Why didn't bongs systematically BLEACH India RAW?

Are they gay?
How did they manage to leave India brown as FUCK when their women look like THAT?

Attached: 42527c4cbf0756edeeadd13327e1a21c.jpg (1024x1542, 204.91K)

>when their women look like THAT
Is your pic supposed to be attractive ?

>30 million white bong men vs 600 million pajeetas

supple tummy

After 3 days nofap
Yes
Exactly
Coom Haven

Attached: img.png (904x1046, 717.48K)

This….they brown themselves like rabbits

imagine the smelll though

because the British have a spark of pride. deep inside... far away in the deepest depths. almost unattainable. but every once in a while they find humanity too. you just have to really believe in it. go Brits, go!

Better than you'll ever get, tosser

bongs have a hard time getting erect

Help me along I have a weakness for the Poo women

It's a market they can't penetrate into.

Attached: b2af534e46df208264a04503bd53f01f(1).png (770x1379, 231.67K)

The east India company actually encouraged British men to get Indian wives. British officers with an Indian wife were given a raise, promotion and the education of the half Indian half British child was subsidised. It was only after Queen Victoria took the throne she banned miscegenation between British and Indians, in part due to the Indian Revolt of 1857.

Attached: ecd7uq.jpg (636x886, 126.98K)

Hinga bunga oonga boonga me coomer want dump cum inside poosy

>heh why not just fugg indians like our sluts
A lot of Indians are deeply religious and traditional, often with organised marriages in their societies.
Lots haven't bought into the free-love sexual revolution shit that turns women into the loose whores we see on social media, they know the value of their pussy, so good luck trying to hit it and quit it. And fuck marrying into that crap.

have you ever smelled a pajeet?

Imagine trying to do your business wearing all those coats, sashes, belts, boots, medals, cavalry swords, by the time you get all that shit off your soft again. The Eastern world wears clothing BUILT for sex.

Indian pussy is very spicy. You'll want a cup of milk handy if you go down on them.

These westernized whores do nothing for me. I'd rather have the forest dwelling robed poop woman

>Why didn't bongs systematically BLEACH India RAW?
The smell of shit in the street makes your penis soft.

>can't handle spice
Yet another thing for me to be racist towards Canadians over