims have arranged marriages and their women aren't radical feminists. Muslims know where women belong and so did Christians 50 years ago.

It's probably just a troll, stop answering its retarded posts

yanks: day of the rope
brits: day of the roast

>aryan
>latin

Attached: 1632500897032.jpg (640x615, 29.36K)

lol yeah sure they are

>White numbers
*Wop numbers

I know it's hip and trendy to dismiss progressiveness as woke nonsense and and whatever else, but I want to point out that without modern progressiveness poor little ginger slapheads like sussex wouldn't be allowed in public spaces like the humble British pub. 50 years ago he'd have been burned as a witch just for his appearance. Not all progress is bad.

Proles need to seize the means of kid sniffing

>Women control the dating market.
women are GIVEN control of the dating market by simps.

but I suppose that's how a 'free' market works generally - perceived value in a commodity.

The white dominions must be restored

Attached: 19900348-0041.jpg (1888x2800, 594.58K)

We need to revtrn

Attack the publisher not the article, eh comrade?

A roast... Thanks for the idea user. I haven't done a roast yet either.

you saying ukraine's ruled by a russian puppet?

>britain
>canada
>new zealand
>australia
>south africa
>white

REEE NAZIS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS amirite comrade?

im saying the new regime will be as corrupt as the last one, as if that wasn't blazingly obvious

Based save me a spot

why do you hate white people ????

That's it. You can't fight on an empty stomach.

it's not though

Watch this show. It's about glowie false flag operations, set in the UK (Mi5). The main plot is even a "far-right white nationalist" false flag.

It's only just come out, all 6 eps of the first season. You can find it free online.

Plus it's got Gary Oldman, good actor.

Attached: 41QJmVuBhJL.jpg (327x500, 28.09K)

Romans were white back then when the numbers were invented and all that.

street shitter numbers are an import of foreign ideas that have no place in civilised western aryan civilisation.
simple as.

Attached: 1500765318460.png (1100x608, 441.87K)

Maybe to foster pressure to clear out the troublesome ukie units and imagery so it becomes more in line with libshit norms?

97% white

Attached: Newfoundland_1000.jpg (940x823, 245.16K)

Cant burn me i'm already kissed by fire

Nah, I've done him. That was the killer blow. He's trying to say that meds are white now.

have you considered that the kid actually was a violent Any Forumstard and this doesn't actually tie into the invasion of ukraine at all?

based and redpilled
if you want a blackpill into the general dynamics between men and women today
look up findom on twitter

I like how we made the Canadians wear a dress

Attached: apu_teehee.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

2 eps in, coming off as massively luvvie, nobody here says undocumented, and main character is hand wringing about heckin loathsome far right nationalist fascisterinos. Does it get better?

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=_TA2jZH4_G0

100 million by 2100 have got to go somewhere

It's difficult to work out what the yanks are doing because 9 times out of 10 they're doing it wrong, so even if you correctly assess what the impact of a given terrorist attack will be on domestic or foreign policy, the likelihood is the yanks intended for it to be something different.

oh sorry, i didn't realise you're retarded.
H O P E U H A V E A G O O D D A Y P O P P E T

No, indo aryan where white. They didnt poo’in loo

Shit like this is why you people got burned as witches, sussex.

>indo aryan where white
in the 9th century?
are you fucking retarded?

>They didnt poo’in loo
so they shit in the street?

lol

>the responses I get are more akin to harassment and hate than anything I ever do or say, so...
The jew cries out in pain as he realises his edgy trolling is going to get him lifed off.

It's rather fitting

Attached: 1619446166124.jpg (545x700, 140.17K)

>yeah it's corrupt
>how?
>*waves hands*

Your id almost says 'jew goy' dismissed opinion

Places like that are the best places for the population of Nigeria, Niger and Angola to go when they inevitably collapse

Larping as caricatures of nazis.

based

you are yeah

.....nah seems unlikely
>what was your plan?
>plan? We just give guns and orders to retards for the lols

>no it's not corrupt
>how?
>*waves hands*

Believe me they've been trying for decades but they always leave for Toronto because they're shunned and can't handle the weather let alone find jobs

it's up to you to prove the presence of something, not up to me to prove the absence of something

some dogs just like barking, not much to be done and its not very nice to interfere with other people business like that

>Finland submits NATO application ending its traditional neutral foreign policy
Sanna Marin is for Team NATOwave now nyaaaaaa~

youtube.com/watch?v=-YJy6r-ZKlE

Attached: 3987591365983.png (564x420, 469.21K)

Why’s seethe high fuckos?

Really? An icy rock in the middle of the Atlantic that gets 2 weeks of sun a year? I can tell you first hand immigrants don't last 2 years here

In that case a goal for you lot (assuming you’re a newfoundlander) is to encourage the fall of Canada via separatism. You lot only joined recently, collapse the leaf confederation

>muh nato

well its not good if all the countries in nato are undergoing devastating demographics shifts is it

I'm surprised that nobody pointed out to them that their symbology doesn't look good to a lot of people in the west earlier on.

>Does it get better?
Yes. The paki kidnapping is revealed as a false flag orchestrated by Diana, the top Mi5 bitch.

*yawn*

This is his problem. He'll end up saying:
>yeah okay some of the things I say go too far, but the responses I get are even worse so maybe you should be arresting them too, right?
Then the copper ends the interview and leaves and josh sits there with a smirk on his face because he thinks he's done the legal system and the copper's off to arrest the feminists he was arguing with, but in reality it's because he just admitted to wrongdoing so now they can charge him.

It's a Sunday mate they're all upset they have to go back to their gcse's tomorrow