By hating on white people 24/7, SJWs have created a whole generation of frustrated raccist mass shooters incels

By hating on white people 24/7, SJWs have created a whole generation of frustrated raccist mass shooters incels
If white people weren't so marginalized and a black girl had sex with him instead, this would never have happened

Attached: 1613848225530.webm (640x1138, 2.77M)

>and a black girl had sex with him
Wow dude cool it with your negrophilie

youtube and netflix did it

Don't make me tap the sign, Babylon.

Attached: 2021_mass_shooters.png (1050x2019, 3.83M)

This!

>black girl had sex with him instead,
Yeah, no thanks. Everybody knows the only way to cure white men frustrations ismthrough yellow fever, no jungle bunnies.

I'm doing it, I'm tapping the sign.

Attached: 2020_white_mass_shooters.jpg (1050x1047, 664.52K)

black women are the best. They love white boys too

TikTok and Any Forums are hell holes of doo doo and pee pee. Visiting this place is like inviting a muslim secret agent into your house to fuck your dog. You're asking for propaganda. TikTok is how China handles the same.

No thanks I don’t want venereal disease

Retarded bot

Cope
If you had the chance you would

Cope

Attached: 1635218829011.webm (720x1280, 1.26M)

Ok... racism loses... you got me... I'm in love... who'd have thunk? A black woman with a bright smile and such charisma could kill racism? I love black women...

>frog flag
>nigger worship
usa 2.0 confirmed

Black women stink. And what's with so many of them having stretch marks?

i dunno, if pounding a fat black ass is enough to make you feel loved, then fuck it. teens can't tell the difference between love and lust, so what gives?

Where do I find a trad wife like her bros?

>And what's with so many of them having stretch marks?

black cracks
they need they lowshen n shiieet

>2.0
They're the original

Attached: different approaches.png (800x1099, 1.31M)

It's just more visible on dark skin

i can wholeheartedly confirm that's bs. blackies are just fat

Very possibly this. The white hate has become unbearable lately. And now, even though this guys body count is a drop in the bucket compared to the self inflicted black genocide, we'll all get even more hate. I have completely lost all interest in responding to or discussing "racism" because of the asinine race hysteria that permeates news reporting and subsequently, social media.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 6.20.20 AM.png (1400x1175, 558.81K)

>hurr durr muh incel
You’re a retarded faggot if you think any of that bullshit is true
>if only some ugly nigger monkey had sex with someone from Any Forums then Any Forumsacks would stop doing based things
Why would we want this to stop? The fire rises

FED GROOMER DOING THE WORK OF JEWS MAKING FALSE FLAGS TO JUSTIFY NKVD STYLE POLICE STATE TARGETING WHITES WHO OBJECT TO BEING RACIALLY GENOCIDED BY REPLACEMENT

>Gretchen Whitmer
Gretchen Whitmer
>Gretchen Whitmer
Gretchen Whitmer
>Gretchen Whitmer
Gretchen Whitmer
>Gretchen Whitmer
Gdrectchen Whitmer

Attached: when schizos were actually right.png (715x535, 97.49K)