Interesting take. BTW anyone got links to the videos?

Interesting take. BTW anyone got links to the videos?

Attached: file.png (801x678, 518.83K)

>interesting
Yeah maybe in 2019 when Brenton Tarrant wrote the same exact thing. The difference being tarant shot first generation Muzzies and not descendants of pre-american slaves

I remember reading that manifesto, I'm pretty sure this guy has better ideas than him. I'm just wondering why he decided to shoot up a mall instead of going after your local senator.

>he decided

I mean my belief is that the FEDs were involved with this, but this is mostly a natural reaction to invasion.

bitchute has been taking it down, its out there somewhere but already seems kind of glowie it not being widely available like the tarrant raid.

>HELLO I AM FROM Any Forums
>Any Forums TOLD ME TO SHOOT NORMALFAGS AT A GROCERY STORE BECAUSE OF INFOGRAPHICS
>REMEMBER, I AM A REAL Any Forums USER FROM Any Forums AND Any Forums IS RESPONSIBLE
>ALSO GUNS
>GUNS AND Any Forums MADE ME DO IT
>t. Any Forums user
kek, mossad pls

Attached: buffalo_glowiefesto.png (834x779, 259.4K)

>I'm just wondering why he decided to shoot up a mall instead of going after your local senator.
Yes, it's a mystery.

Attached: cia2.png (319x307, 113.3K)

I don't know man, this one seems natural to me for some reason. I've been observing those ethnofascist groups and looks like they are trying to escalate shit.

That's communism, it always empowers the state

kek indeed. i think the delay in releasing full video is they are still doing QA and edits. why only ones teasing it have been canadian ip and memeflags and israeli.

>this one seems natural to me for some reason
Yeah, but that's either because you're a 60IQ brainlet or an actual glownigger being paid $0.3 per post to shill this narrative being real. No one is buying it though.

Vid is on KF.

Maybe the jews and biden shouldn't have given Ukrainian azovs money and weapons then

>I'm pretty sure this guy has better ideas than him.
It's literally the same fucking thing word for word

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-193208.jpg (1440x3120, 1.1M)

>the difference
the difference is ur a nigger loving faggot

the only take anyone should have is how fucking fake this bullshit is.

Couldn't even be bothered to switch around the words a little

Attached: 1652577138234.png (1824x1472, 466.24K)

>>>I've been observing those ethnofascist groups

We bet. This thread made me realize everyone asking for link is a fed probably looking for metadata

I like this one.
>are you glowie?
>uhh, I don't think so
kek

Attached: not_sure_if_glowie.jpg (1024x410, 55.14K)

He's a fascist dude. I'm a libertarian and shit I'd rather live under fascism than this globohomo shit.
Have you been observing ethnofascist groups? Or are you angry that someone on the internet has a different opinion from you?
Interesting, did not remember that. He did say he was inspired by the shootings though.

Sorry I don't praise some retard crying about "invaders" when the people he shot have a longer family tree on American soil than he does

ok nigger lover no one cares

niggers are only here because jews brought them here. they all are invasive species. they all destroy our nation.

>Have you been observing ethnofascist groups? Or are you angry that someone on the internet has a different opinion from you?
Nah, I don't give a shit about ethnofascist groups. Sounds like a made up moniker from some sociologists board meeting. Anyways, what I do know is that the fags who wrote that "manifesto" hasn't spent two hours combined on Any Forums. Obviously written by people who don't understand board culture at all. So why does the author make sure to describe in detail how he got "radicalized" by Any Forums?

Obvious false flag.

checked. its a pasta manifesto, low effort. could have gone on about jews being neanderthals rape babies that used to hunt and eat us and still do or flat earth.at least make it something a little out of the ordinary.
short video, its an edited copy. stream was 24 minutes

It's been a while, is this an exact copypaste from Tarrant too?

He's 18 of course he doesn't understand the chan. He definitely was radicalised but that manifesto has some interesting ideas. I wonder who wrote it though because apparently it's copied a lot.
Not sure, didn't know there's so much copied shit in this manifesto.

>niggers are only here because jews brought them here.
And yet not a single Jew was harmed in this entire wignat sperg out. Funny how that seems to happen so often

Attached: 1652587661767.jpg (491x437, 61.32K)

Syrupnigger is withholding the vid in its entirety.

There were all these discord chat dumps on here this morning, but why don't we see the text of who he was talking too?

>He's 18 of course he doesn't understand the chan
Bro, no one has been here two years and talk like they've read about Any Forums memes from some sort of manual. Look at this shit where he calls the clotshot "the covid vaccine juice."

Have you ever heard anyone call it that around here? The vaccine juice? It doesn't even make sense. I've heard "science juice" and "clotjuice" and "kike juice" and lots of other variations, but who and why the fuck would anyone call it the "vaccine juice" kek. It's like someone read several expressions here, didn't understand them and just mashed them together into their own weird bullshit.

That's just one example, the "manifesto" is full of that shit. Completely obvious that it's been written by people who haven't really been at Any Forums at all.